criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

[PC] Halo: The Master Chief Collection

JohnnyBNL
55 posts Member
edited November 2019
header.jpg?t=1573834630

I recently pre-ordered Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam it includes six games, witch is a good deal for the money you pay! Who else is a fan of the Halo franchise and plans on buying & playing it?
Star-Wars fan since 1999 & Member of the PC Master Race.

Replies

• JohnnyBNL wrote: »
    header.jpg?t=1573834630

I recently pre-ordered Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam it includes six games, witch is a good deal for the money you pay! Who else is a fan of the Halo franchise and plans on buying & playing it?

Already have it on the Xbox one. I cannot wait for Reach to drop on there. Its going to be so much fun since I can't even find a match of Invasion on the 360 Version
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Yesss I can't wait. I'll be playing through the campaign on legendary again.
  • Yesss I can't wait. I'll be playing through the campaign on legendary again.

I just want to unlock all the armor pieces. Never got to finish that :)

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• JohnnyBNL
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Great to see I'm not alone out here! My first ever Halo game was on the original Xbox at my cousins house, because I could not afford a'n Xbox (I was still a child), I only had a slow PC with Half-Life & Counter-Strike 1.6 on it (fun times tho). I Can't wait to make a return to Halo, because I have never played any other Halo game that came out after Halo 2, so I have some catching up to do :#
    Great to see I'm not alone out here! My first ever Halo game was on the original Xbox at my cousins house, because I could not afford a'n Xbox (I was still a child), I only had a slow PC with Half-Life & Counter-Strike 1.6 on it (fun times tho). I Can't wait to make a return to Halo, because I have never played any other Halo game that came out after Halo 2, so I have some catching up to do :#

Well just to give you a heads up.This is my personal opion of the games story and multiplayer. I put it in spoiler tags incase you want to be completely in the dark.
    Halo 3 is awesome. Great Story. Decent multiplayer. Good way to end the first 3 games. Halo Reach is my personal favorite. 2nd Greatest story and great multiplayer combined with Firefight and Invasion makes it a top game for me. Halo 3 ODST. Great game. Only Complaint is story was too short. Halo 4. Multiplayer is awful. A step in the wrong direction. Story was ok but not great. Halo 5 has the worse god awful story ever. Multiplayer is great. Best it has ever been but the story is so bad.
    Good luck catching up. Hope to see you on the battlefield

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Super excited for this, a lot of the group I played Halo with back in the day are all PC only now so finally being able to squad up like we did years ago has me incredibly excited.
  • JohnnyBNL
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Well just to give you a heads up.This is my personal opion of the games story and multiplayer. I put it in spoiler tags incase you want to be completely in the dark.
    Halo 3 is awesome. Great Story. Decent multiplayer. Good way to end the first 3 games. Halo Reach is my personal favorite. 2nd Greatest story and great multiplayer combined with Firefight and Invasion makes it a top game for me. Halo 3 ODST. Great game. Only Complaint is story was too short. Halo 4. Multiplayer is awful. A step in the wrong direction. Story was ok but not great. Halo 5 has the worse god awful story ever. Multiplayer is great. Best it has ever been but the story is so bad.
    Good luck catching up. Hope to see you on the battlefield
    Thanks for your feedback! Great to hear your experience, can't wait to find it out myself, cya on the Battlefield >:)

EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Super excited for this, a lot of the group I played Halo with back in the day are all PC only now so finally being able to squad up like we did years ago has me incredibly excited.
    I can only imagine how cool that's going to be, have fun :wink:
  • JohnnyBNL
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Today is the day Halo: Reach is coming NOW available on Steam, the first in the six Halo games that are included in the collection. You could say Halo has Reached our PC's today! :#

*Halo Music Intensifies*
    Post edited by JohnnyBNL on
  • I'll just buy the latest one from the collection ( Halo 4 i think ) separately and play that.
    "It's easy if you do it right."
  • JohnnyBNL
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I'll just buy the latest one from the collection ( Halo 4 i think ) separately and play that.
    You'll have to wait much longer, because it's the last one of the collection Microsoft / 343 will release.
    I'll just buy the latest one from the collection ( Halo 4 i think ) separately and play that.
    You'll have to wait much longer, because it's the last one of the collection Microsoft / 343 will release.

Reach is a lot of fun. Try it out. Also do the story it is a awesome story

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• mlove113
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I wonder how long it’ll take to get CE onto PC, since the MCC/Anniversary version is already running on the original port from 2003. There’s probably gonna be some new hurdles to jump over since everything’s locked in Saber Interactive’s engine. If I’m remembering correctly, the remaster had a messy development because of the tight deadline.