criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Holiday Quests & Community Calendar

13Next

Replies

• Can confirm that this is still an issue on PlayStation 4 as of 12:00pm (Noon) Pacific Standard Time on 12/23/2019. No "May the Force Be With You" Timed Challenge is available.

Yeah its a bit weird....every challenge on the calendar has been there...except this one...I wonder if triple xp will be there tomorrow..
  • Piett
    159 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Has Dice said anything about the missing Princess Leia challenge, or has anyone reached out to them?
  • The only thing I need and it's not even available to get.
  • At this point maybe they'll just give it out for free?
  • Thanks for the Princess skin! Had it on PS4 but missed it on PC, unlocked it now and have everything in the game unlocked :D happy holidays :)
  • Can confirm that this is no longer an issue on PlayStation 4 as of 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time on 12/23/2019. The "May the Force Be With You" Timed Challenge is now available.
    Most-Played Modes:
    1. Co-Op
    2. Starfighter Assault
    3. Ewok Hunt

I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, because this is The Way.
  • Anyone know if its still missing on xbox?
  • Pew-Pew! I love the 3XP bonus! <3:#B)
    Star-Wars fan since 1999 & Member of the PC Master Race.
  • AW_Cramer wrote: »
    Anyone know if its still missing on xbox?

It's available now!
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • And now it's showing as only double xp on xbox?
    “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be. The Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned.” — Yoda
  • Same here in Germany on XBOX:
    Started with triple XP today but now it's only double XP. :disappointed:
  • BINMERC
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    What it looks like is that the normal Double XP event that usually starts on Wednesday overrode the Triple XP event going on now. Someone else ( @JackSpanky) thought of that in the General Discussion thread.
    “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be. The Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned.” — Yoda
  • Double XP in HvV. Where’s the TRIPLE XP?
  • Same on PC too. Double XP only.
  • How long does the princess skin go for? Just one day? Because it didn't unlock for me.
  • At end of match it says double xp not triple?
    It did say triple yesterday for a, while but not anymore.
  • DanDude wrote: »
    At end of match it says double xp not triple?
    It did say triple yesterday for a, while but not anymore.
    Yeah, I only ever saw double XP all day yesterday. Also, the triple XP is supposed to be in "all modes," and I didn't see any change at all to XP for anything solo.

But I'm particularly disappointed in not getting triple XP in multiplayer, since I've had various reasons for never being able to play in a triple XP situation before. Sad face.

• Every time I go to the home menu it tells me that my reward hasn’t been collected and cannot be received. I got it the first time around when the event was there and now my game is like freaking out
  • I got about 20 rewards on my screen and then it says press X because the rewards couldn't be received.
  • I'm sure that when everyone is back from Christmas, everything will be fixed asap. Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Has XP changed from triple to double??? Also whats going on with rewards unable to be given ie serenity
  • there appears to be a issue on PS4 when first logging into any multiplayer game mode - whilst joining game page is loading - then get kicked out back onto home screen.. anyone else getting similar issues?
  • Did the XP go back to 3x XP ? Im working today LOL
  • Yeah, I finally saw triple XP for the first time only yesterday. I would hope EA would extend the event at three to five days to compensate for the non-existence of Triple XP for so long when it was promised.
  • New_Roosterman
    579 posts Member
    edited January 1
    To our Devs, a few things you really need to note and ensure you cater for with events like this -

Community Quests: I know they were brought back for the newer players, or for those who didn't get a chance to do them the first time. The problem you created though, you ignored the vast number of players who had already done them. As such everytime we log into the game, or leave a lobby to the main menu in the game, we get bombarded with error messages saying that we could not be granted a community quest award. That's because we already have it! I do not need an error message sitting on my screen EVERY time due to your poor coding work. If you doubt me, this screenshot might say otherwise -

2p65kyy7et49.png

Double XP Wednesdays: We are supposed to be having Triple XP from 24 Dec 2019 till 6 Jan 2020. However on every Wednesday to date we have only gottenDouble XP on that day and NOT Triple XP like promised. This is because, again, you didn't do your coding right.

I know there is a lot you have to do, but basic errors like this is what peeves people as it is something all reasonable people would expect you to do as a matter of course. The fact you don't just causes annoyance and anger, which then sees people tee off on you.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • Alwe15
    2592 posts Member
    To our Devs, a few things you really need to note and ensure you cater for with events like this -

Community Quests: I know they were brought back for the newer players, or for those who didn't get a chance to do them the first time. The problem you created though, you ignored the vast number of players who had already done them. As such everytime we log into the game, or leave a lobby to the main menu in the game, we get bombarded with error messages saying that we could not be granted a community quest award. That's because we already have it! I do not need an error message sitting on my screen EVERY time due to your poor coding work. If you doubt me, this screenshot might say otherwise -

2p65kyy7et49.png

Double XP Wednesdays: We are supposed to be having Triple XP from 24 Dec 2019 till 6 Jan 2020. However on every Wednesday to date we have only gottenDouble XP on that day and NOT Triple XP like promised. This is because, again, you didn't do your coding right.

I know there is a lot you have to do, but basic errors like this is what peeves people as it is something all reasonable people would expect you to do as a matter of course. The fact you don't just causes annoyance and anger, which then sees people tee off on you.

Somehow, before people started to report these error messages, I just knew there would be a problem. I haven't touched PT era game content since the challenges dropped. I hope it gets fixed for you all 🤞🏼
  • Co-op only gives double XP's :(
  • Alwe15 wrote: »
    Somehow, before people started to report these error messages, I just knew there would be a problem. I haven't touched PT era game content since the challenges dropped. I hope it gets fixed for you all 🤞🏼

It happens in all modes its not just PT. I've had a number of them happen just by playing H v V.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • Alwe15
    2592 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »

It happens in all modes its not just PT. I've had a number of them happen just by playing H v V.

Yeah, I mean I haven't played with PT Heroes or Villains. To prevent double achieving the challenges.
  • Co-op only gives double XP's :(

was it on the Wednesday ? because that damn double XP overrides the triple XP
  • What is the best game mode to play if you want to unlock the Princess Leia skin? I've tried the 4v4 but I always end up on the Empire side.
  • Szavwa
    226 posts Member
    Shut down triple xp with 12 hours left on the community events? C'mon DICE. tf.
  • Triple XP ending early is just the final punch in the nuts after getting robbed the last two Wednesday’s. I mean thanks anyways but it’s not that hard to stick to your word or make up for it not working. False advertising in the end really.
  • Alwe15
    2592 posts Member
    Triple XP ending early is just the final punch in the nuts after getting robbed the last two Wednesday’s. I mean thanks anyways but it’s not that hard to stick to your word or make up for it not working. False advertising in the end really.

Melodramatic.
  • Hmm strange I don't see Palpatine nerf or an Obi revert. I don't see a fix so are abilities work like they should. I don't see a fix for how vanguard is able to get kills when you are not close to someone. I don't see fixes for alot of thing to be honest. It might just be me but has anyone else got used to the bugs in this game by now besides me. -_- To be honest I'd rather see small weekly fixes then large monthly updates.