criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Give Maul Intensify

Title. I think someone else may have already made a thread about this at some point but I'm gonna go ahead and do another. Maul used to be top tier, but now he is just average in trooper modes and absolute ***** in HvV. On top of needing his spin attack fixed, Giving him intensify would make him top pick in both modes again. Hes such a cool character it sucks that he is so terrible in the game now.

Replies

• I actually thought he was pretty balanced. I think people just seem to think that because they can't completely destroy another team as one hero that suddenly that character needs to be buffed. His spin attack does a decent amount of damage, his star cards prevent him from taking too much blaster damage, he's able to move at very fast speeds making him difficult to get a lock on, etc. And, as someone who plays HVV a lot, I actually see a lot of Maul players get high scores and kills.
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg
  • The problem with spin is that its unreliable and goes in the wrong direction/gets stuck on stuff. And in HvV hes garbo. Its between him and REY as worst HvV saber.
  • Anybody can do good in a lobby against bad players which is 80% of the Hvv player base. I guarantee I could jump in a game with REY or Maul, and probably do very well. But that cause the other players suck, not because those characters are good.
  • Lawnmow3rMan
    4912 posts Member
    edited November 2019

• Don’t think I’ve seen any of them reply to anything that’s not a meme in a good few weeks.

I miss when they used to always talk about balance and metas. That was fun.

• Don’t think I’ve seen any of them reply to anything that’s not a meme in a good few weeks.

I know. Its sad😭 F8RGE has replied to me a few times but never about anything truly important... Intensify for Maul!

Here's a meme to draw them out...
    b8bqsul9g5ct.jpg
  • The problem with spin is that its unreliable and goes in the wrong direction/gets stuck on stuff. And in HvV hes garbo. Its between him and REY as worst HvV saber.

i mean, you gotta use the pits and ravines amiright

i mean, you gotta use the pits and ravines amiright

That's about all hes good for. A cheese ledge kill. And against blaster heroes🤣 but I even melt most Mauls with Chewy so hes just very lacking in HvV
  • Bump!
  • That would be pretty intense to say the least
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • They should at least put his saber throw back to it's old damage values along with fixing his broken abilities not working.
  • They should at least put his saber throw back to it's old damage values along with fixing his broken abilities not working.

Intensify would be an absoulte game changer for him.
  • There is some very good players in HvV. I sometimes can compete. Either way, Maul is easy to dominate with.
    He is very fast, and can do effective combos. Killing heroes with spin attack too.
    He doesnt need any buffs
  • quark wrote: »
    There is some very good players in HvV. I sometimes can compete. Either way, Maul is easy to dominate with.
    He is very fast, and can do effective combos. Killing heroes with spin attack too.
    He doesnt need any buffs

Maul is trash in HvV. You go against bad players.
  • quark wrote: »
    There is some very good players in HvV. I sometimes can compete. Either way, Maul is easy to dominate with.
    He doesnt need any buffs

Maul is trash in HvV. You go against bad players.

He could use a damage buff. Increase saber throw damage, and give him an intensify card(to a lesser degree, Luke's Intensify really needs a slight nerf.)
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • He can have it if it caps at 150
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2