criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Starfighter Reinforcements Anyone?

Hear me out. SA is pretty stale right now, and there’s definitely some ships missing, so here’s how we add them adding this would complete the roster of starfighters (excluding hero ships and the TIE striker)

Prequel Era:

Republic:

V-19 torrent:
clhjs4jlv9pa.jpeg

Sepratists:

Magnaguard Starfighters:
64qr8s4hoa2f.png

OT Era

Rebels:

B-Wing
tzu2f7km8sm5.jpeg

Empire:

TIE Defender:
ub72n462k7yq.jpeg

Sequel Era:

Resistance:
B-Wing Mk II:
29p6jand1s3d.jpeg

First Order:

TIE Dagger:
ftqmdquk8rqn.jpeg

Replies

• I think, that the gunships could be a republic and separatist reinforcements in rebellion the B-Wing and in the empire the TIE Stiker, and in resistance the B-Wing and in the first order, the Sith TIE or the Whisper TIE.
  • +10000
    SBMM is here to stay in all games so I'm not, gonna play till they stop support this game and Overwatch then i'm out.
  • killerzf7
    593 posts Member
    edited November 11
    Funny thing, I actually had a Starfighter Reinforcements concept similar to yours, with some extra ships. :)

kko4xsttuojy.jpeg
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    As long as they don't add the useless TLJ bomber we good

Imagine trying to fly that thing
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    As long as they don't add the useless TLJ bomber we good

Imagine trying to fly that thing

Like pushing a truck up a hill
  • All my support.

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Some great suggestions but unfortunately this will be ignored by the community manager along with the other star fighter/SA related commentary (aka feedback).

Doubtful we’ll get new SA content, maps/ships, considering we can’t get any response from the community manager regarding SA.

Remember people, nothing is being ignored. Now go play some EH and enjoy the droid skins and hero voice lines.
  • Some great suggestions but unfortunately this will be ignored by the community manager along with the other star fighter/SA related commentary (aka feedback).

Doubtful we’ll get new SA content, maps/ships, considering we can’t get any response from the community manager regarding SA.

Remember people, nothing is being ignored. Now go play some EH and enjoy the droid skins and hero voice lines.

The lack of communication has made you bitter and that, brother, makes me saddened.

Pilots 4 life.
  • Clone Z-95 Headhunter
    d07ea5d705c5b2d0e529392fd588c439.jpg

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Sad that we can't get this. Would be awesome. For the Republic and CIS we could have what you said and the flyable gunships.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • Sad that we can't get this. Would be awesome. For the Republic and CIS we could have what you said and the flyable gunships.

Always have wanted to fly those gunships in 3rd person.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Some great suggestions but unfortunately this will be ignored by the community manager along with the other star fighter/SA related commentary (aka feedback).

The lack of communication has made you bitter and that, brother, makes me saddened.

Pilots 4 life.

Not bitter but SAlty, yes.

Yes!!!. One of the coolest experiences in Battlefront 2005 was loading that thing up and flying it into the hanger bay for an assault.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif

Yes!!!. One of the coolest experiences in Battlefront 2005 was loading that thing up and flying it into the hanger bay for an assault.
    I must say I was pretty disappointed when they only let me control the laser. I felt the same thing with two-armed Greivous.