criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Hero Ability Bugs

I don’t know if it’s just personally me but I’m currently playing Hero Showdown and my abilities have been freezing up for a while round at a time. Is anyone else having this problem? It’s just out of nowhere then I can’t use them for the rest of the match until I respawn. Any help would be appreciated 👍

Replies

• Hasn't happened to me, although I experience buggy stuff sometimes due to Palpatine's Dark Aura. Is it happening always or against a certain character? Are you on PC/Xbox/PS4?
  • Could be lag my good friend, happens frequently when the internet is terrible.

I do experience it sometimes with anakin's Heroic Might I sometimes just end up standing there.

Have had it when I’ve been pushed as Vader and none of my abilities would work until I was pushed again. Not entirely a problem, because it’s Vader (fairly powerful hero without his abilities).
  • yoda901 wrote: »
    Hasn't happened to me, although I experience buggy stuff sometimes due to Palpatine's Dark Aura. Is it happening always or against a certain character? Are you on PC/Xbox/PS4?

I am on PS4.
  • Could be lag my good friend, happens frequently when the internet is terrible.

I do experience it sometimes with anakin's Heroic Might I sometimes just end up standing there.

Have had it when I’ve been pushed as Vader and none of my abilities would work until I was pushed again. Not entirely a problem, because it’s Vader (fairly powerful hero without his abilities).

It might be. The only reason I took that out of consideration is because I was the only on home at the time and all of my devices were taken off internet because when multiple devices are connected, well you know lol. It’s usually fine when it’s just me but it can be unpredictable I guess 😂