criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Passive ability to recover life of heroes.

DarthChange18
75 posts Member
edited November 13
This passive capacity needs a change for the better:

- 20 soldiers.
- jet tropers 30.
- infiltrates 35.
- executors 40.
-100 heroes

This reduces health regeneration by 10% to heroes who have no improvement in health regeneration. And those who have the recovery improvement just reduce the letter.

And add new skill improvements for infiltrators and executors especially for droidekas and command clones.

Replies

• Is the current HOK glitched? It seems like I often get tons of health from eliminating troopers.

I thought it was supposed to only be 20.
  • This passive capacity needs a change for the better:

- 20 soldiers.
    - jet tropers 30.
    - infiltrates 35.
    - executors 40.
    -100 heroes

This reduces health regeneration by 10% to heroes who have no improvement in health regeneration. And those who have the recovery improvement just reduce the letter.

And add new skill improvements for infiltrators and executors especially for droidekas and command clones.

Yes to this.
  • Is the current HOK glitched? It seems like I often get tons of health from eliminating troopers.

what? jaja

what? jaja

Jaja?

what? jaja

Jaja?

That's how you laugh in Spanish. Jajajajaja
  • What is the amount of health you are supposed to get from a trooper elimination as a hero for the passive hok?

I thought it was to be 20 health. However as a hero it seems like I am getting the 100 or 120 health for trooper eliminations.

I am not sure because I mostly play Bossk in GA and he doesn't get any. when I am someone else, I don't have time to stop and do the math.
  • What is the amount of health you are supposed to get from a trooper elimination as a hero for the passive hok?

I thought it was to be 20 health. However as a hero it seems like I am getting the 100 or 120 health for trooper eliminations.

I am not sure because I mostly play Bossk in GA and he doesn't get any. when I am someone else, I don't have time to stop and do the math.

Definitely supposed to be 20. Could be bugged. Not sure
  • It seems like I will be down a couple hundred health, then I get a couple kills and I am back to full health.

I defeated a hero on Coop and got my whole health back
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Is the current HOK glitched? It seems like I often get tons of health from eliminating troopers.

I know you are supposed to get a lot from hero eliminations, but I am wondering about eliminating troopers.
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    Is the current HOK glitched? It seems like I often get tons of health from eliminating troopers.

That's how it should be imo. Defeating troopers should give you 10 health, defeating another hero should give you back your full health. But that would only work if ALL heroes were equal. They are not so it won't happen and probably shouldn't as-is.

what? jaja

Jaja?

To bother you go. I already read you saying ***** in my comment and you are not welcome. Don't answer, it's not necessary.

what? jaja

Jaja?

To bother you go. I already read you saying ***** in my comment and you are not welcome. Don't answer, it's not necessary.

Jajajajaja😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I remember you now. You're that belligerent guy with the terrible translator. Welcome back!
  • o0lwsl6y9a6v.png
    You said my mother's drug addict was waiting for you and that I'm a Yankhe voter of Trump😂 that was a fun forum day. It was like talking to Ricky from trailer Park boys...
  • DarthChange18
    75 posts Member
    edited November 16

what? jaja

Jaja?

Jajajajaja😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I remember you now. You're that belligerent guy with the terrible translator. Welcome back!

and the worm is still talking ... there ... but I haven't told you to leave or do you not know how to read? haha. Oh and to make it clear I am not educated with subnormal ones who think they are funny like you, with people who deserve respect if I am. And change the picture as you give more pain yet.