criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Can we get the Unlimited Power event going into 2020?

Looking at the community calendar f pool r December disappointed because this event won't be returning. @F8RGE can we please get this event? It's literally ok once a year and it was very fun last year when everything was cheap and everyone was running around as vehicles heroes and enforcers. I don't think this should've been excluded from the calendar. Please make it come back

Replies

• Same with the Life Day event
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member
    Looking at the community calendar f pool r December disappointed because this event won't be returning. @F8RGE can we please get this event? It's literally ok once a year and it was very fun last year when everything was cheap and everyone was running around as vehicles heroes and enforcers. I don't think this should've been excluded from the calendar. Please make it come back

Was this the cheap Hero, Reinforcements and Vehicles event?
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member

Looks pretty permanent. September 19th or September 2019 was last active.
  • Alwe15 wrote: »

Working as intended
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member
    Alwe15 wrote: »

Working as intended

Haha. Not sure what you mean?

Working as intended

Unlimited used to say that to people all the time LOL
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member

Working as intended

Oh, I see 👍🏼

Working as intended

Probably part of why they banned him. ;)
  • Still no comments about the event.
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member
    Still no comments about the event.

I did. Nobody answered me.

• Why was he banned?
  • Still no comments about the event.

Yeah as long as it's in a separate playlist, they can do whatever they want. Hell, make GA all Ewoks for all I care. Just give it its own playlist.
  • Still no response from devs
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member
    Were you expecting one?
    Were you expecting one?

Obviously. I'm kinda disappointed that we are going into 2020 without a special event like Unlimited Power and instead got the event nobody asked for like Botg instead.
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member
    Were you expecting one?

Obviously. I'm kinda disappointed that we are going into 2020 without a special event like Unlimited Power and instead got the event nobody asked for like Botg instead.

Not sure what forum you've been on but there's a lot of momentum for BotG.
    Were you expecting one?

Not a forum, people in game chat and my friends who thought the mode sucked.
    Were you expecting one?

Not a forum, people in game chat and my friends who thought the mode sucked.

Literally everyone I know who plays this avoids BotG haha. I know two guys who went into CS just to try and save up 80k for a hero lol. That's it.
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member
    Yeah, no offence chaps but I can't imagine your friends list is a particularly large representation of the players of this game. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Yeah, no offence chaps but I can't imagine your friends list is a particularly large representation of the players of this game. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'll give you that. Especially after I deleted several people the other day that I don't play with anymore. My friends list is pretty small(on purpose) but I do have some of the best players on Xbox on there.
  • Alwe15
    2182 posts Member

I'll give you that. Especially after I deleted several people the other day that I don't play with anymore. My friends list is pretty small(on purpose) but I do have some of the best players on Xbox on there.

Did they get to 80K?

Did they get to 80K?

Not sure lol. Probably. I stayed in HvV when they went to CS.

Did they get to 80K?

I've often wondered about situations like that. In modes like CS, it's possible to get 80k xD Never attempted it myself.
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • SadderJoker
    2168 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    polarition wrote: »

Did they get to 80K?

I've often wondered about situations like that. In modes like CS, it's possible to get 80k xD Never attempted it myself.

It’s rather easy to get 80k.

Countless people did it in CS. Few people were reaching 200k.
    Confidence born of ignorance
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Were you expecting one?

We have a month full of events, this isn't one of them. If we had done Unlimited Power we would have had others asking for something else. We only want to run these events on weekends and not overdo them. We'll keep Unlimited Power in mind for future months.

How about all events going into separate playlists from now on?

Can I just say...Ey lmao
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• F8RGE wrote: »
    Were you expecting one?

We have a month full of events, this isn't one of them. If we had done Unlimited Power we would have had others asking for something else. We only want to run these events on weekends and not overdo them. We'll keep Unlimited Power in mind for future months.

Unlimited power should be a once a year event. What better time to celebrate 2020 and the 3rd year of the game then all bets off chaos? Having it in like march ruins the specialty :(