criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Play specific eras only

I know this is kinda stupid but it would be nice to be able to pick only certain eras to play for online modes. Sometimes I just wanna play OT maps and all I get is Clones.

Replies

• DashRendar wrote: »
    I know this is kinda stupid but it would be nice to be able to pick only certain eras to play for online modes. Sometimes I just wanna play OT maps and all I get is Clones.

Yeah, a lot of people are starting to get tired of all the clone wars content, yet some people keep asking for it, if we keep asking for more and more clone wars content, then the devs might just get annoyed with it and keep up the clone wars content after the rise of skywalker content, but i hope not, we need mostly ST for the beginning of 2020, and OT content for the rest of 2020. Though i think they did anounce in a community transmission that they will be releasing an era selector, i think by the end of 2020, because they need an OT ans ST capital supremacy before they do an era selector, so that's probably why it won't come till the end of next year.
  • Yes! 1000%. If I could just turn off the Prequel maps I would be sooo happy.