criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

[XBOX ONE] Omega Squad

I am looking to create a group for the Xbox One, it will be called Omega Squad. It doesn't matter what experience you might have with shooters, I am looking for all kinds of players to join. Once their are more than twenty members I will hold an online competition to determine the five best to fight along side me in the Omega Squad. There are not going to be many strict rules, but the two most important rules are that you must like Star Wars, and you cannot be a San Jose Sharks fan ;).
Yeah, you know who I am...

Replies

• Cracjaw450 wrote: »
    I am looking to create a group for the Xbox One, it will be called Omega Squad. It doesn't matter what experience you might have with shooters, I am looking for all kinds of players to join. Once their are more than twenty members I will hold an online competition to determine the five best to fight along side me in the Omega Squad. There are not going to be many strict rules, but the two most important rules are that you must like Star Wars, and you cannot be a San Jose Sharks fan ;).

Sharks are trash anyway lmao. Always find a way to choke
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Cracjaw450 wrote: »

Sharks are trash anyway lmao. Always find a way to choke

I happen to be a Vegas fan, so I don't have any love for the Sharks. Rivalries are tough.
    Yeah, you know who I am...