criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

BFC PS4 Dropzone Tournament - Players Wanted!

d0kRX
1512 posts Member
edited November 2019
Did you love Battlefront 2015 before our beloved Battlefront 2017 came out? Why not return for a taste of nostalgia? Or are you a Die Hard SWBF 2015 player who hasn't quit playing it?

The Star Wars Battlefront Community is proud to host the next Drop Zone Tournament! They are currently gathering a list of free agents who want to play. We need as many players as we can get, invite your friends. Install the game again if you've deleted it already, it will be fun so why not. Worried about being dominated by past champions? Don't worry, most teams are broken up. Join us!

You can sign up as a free agent at the official BFC website which I have conveniently linked in the spoiler below.
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• d0kRX
    1512 posts Member
    @Ppong_Man12 see this is what I meant by posting at the same time haha.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2946 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Yeah the bf2 GD gets a lot more views than this discussion, you would think with all he hero guys that claim to like competitive play a few would join. I hope you guys have a big turnout.
  • d0kRX
    1512 posts Member
    Yeah the bf2 GD gets a lot more views than this discussion, you would think with all he hero guys that claim to like competitive play a few would join. I hope you guys have a big turnout.

Yeah, the more the merrier!
  • d0kRX
    1512 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Played some fun scrims last night! I got a lot to learn about DZ, we need more to join, come on post your name and stuff in the free agents list!
  • d0kRX
    1512 posts Member
    As always we would be honored if you would join us, let's play and make some teams, it doesn't matter if you've never played competitive it will be fun!
  • d0kRX
    1512 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Need more players for scrims at least, there's no bactaguard EE-4 in scrims!