criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Instant Action: More Options?

One thing I really loved about arcade was the ability to actually customize things like player health; and ability recharge speed. Being that instant action is also offline; could we get the option to change those settings as well?

I quite enjoy playing with half health on both myself and the AI for a bit more of a "hardcore" style with my HUD disabled. I feel adding such options would be a nice expansion.

Replies

• I agree. I would really like health and ability recharge options added. I would also like to be able to change the mini map like arcade. I would also like to be able to adjust team size, but I don't really need that. I just think it could be cool to have a full team vs a smaller team to make a battle seem more desperate. I also wish we could toggle reinforcements like how we can toggle heroes. If ai vehicles are ever added, I would also like to toggle them.
  • Team size can actually already be adjusted in instant action. They are "Friendly AI count" and "Enemy AI count"
  • Dewm wrote: »
    Team size can actually already be adjusted in instant action. They are "Friendly AI count" and "Enemy AI count"
    At the moment that is only on PC..
    “There is always hope.”
  • I want IA to have al the things arcade has. So then I can give my Yoda 1500 health, Set all the AI to Rookie and 1 shot and feel like a unstoppable juggernaut.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• I want IA to have al the things arcade has. So then I can give my Yoda 1500 health, Set all the AI to Rookie and 1 shot and feel like a unstoppable juggernaut.

Sounds cool as long as I can in menus set enemy villains to quick recharge. I like the challenge.
    “There is always hope.”
  • a_1
    47 posts Member
    I would also want a split screen version. Even if that means less AI troops.
  • a_1
    47 posts Member
    I would also like to see the Instant Action AI use other cards like the Arcade AI. For example, the officer sometimes uses a turret and sometimes a shield. They also sometimes use the recharge command instead of the battle command. Heavies use the sentry or the explosive sentry.
  • a_1
    47 posts Member
    I would also like the AI to be able to use the mounted guns around the map. (I don't know what they're called) The AI in SWBF 2015 could use them. It's not a big detail, but it would be nice.
  • a_1 wrote: »
    I would also like the AI to be able to use the mounted guns around the map. (I don't know what they're called) The AI in SWBF 2015 could use them. It's not a big detail, but it would be nice.

They are called E-web turrets and I really would like splitscreen to be added with the options to fight with or against each other.
  • Yes A.I. using the turrets from different eras would be epic. Though I wish the devs would give the turrets a lot more rotation as of right now there so limited it's nearly pointless.
    “There is always hope.”
  • As long as the AI does not even pause when one clicks on pause I do not see a bright future for instant action
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced´to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest