criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Bounty Hunter Class

Alright, so I thought of an interesting idea that might work. That s make a whole new class for ounty Hunters. We all know that a Bounty Hunter is one who will work for who pays more. Thus, either side could take these characters. You could add in a bunch of Bounty Hunters like: Dengar, IG-88, Mandalorian, Embo, Aurra Sing, Greedo, Zuckuss, 4-Lom, etc, etc(Some may not work for this, but it would be interesting). They would cost the same as a hero, only one on the battlefield at a time, but either side could take one. It would resemble that faction hiring the Bounty Hunter. Then when they spawn, the announcer would say something like "We have an ally on site, it cost us some credits but I think it's worth it"
What do you think? as I said, it may or may not work, but it would be cool to do.

Replies

• I don't think the light side of the force ever hired bounty hunters. If I am wrong, it's going to be in some kind of comic book,

Just that alone is enough to through me off the idea for bounty hunters for both sides.
  • Embo did work with the Republic for a Mission on Felucia but in the Clone Wars. They also worked with Hondo and the Rebels consistently were on Smuggle missions. I think it would be cool, I’m with you. They take a little bit a time to make all the characters.
  • I'd love to see a mode dedicated to Bounty hunters VS authorities.
  • Cyro
    459 posts Member
    *sigh* how often do i need to say it...

just because it exists in Star Wars doesnt mean it should exist in this GAME! There are thousands of "Classes" or Units that EXIST but dont belong in this game! It's not "Everythingfront"... it's "BATTLEfront". It's about the battles that are fought by the 6 Armies we know: Clone Army, Empire, Rebels, CIS, Resistance, First Order.

We dont need to add Bounty Hunters, Guards, Pirates, Sub-Factions, Militias etc!

And just because Embo worked with 2 Jedi once, it still doesnt mean "okay now he can be on ANY battlefield fighting along the clones" -.-
    Checklist to improve the Game:
    -End cross Era Heroes in Galactic Assault
    -41st Camo Scouts on Kashyyyk
    -More Blasters (SE-14, T-21 etc.)
    -Weapon Rework (attachments, scopes, iron sights, stocks)
    -Actual reload animations like on DC-17 Commando (magchange)
    -Option to disable other players skins clientside (no more Legion Mix)

• Randy_bongwater
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Cyro wrote: »
    *sigh* how often do i need to say it...

just because it exists in Star Wars doesnt mean it should exist in this GAME! There are thousands of "Classes" or Units that EXIST but dont belong in this game! It's not "Everythingfront"... it's "BATTLEfront". It's about the battles that are fought by the 6 Armies we know: Clone Army, Empire, Rebels, CIS, Resistance, First Order.

We dont need to add Bounty Hunters, Guards, Pirates, Sub-Factions, Militias etc!

And just because Embo worked with 2 Jedi once, it still doesnt mean "okay now he can be on ANY battlefield fighting along the clones" -.-

We don't need ewok hunt or heroes VS villains
  • hill1232 wrote: »
    Alright, so I thought of an interesting idea that might work. That s make a whole new class for Bounty Hunters. We all know that a Bounty Hunter is one who will work for who pays more. Thus, either side could take these characters. You could add in a bunch of Bounty Hunters like: Dengar, IG-88, Mandalorian, Embo, Aurra Sing, Greedo, Zuckuss, 4-Lom, etc, etc(Some may not work for this, but it would be interesting). They would cost the same as a hero, only one on the battlefield at a time, but either side could take one. It would resemble that faction hiring the Bounty Hunter. Then when they spawn, the announcer would say something like "We have an ally on site, it cost us some credits but I think it's worth it"
    What do you think? as I said, it may or may not work, but it would be cool to do.

I have already proposed it some months back and a bunch of narrow-minded people (kids) jerked big No-Nos at me lol

1-It has to be a new class of reinforcement for the characters already available for the Darkside factions from the previous game and this one: Bossk, Boba Fett, Greedo, Dengar, upcoming Cade Bane.

2-And a Mercenary class could be implemented in the default classes or in the trooper reinforcement classes, which you will be able to choose from a variety of species and gender and of outfits (Yes, Mandalorian is mandatory here)

What would define this reinforcement class would be of course as the other its abilities and weapons, one requirement is to be welded tight to it is non-orthodox/exotic weapons and tools.

It could be nice that we have to equip a set of outfit or species in order to complete achievement tide to them in order to unlock these for some of the factions default class appearances.
  • I would be for an AI controlled bounty Hunter. For me, I don't think the game requires anymore hero class playable characters.