criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Please sort out matchmaking for co-op

The_General
66 posts Member
edited November 13
It's so frustrating to constantly be teamed up with noobs that have no idea how to play the objective or when to select a stronger unit for attacking or defending a hard objective. Quite often I'm carrying the objective on my own whilst they are having a gunfight in the middle of nowhere. Is there not a way to at least be matched with players of a similar skill set?

Replies

• Stronger unit? Never had to use anything other than the 4 troop classes to win and come top of team each game.
  • Those that complain it is too, don't get matched with noobs. I often get matched with players who only score 4-5000 for the whole match.

However, I think co-op should be friendly towards noobs. They need a place to practice and level.

Just find the balance. Although I think co-op was fairly balanced when it was released. The recent changes were a mistake.
  • The_General
    66 posts Member
    edited November 13
    SWymsa wrote: »
    Stronger unit? Never had to use anything other than the 4 troop classes to win and come top of team each game.

Yeah of course if you know how to play. I'm talking about for new players. They need to when it comes to the final objective. No way you're holding that down on your own with a basic class while they aren't on the objective.