criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Favourite type of music?

clubprivat
144 posts Member
edited November 2019
We all listen to different kind of music in our life. What is your favourite type of music? Mine is Pop and Rock. What about you?
Video games, music and movies for life!

Replies

• Easy listening
  • Movie and game soundtracks!
  • Rock and punk.
    clubprivat wrote: »
    Mine is Pop and Rock
    If that's the genre you prefer I'd like to shamelessly self promote. We're 'The Whining Wussys'... But spell that last word with a "P"... We're more pop than rock and also have some decent reggae for you devil's lettuce lovers... I think we're up to 7 legit videos now. Check it out if you like on SoundCloud, YouTube, reverberation, etc...
    Enjoy!
    I don't want devs to get all uptight like some of these players... But I think they'd find humor in our Theme Song. So if the image isn't allowed I understand,ee4nrpt276ey.png
    tho we've taken great measure to ensure its ok.
  • lhubu51npngi.jpg
    *screams in metal*
  • SQJACKIE
    1258 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Rock and punk.
    Mine is Pop and Rock
    If that's the genre you prefer I'd like to shamelessly self promote. We're 'The Whining Wussys'... But spell that last word with a "P"... We're more pop than rock and also have some decent reggae for you devil's lettuce lovers... I think we're up to 7 legit videos now. Check it out if you like on SoundCloud, YouTube, reverberation, etc...
    Enjoy!
    I don't want devs to get all uptight like some of these players... But I think they'd find humor in our Theme Song. So if the image isn't allowed I understand,ee4nrpt276ey.png

You can literally change the name for The Kylo Rens
  • KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Rock and punk.
    Mine is Pop and Rock
    Enjoy!

That reminds me of the dogs from cat dog lol the bully dogs
  • “Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes” and “The Hu”
  • Spiito
    2096 posts Member
    Alternative/whatever
    Wknuto!
  • I tend to like rock the most, but I appreciate most types of music with the exception of jazz/fusion. I respect their talents as musicians, but the limited jazz that I have heard does nothing for me.
  • Batman20
    2304 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Mostly rock music and glam metal from the 80s
  • 2 Chainz
    Hawkwind
    Misfits (danzig era only)
    Fields of the Nephilim
    Sisters of Mercy
    Skip Marley
    Jimmy Cliff
    Peter Tosh
    ***** Tidrow
    Orange Goblin
    Sleep
    Lil Wayne
    Travis Scott
    Post Malone

Oh you said favourite TYPE of music?
    That's easy: trap music

"Rise."
  • 2 Chainz
    Hawkwind
    Misfits (danzig era only)
    Fields of the Nephilim
    Sisters of Mercy
    Skip Marley
    Jimmy Cliff
    Peter Tosh
    ***** Tidrow
    Orange Goblin
    Sleep
    Lil Wayne
    Travis Scott
    Post Malone

Oh you said favourite TYPE of music?
    That's easy: trap music

But traps are gay
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Pop, Rock, Punk & Alternative

... oh and Avril Lavigne ! <3
    "It's easy if you do it right."