criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

any updates ever?

Scumbagmarty
290 posts Member
edited November 16
will this game ever receive a last update? lowering player counts for online? getting some offline dlc? or will it just get shut off one day? can any higher ups answer? play as luke and vader in starfighter assault skirmish not just falcon and slave one?

Replies

• IIPrest0nII
    4898 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited November 17
    I'd not count on this honestly. Old multiplayer games do not get new content or updates, usually only server maintenance from time to time.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator

• I'd not count on this honestly. Old multiplayer games do not get new content or updates, usually only server maintenance from time to time.

does server maintenance include lowering player count to start games easier? thanks for a reply.

• IIPrest0nII
    4898 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    It may, but only if dev team will decide to do so.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator

• It may, but only if dev team will decide to do so.

awesome. thank you.

do you know if not being able to select the tie fighter advanced or red five offline for fighter squadron is a glitch or just an unadded feature? it would be nice to be able to select all the starfighter heroes like you're able to play as all the heroes in walker assault.

• ugh. they should really just add scariff and bespin walker assault offline.. wanna reenact rogue one.
  • Fully Agree all DLC for Battlefront 2015 needs to be added to Skirmish
  • Fully Agree all DLC for Battlefront 2015 needs to be added to Skirmish

honestly.. cant they just dedicate a couple developers to address this and then call it quits on the game. everyone who owns this game would appreciate it. id honestly even pay money to get those last skirmishes added from the dlc.
  • same man i got the Ultimate Edition on discount and cant even use the dlc outside of the heroes
  • same man i got the Ultimate Edition on discount and cant even use the dlc outside of the heroes

that sucks. what console you on?

got any game developing experience? I reckon the only way we can get the dlc is if we do it ourselves haha. get access from dice, head over to sweden or wherever and free the maps.

• there was a routine server maintenance yesterday for BF1

really? what did they do? and how do you know?

that sucks. what console you on?

got any game developing experience? I reckon the only way we can get the dlc is if we do it ourselves haha. get access from dice, head over to sweden or wherever and free the maps.

Im on Xbox One i started a topic on the recruitment page trying to get players for the DLC Modes and Maps what system are you on?

really? what did they do? and how do you know?

I was online playing yesterday when they shut the servers down so he is correct but no word on what they did
  • Scumbagmarty
    290 posts Member
    edited November 21
    interesting. im on xbox one too. i got a couple friends I game with occasionally but im suffering from poor internet connection recently which will get fixed soon. whats your gamertag? im correctprawn742

@TheSonicGamingGod
  • mine is xxKrikaGTxx ill add you in a bit when i get on to play BF2 and if you want ill make a group for us and can you tell your friends to add me too please maybe we can get a little community going