criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Forum HvV players on PC!

@XAnakin93 @Cadoth @anidriX @NomiSunstrider

And everyone else. Are there people who would like a few rounds forum HvV? Or anything else? We could play matches against each other. Or just play silently together. Anyone interested? You can add me on origin: 7632ios

Replies

• You dont wanna play against me ;)
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• You dont wanna play against me ;)

That how we’ve met. My grievous against your Rey. I even played Kashyyyk with you...
    That is how I actually got to know most of my bf 2 friends. I fought cadoths rey on naboo(also with grievous) and met anakin93 on the Death Star.
  • Oh and also lerodammy ofc
  • NomiSunstrider
    3716 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    You dont wanna play against me ;)

That how we’ve met. My grievous against your Rey. I even played Kashyyyk with you...
    That is how I actually got to know most of my bf 2 friends. I fought cadoths rey on naboo(also with grievous) and met anakin93 on the Death Star.

I know i was kidding :). I remember that match lol. Too bad you lost, i think u had trash mates.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• CC_1010 wrote: »

I know i was kidding :). I remember that match lol. Too bad you lost, i think u had trash mates.

I know. Yes... don’t remind me. My mate left but I wanted to play with(against) you;)

If we would set something up we would have to balance it out. Although I believe we are not that far off from each other at least the players I mentioned. It would be more difficult to assign roles in each team because I think you guys are all offensive damage dealers.(I volunteer for support:)

I know. Yes... don’t remind me. My mate left but I wanted to play with(against) you;)

If we would set something up we would have to balance it out. Although I believe we are not that far off from each other at least the players I mentioned. It would be more difficult to assign roles in each team because I think you guys are all offensive damage dealers.(I volunteer for support:)

Anyone who is Darkside would win
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

Not if the LS has better team work.

That’s just a better team, at that point.

Set the scales equal, and DS rolls.
    Confidence born of ignorance

Darkside better

Darkside better

That is true. I know. Especially with Vador and palpatine.

To elaborate. Darkside have vader, palpatine, boba, kylo, & maul meanwhile lightside really just have anakin & Obi-Wan. Unless you're camping with finn you're losing
  • Sure.

My origin ID is the same as my forum nickname: anidriX
    The only bummer is that I can only play on US Virginia servers. Otherwise my ping is too high to play around it.

• I'm on pc and mostly play HVV.

My origin ID is: MikeDog5k

Feel free to add me. I must admit though, my skills are middling at best.

Darkside better

That is true. I know. Especially with Vador and palpatine.
  • I was thinking maybe we could create a Discord server with the forum PC players.

What do you think?
  • I get off work at 10pm anyone want to play? I'm pretty good and I'd like to use voice chat to coordinate with some players. I play on us Virginia my origin is Adept711
  • It would be nice, but I play in german server, so USA servers give me more than 200 or even 250 ms ping. Unplayable. Or playable just to have an irritant and frustrating match due to lag.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe we could create a Discord server with the forum PC players.

What do you think?

Good idea
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    It would be nice, but I play in german server, so USA servers give me more than 200 or even 250 ms ping. Unplayable. Or playable just to have an irritant and frustrating match due to lag.

I also play mostly from Eu but when my connection allows it I can play on us servers.
    anidriX wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe we could create a Discord server with the forum PC players.

What do you think?

Good idea

OK then. I’ll create one when I get back from work tonight and post the invitation link here.
  • Nice!
    Nice!

9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• OK, here it is:

https://discord.gg/uQ7tRaP

Anyone's free to join.
  • Wonderful! Thx.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    OK, here it is:

Anyone's free to join.

bumping this.
  • Yeah, this thread skipped my attention back in november somehow. Glad to be on the disc already. We had some good matches today
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Yeah, this thread skipped my attention back in november somehow. Glad to be on the disc already. We had some good matches today

But the lag oh my Lord(at least for me)
    The one where we fought the premade was unplayable for me. We still won but I would not have been so close if the lag wasn’t there.
    But yeah, gg!
  • anidriX
    1618 posts Member
    OK, here it is:

Anyone's free to join.

bump.
  • CC_1010
    3220 posts Member
    OK, here it is:

Anyone's free to join.

bump.

This
  • @chewielovesu @StarLillie

Would you like to join us? Me and chewie already faced each other online, and I remember seeing Lillie commenting about playing on PC here in the forum
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Ahhh, I would love this!
    But I'm actually on Xbox. Thanks so much for the invite though 🥰
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    Ahhh, I would love this!
    But I'm actually on Xbox. Thanks so much for the invite though 🥰

Oh too bad, but didn't you talk about playing on PC recently? Or is my memory playing tricks on me?
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

• I may have referenced PC but no just Xbox for me!
    I think you may be thinking of a response I made about map lag and how when I used to play a game on PC years ago - it took playing it a few times for the memory to process, then no more lag.
    Not sure though!
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    I may have referenced PC but no just Xbox for me!
    I think you may be thinking of a response I made about map lag and how when I used to play a game on PC years ago - it took playing it a few times for the memory to process, then no more lag.
    Not sure though!

I like your pfp
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• @chewielovesu @StarLillie

Would you like to join us? Me and chewie already faced each other online, and I remember seeing Lillie commenting about playing on PC here in the forum

indeed.. i remembered that and also one of the maps we played on, i believe it was on Kashyyyk lol
  • RogueZeroRendar
    2127 posts Member
    edited January 18
    StarLillie wrote: »
    I may have referenced PC but no just Xbox for me!
    Not sure though!

Probably, but I actually don't remember exactly.

@chewielovesu @StarLillie

indeed.. i remembered that and also one of the maps we played on, i believe it was on Kashyyyk lol

Don't tell me it was a match where a random on your team kept hiding or running all the time?

anidriX here told me he remembered such a match he played against me and other rogues and I found the recording of that match because it was like an hour long HvV where most of my team had almost 100 eliminations, just because a Boba Fett on their side stayed as Target for almost the entire match and he simply refused to fight. It must have been really boring to stay in such a match lol

But I believe we already played more then once chewie, I think when I saw you here in the forum for the first time I had already seen you in the game. Your nickname is easy to remember :p
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?