criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Future Campaign Content?

Is there any possible chance that we could get more DLC expansions for the Campaign that sequels Resurrection? especially since The Rise of Skywalker update launches next month could we get more story for Zoe Versio and Shriv that ties in with The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker?

Replies

• Shriv and Zoe did go out and call for help, so DICE might do that, I think it would be cool.
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • Cracjaw450 wrote: »
    Shriv and Zoe did go out and call for help, so DICE might do that, I think it would be cool.

Me too i mean they honestly could tie it in to The Rise of Skywalker movie in the sense that they spend the time during Episodes 7 and 8 gaining reinforcements for the Resistance and it ends with them leading their troops through hyperspace to join the battle at the end of Episode 9 when all of them gather together to battle the Imperial Fleet i mean we do see a lot of old ships in the trailers and the Tantive 4 is back so this could work as the plot they could also be transmitting information to Leia and the gang like Kaz does in Star Wars Resistance. i just think the best thing about the campaign and resurrection was that it perfectly fits in the story and adds great character and lore and they can do so much more with it for the end of the skywalker saga instead of just multiplayer and non story based single player content
  • Ben recently stated on twitter or reddit (can not remeber for sure to be honest) that there won't come any more Story DLCs
  • oh man that really sucks cause they have such awesome opportunities wih that story
  • Cracjaw450 wrote: »
    Shriv and Zoe did go out and call for help, so DICE might do that, I think it would be cool.

Me too i mean they honestly could tie it in to The Rise of Skywalker movie in the sense that they spend the time during Episodes 7 and 8 gaining reinforcements for the Resistance and it ends with them leading their troops through hyperspace to join the battle at the end of Episode 9 when all of them gather together to battle the Imperial Fleet i mean we do see a lot of old ships in the trailers and the Tantive 4 is back so this could work as the plot they could also be transmitting information to Leia and the gang like Kaz does in Star Wars Resistance. i just think the best thing about the campaign and resurrection was that it perfectly fits in the story and adds great character and lore and they can do so much more with it for the end of the skywalker saga instead of just multiplayer and non story based single player content

Both of them show up in the Resistance Reborn book that takes place between wp 8 and 9, so their story is kind of already told. Not much there that hasn’t already been explored in the novels/comics already to mine for a campaign.
  • Long story short;

Iden is bad, Iden was bad, Iden join Rebel, Iden meet Shriv, Iden win Jakku, Iden gets old, Iden has Zoe, Iden kill bad, Iden is Dead...

Zoe runs away, Zoe calls Leia, Zoe fails Leia.