criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Commando Droids nerf when?

If u nerf clone units to the ground that they become unplayable trash so why Commando droids are not nerfed ?They op as hell only 1 unit can counter them its anakin .

Replies

• The only thing they should nerf is their BP cost. Make it 1000.

2000 is way too high for their limited capabilities. They can barely take down a lightsaber hero even after 3 Vibroblade strikes. Every time a get the jump on a Hero they always somehow have around 50 HP left forcing me to get the last kill with his blaster. They should be able to take them out after 3. Also the stun after last hit isn't long enough. By the time you are able to aim where they are they are already out of it.
    Their smoke screen and scanner is pretty much useless because the scanner only lasts 1.5 seconds and you can't see the target because it's red on red.
  • vonVile wrote: »
    The only thing they should nerf is their BP cost. Make it 1000.

2000 is way too high for their limited capabilities. They can barely take down a lightsaber hero even after 3 Vibroblade strikes. Every time a get the jump on a Hero they always somehow have around 50 HP left forcing me to get the last kill with his blaster. They should be able to take them out after 3. Also the stun after last hit isn't long enough. By the time you are able to aim where they are they are already out of it.
    Their smoke screen and scanner is pretty much useless because the scanner only lasts 1.5 seconds and you can't see the target because it's red on red.

Cant agree more with this Arc Trooper helmet scan lasts like 10s !
  • TX_88
    26 posts Member
    edited November 25
    This is another case of people not knowing how to counter an enemy if you payed attention in the Clone Wars Animated series the Clones mention shooting Commando Droids in the head. Now I've played as assault with the default Clone blaster and I focused a Commando Droids head he died pretty quickly so I don't see the need for a nerf when you can easily kill one of the CIS best units with assault! Your argument is invalid, error!, does not compute, error!
    Post edited by TX_88 on
  • Please leave him be.

No need for buffs no need for nerfs. These droids are so beautiful and unique. Another fine addition of unique character play styles to the collection.

Too much nerf I will actually kill myself due to my favourite unit being tossed away.

Too much buff I will actually kill myself due to their op nature, they’re reinforcements not heroes like Dooku, Chewie (or the Clone Commandos, just joking).

If anything crowd control explosives and stuns are all that’s needed to put down this reinforcement. You just have to be better like my boi TX_88 and put them down with skill, not ability spam.