criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

PS4 DropZone tournament, all players from BF2 and 15 are invited.

Ppong_Man12
3028 posts Member
edited November 2019
For competitive and casual players, DropZone reunion tournament, will be streamed on twitch. The more the better. Signups and rules in the link below: PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Replies

• I REALLY want the HVV BF2 keyboarders to square off against the 2015 rapid fire controller EE-3 boys. Please sign up people would be funny.
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    For competitive and casual players, DropZone reunion tournament, will be streamed on twitch. The more the better. Signups and rules in the link below: PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Sweet! I think we just posted at the same time pretty much!!! I like your post I'll be bumping it as well @Ppong_Man12
    PSN: d0kRX
  • [
    I REALLY want the HVV BF2 keyboarders to square off against the 2015 rapid fire controller EE-3 boys. Please sign up people would be funny.

Agree that KBM and RF cheaters suck, not all good ee3’s cheat though, same as all good hero players. The bad apples leave a bad taste though. Hopefully they weed most out from this.
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    [
    I REALLY want the HVV BF2 keyboarders to square off against the 2015 rapid fire controller EE-3 boys. Please sign up people would be funny.

Agree that KBM and RF cheaters suck, not all good ee3’s cheat though, same as all good hero players. The bad apples leave a bad taste though. Hopefully they weed most out from this.

yes hopefully.
  • [

Yup.
  • Ppong_Man12
    3028 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    [

Yup.

I’ll never understand how it’s fun for people cheating, in anything. It’s sad how people don’t like straight up good fun and more importantly, FAIR, competition anymore. It’s all but ruined PC gameplay on the battlefronts.
  • [

Yup.

I’ll never understand how it’s fun for people cheating, in anything. It’s sad how people don’t like straight up good fun and more importantly, FAIR, competition anymore. It’s all but ruined PC gameplay on the battlefronts.

My guess would be SBMM to be honest. For example if bad players or mid tiers get stomped by a "good" player (one with good awareness) they likely either won't notice if said stomping player is also cheating and or won't care. But if other good players constantly run into this they likely will and the "weak" ones will likely decide to cheat to to be on "even ground" with said cheaters.
  • id be there but i got xbox
  • Man it’s to bad they don’t cross play with Xbox and PS4 like COD is currently doing. It would benefit both battlefront games so much in the long run.

if they did id make all my lame friends buy this lame game lol. most of my friends have ps4

• d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    Ppong are you signing up?
  • Gonna be good guys.
  • Ppong_Man12
    3028 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    d0kRX wrote: »
    Ppong are you signing up?

Man if I get the time I am. I’m so dang rusty right now, gonna have to practice a little. @relmets, one of the 2 kings, you should get in on this, looks like a lot of fun with the new rules. If you play I bet b7 would: @d0kRX, I’ll definitely be watching you guys weather I play or not though. Sounds like a lot of good guys coming back along with some good new guys.
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    Gonna be good guys.

Looks good so far, looks like some good teams have signed up.
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    Just an extra message to boost this thread! We need all the players we can get for this to actually happen! See you there!
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    We would be honored if you would join us!
  • Man it’s to bad they don’t cross play with Xbox and PS4 like COD is currently doing. It would benefit both battlefront games so much in the long run.

😔😔😔

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    Man it’s to bad they don’t cross play with Xbox and PS4 like COD is currently doing. It would benefit both battlefront games so much in the long run.

😔😔😔

Lol yes it would be very nice
  • Ppong_Man12
    3028 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    A few of the good Xbox guys are coming over, been seeing the scrim lately.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    A few of the good Xbox guys are coming over, been seeing the scrim lately.

Scrimming on PS4?
  • If I could just hop on a PS4 I would simply to do this, but buying a PS4 just to buy BF1-2 again is an L

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• If I could just hop on a PS4 I would simply to do this, but buying a PS4 just to buy BF1-2 again is an L

I wouldn't mind having a PS4 for certain games, but the next console I buy will probably be the Xbox Scarlett. That's literally the only reason I'm not upgrading from the one s to the one x

I wouldn't mind having a PS4 for certain games, but the next console I buy will probably be the Xbox Scarlett. That's literally the only reason I'm not upgrading from the one s to the one x

This is the way

• Nexor
    115 posts Member

what

This is the way

This is the way.
  • All the Xbox players that come over are all cheaters lol
  • Cricken wrote: »
    All the Xbox players that come over are all cheaters lol

Shame if so.
  • d0kRX
    1543 posts Member
    No way, @Cricken is on the forum! Totally amazing.