criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

56 Killstreak in 4 minutes

Hey guys, just posted my first youtube video. It's an Anakin killstreak on deathstar. Please check it out when you have a chance. I would greatly appreciate it, and feel free to leave me your youtube so I can check out your guy's stuff too 😁

Replies

• Anakin and Palpatine shouldn't allow himself in troopers modes(GA & CS).

The big error of this game are the heroes. Too many, too OP.

Please @F8RGE, limit the max number or heroes per team to 2.

1bfioawlu399.png

Boring
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

So how'd you like the video my mans?
  • vonVile
    488 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Anakin on Death Star is like shooting fish in a barrel. He's just a moving kill zone in confined spaces. He's the reason when need era lock on Heroes. He's not too much of a problem on maps like Geonosis and Kashyyyk. Also Anakin is the reason we need to un-nerf Stinger Pistol.
    @F8RGE
  • vonVile wrote: »
    Anakin on Death Star is like shooting fish in a barrel. He's just a moving kill zone in confined spaces. He's the reason when need era lock on Heroes. He's not too much of a problem on maps like Geonosis and Kashyyyk.
    @F8RGE

You still have to know how to play Anakin, deal with enemy heroes appropriately, utilize your star cards to your play style, and just overall play the map and lobby right. Anakin is a great hero but he isn't nearly as powerful as he was before. He's a very balanced hero.