criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

The Cute Contest

Porgs
b1wvmh9ysum4.jpg

vs

Baby Yoda
ceerbxp2dplr.jpg

Who wins?

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

Replies

• relleuM wrote: »
    Baby Yoda always.

I agree

With that said. @ DICE ; Baby Yoda appearance - Would buy instantly

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Baby Yoda.
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg
  • Cant believe that's a possible clone of the grandmaster
  • moistboii
    1068 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    SQJACKIE wrote: »
    8abyqblql6f8.jpg

I think I can handle myself
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
    Baby Yoda always.

I agree

Yoda is the smallest by far already. Baby Yoda would be like trying to hit a really fast moving and high jumping rat.
    Baby Yoda always.

I agree

Yoda is the smallest by far already. Baby Yoda would be like trying to hit a really fast moving and high jumping rat.

It's not even actually Yoda, lol. Yoda's dead, remember? But I guess we just have to wait for further episodes to find out more.
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg
  • Uh.....Baby Yoda of course, Porgs are just food
  • CC_1010
    3083 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Baby Yoda ofc...uoo8vrg8jjj0.jpeg
  • polarition wrote: »
    relleuM wrote: »
    Baby Yoda always.

I agree

It's not even actually Yoda, lol. Yoda's dead, remember? But I guess we just have to wait for further episodes to find out more.

I know it's not yoda, but that guy said he wants the little one as a skin for Yoda.
  • Are you guys not bothered that he is 50 years old? Because (given linear aging):

If 50 human years = ~ 2 yoda years (and he/she seems to be younger than that) then Yoda was only 36 yoda years when he died at age 900. I always thought Yoda would have lived 882 of those years as an adult.
    Don’t know why, it very slightly bothers me, but maybe we’ll learn more soon.
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Are you guys not bothered that he is 50 years old? Because (given linear aging):

If 50 human years = ~ 2 yoda years (and he/she seems to be younger than that) then Yoda was only 36 yoda years when he died at age 900. I always thought Yoda would have lived 882 of those years as an adult.

Yeah I don't like that either. It's better thinking that Yoda lived at least over 800 years as an adult and that's apart of the reason he's so wise.
  • OcDoc
    2092 posts Member
    Ahhhhhhhhh... look at the baby Yoda. SO CUTE.
  • skincarver wrote: »
    Are you guys not bothered that he is 50 years old? Because (given linear aging):

As we still know basically nothing about the species, it may be as simple as the maturation years taking much longer than middle-age and the final few years
  • Great...Jar Jar v2.0
  • moistboii wrote: »
    moistboii wrote: »
    8abyqblql6f8.jpg

I tHinK I cAn hAnDle MysElf

She can handle whatever she wants from me
    6ns8jf6vkohd.jpg

ycpxuqbfyo6n.gif

Gigantic forehead my god
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

8abyqblql6f8.jpg

6ns8jf6vkohd.jpg

ycpxuqbfyo6n.gif

Gigantic forehead my god

Rey rockin' that fivehead
  • Baby Yoda is RIDICULOUSLY adorable. And I'm even jaded as hell by Disney. Porgs are stupid pests that deserve to be stomped,stabbed and shot. I mean seriously, letting them rip up the Falcons wiring and chew up the seats? That's great for the resale value, and ignorant to boot. Just to sell more suction cup creatures for car windows? Good to know who to run off the road and flip off I suppose.
  • Little Yodes FTW.

k4br815nozrv.jpeg

Ahhhhh OMG Him trying to help the Mando was so great. Everything he does is cute.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• polarition wrote: »
    I'm sorry mates but here is the ultimate "cuteness"
    8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

That made me shiver in disgust lol

You and Rey both 😅
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

Disgraceful. I'd rather they die alone than bend to these rule 34 freaks. Christ

They could do anything in TRoS and I wouldn’t be nearly as mad as if....if....ugggh......Reylo happens

It's all a mess bro. Better to just expect the worst and not be to let down.
    8abyqblql6f8.jpg

6ns8jf6vkohd.jpg

ycpxuqbfyo6n.gif

I heard worse
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

Disgraceful. I'd rather they die alone than bend to these rule 34 freaks. Christ

They could do anything in TRoS and I wouldn’t be nearly as mad as if....if....ugggh......Reylo happens

Oh, I don’t have a single care for TRoS, I do not like the Sequel Trilogy at all, so expecting the worst is more expectation than I already have
    8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

Relax my man, I've only even watched rogue one and nothing else made by Disney. I could care less whether or not Reylo happens

No worries. The "reylo" obsession is just an odd and pointless thing to me with all the other unanswered ST questions. Those two hooking up is stupid in comparison
    8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

Oh, I don’t have a single care for TRoS, I do not like the Sequel Trilogy at all, so expecting the worst is more expectation than I already have
    8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

8h4q0dvipu5x.jpg

Same. We'll always have the OT bud. And honestly, it stands by itself perfectly. Wvry thing else is unneeded
  • hogazdvzalyq.jpg
    This seems like the official baby Yoda meme thread soooo
  • He/she? Is just so so cute. It's like Gizmo adorable mixed with star wars goodness.
  • Major Mando Spoilers
    I can't believe he actually gave up Baby Yoda 😱😱even the mere thought of it. Even though it kinda worked out for him in the end