criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Fallen Order Character Bio (Spoiler: click at your own risk)

DiamondxStyles
1764 posts Member
edited November 21
"Few survive an encounter with the most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy"

Large statement. So Vader huh? I noticed a lot of statements like this in the Disney stuff. Not that I'm bothered by it. I never cared much for Sidious, but it's kinda funny that Disney basically said [removed] Sidious lol. New direction from the old ways

While I know you weren't swearing I've removed the stars as they still break the rule on bypassing the filter I'm afraid. Also placed body of post in spoiler tags just in case.~Rtas

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

• OoiiHooked_22
    3355 posts Member
    edited November 19
    I cannot allow Vader slander. Prepare to duel . 😂😉

In all seriousness tho I think he was feared the most BECAUSE he did all the emperors dirty work, they saw him the most(not a lot but a lot more than palp) so they knew about him more. I’m obsessed with Vader but I can admit palp probably was better with the force, BUT Vader had more hate and anger to build off off. To the rebels tho I’m sure Vader would’ve been the most “feared” since they actually encounter him.

BUT let’s not forget I’m Anakin didn’t turn INTO the Darth Vader we know he would’ve surpassed Palps. Palps is lucky 😈😈
  • I cannot allow Vader slander. Prepare to duel . 😂😉

In all seriousness tho I think he was feared the most BECAUSE he did all the emperors dirty work, they saw him the most(not a lot but a lot more than palp) so they knew about him more. I’m obsessed with Vader but I can admit palp probably was better with the force,

Doesn't look like he's better with the Force anymore 😂😂. Vader is called the most powerful a few times I've noticed
    BUT Vader had more hate and anger to build off off. To the rebels tho I’m sure Vader would’ve been the most “feared” since they actually encounter him.

BUT let’s not forget I’m Anakin didn’t turn INTO the Darth Vader we know he would’ve surpassed Palps. Palps is lucky 😈😈

Anakin was already more powerful than Sidious before Disney rewrote a lot of things. Not sure if they kept it that way.

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• DarthJ
    6810 posts Member
    edited November 26

In all seriousness tho I think he was feared the most BECAUSE he did all the emperors dirty work, they saw him the most(not a lot but a lot more than palp) so they knew about him more. I’m obsessed with Vader but I can admit palp probably was better with the force, BUT Vader had more hate and anger to build off off. To the rebels tho I’m sure Vader would’ve been the most “feared” since they actually encounter him.

Also got to factor in not many know that the Emperor is a Sith, since he covered up all of his stuff with a Jedi attempt on his life. And he doesnt actively run around promoting the Sith name. Whereas Vader is seen as the Empires enforcer and feared.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »

Also got to factor in not many know that the Emperor is a Sith, since he covered up all of his stuff with a Jedi attempt on his life. And he doesnt actively run around promoting the Sith name. Whereas Vader is seen as the Empires enforcer and feared.

Neither does the public really even know the Sith still exist at all.
    "The most powerful Sith Lord in the galaxy"
    doesn't leave wiggle room to write it off as such. If that were to narrative they were trying to push, they would call him "the most feared and intimidating" figure or something.
    Most powerful Sith Lord
    is a direct comparison. And there are no other Sith Lords in the galaxy as far as I know, so that statement doesn't work unless it is a forthright parallel to Sidious