criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

What will be the TROS content in December?

Now that we are entering December, what do you think the TROS content will include and the date it will be released?

Discuss.

Replies

• My extreme possibilities:

A new enforcer for the resistance

An updated FO jet trooper with a new weapon

Possibly Astromechs

A resistance and FO infiltrator
  • Mostly because this game lacks infiltrators for other eras, a brand new jet trooper armor was reveal in the ROS using what it looks like a new blaster, and the resistance needs a brand new enforcer than just a wookie
  • AccurateThings
    828 posts Member
    edited December 1
    Astromechs are seen on the capital ships and I would really love to play as them again like R2 in 2015, I could imagine them being a support class that repairs things. Maybe for once they will make a level were you have to play as one.
  • I am hoping for TROS skins for Palps, Rey (the white outfit) and Kylo (rebuilt mask).

A new map from the film would also feel fresh.
  • valeri0706 wrote: »
    I am hoping for TROS skins for Palps, Rey (the white outfit) and Kylo (rebuilt mask).

Yeah there will definitely be new skins. A new map for GA? Possibly. I think there’s a strong chance we get some new reinforcements.

I don’t think there will be much beyond that.
    I am hoping for TROS skins for Palps, Rey (the white outfit) and Kylo (rebuilt mask).

Yeah there will definitely be new skins. A new map for GA? Possibly. I think there’s a strong chance we get some new reinforcements.

They wouldn’t really care about SA because criterion isn’t around, it’s definitely going to be a GA map.

They wouldn’t really care about SA because criterion isn’t around, it’s definitely going to be a GA map.

Yeah, all content for SA was completed in the summer of 2018.
  • I hope we get ST CS
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

1gwwbvgwxm1r.gif
  • if its st cs Hope its not just one map and comes to instant action right away too
  • Here's my prediction:
    Nothing.
  • What I think we will get-

1. New hero appearances at least for Kylo and Rey (new Kylo Mask + with hood down, Hooded + white outfit Rey)
    2. New F-O Jet-trooper appearance and weapon
    3. Sith Troopers
    4. One new map for GA

What I hope we will get-

1. Knights of Ren and unique Resistance Reinforcements
    2. More than one new Sequel Trilogy GA map and CS map and small map
    3. Sith Troopers
    4. Usable AT-M6
    5. New weapons
    6. CS for the OT
    7. Hero tweaks and bug fixes (palps chain lightning and dash)
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Lol.

It will be a map and a skin or 2.

Yeah... And maybe a couple new reinforcements.
  • If it really is their biggest content update like what's being said, then it should have a new map, new reinforcement, new skins for them and for heroes. That's all I really expect.
  • Probably a skin for kylo and rey as well as the jumptrooper. I don’t think there will be anything beyond that, maybe a skin to make the death trooper a sith trooper? If we get a map I’ll genuinely be surprised
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Probably a skin for kylo and rey as well as the jumptrooper. I don’t think there will be anything beyond that, maybe a skin to make the death trooper a sith trooper? If we get a map I’ll genuinely be surprised

You're getting a new planet.

All gamenodes, or only select ones.

Be a shame to see another planet added and only be used for one mode. Looking at you, Crait.
    Probably a skin for kylo and rey as well as the jumptrooper. I don’t think there will be anything beyond that, maybe a skin to make the death trooper a sith trooper? If we get a map I’ll genuinely be surprised

That’s nice, hopefully its featured in a few modes, or at least HvV
  • Predictions;

New map (GA)
    Some new skins for Ep. 9 heroes
    Two reinforcements
    A barrage of new bugs

All gamenodes, or only select ones.

Be a shame to see another planet added and only be used for one mode. Looking at you, Crait.

Crait could work for HvV but trying to imagine it for CS is... tasking
  • Liz4rD
    1127 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »

Does 'a new planet' mean:

- A whole new map for GA
    - A new map for HvsV
    - A new map for Strike
    - A new map for Blast
    - and a new map for CS?
  • Chem0
    185 posts Member
    Hoping for a new SFA map but doubt that since we don't have any other major space battles (coruscant, DS 1 and DS 2 battles) in this game.
  • Too bad there won’t be any SA content. I’m just waiting on the next SWBF game at this point as so far there doesn’t sound like there is too much to get excited about in December for this game.
  • New planet means at least one new map. My assumption is that it will be for GA to start, possibly HvV and Blast. Would be nice if it was incorporated in to SA, but I'm not holding my breath. New map will ultimately make it's way to CS when the rest of the OT/ST maps for the mode have been completed.

Probably new skins for Finn/Rey/Kylo/Palps.

Potentially "aged" skins for Luke/Han/Leia.

Only new heroes I can see for this release would be Poe/Hux, but previous dev comments lead me to believe that Poe won't be a playable hero ("belongs in a cockpit, not on the ground"), so if no Poe, no idea who Hux's counter would be, so probably no Hux.

Almost certainly going to see the Sith Trooper in some capacity.
  • The last time they used the words “new planet” was Geonosis. They did not use that term for Felucia, rather introducing it specifically as an addition to CS.

In the Geonosis updates, we got a GA map, the first CS map (and not a rehash of the GA map), and an HvV map. Just sayin’...
  • hopefully they give a ton of insight on Wednesday of what to expect from the new planet.

@polarition my prediction was well founded as I said. Map and some skins.

Let's keep this thread on topic, now. I'm not sure why you're still so upset I told you to be grateful for what the devs. were bringing rather than insulting it and them before they even had the chance to release it that you had to bring me here.
    No one's ever really gone.

jvnvlclqjj3h.gif
  • polarition wrote: »

Let's keep this thread on topic, now. I'm not sure why you're still so upset I told you to be grateful for what the devs. were bringing rather than insulting it and them before they even had the chance to release it that you had to bring me here.

The topic is about new content, I was showing that myself and others prediction of a new map wasn’t that far fetched as you said it was. That’s on topic. No ones upset, just an observation 😂

The topic is about new content, I was showing that myself and others prediction of a new map wasn’t that far fetched as you said it was. That’s on topic. No ones upset, just an observation 😂

Yeah.... but you're also trying to start a pointless argument. Which I'm not interested in doing, so this will be my last response to you on this thread. Best of luck, dude. I hope you enjoy the new skins and map :)
    No one's ever really gone.

jvnvlclqjj3h.gif
    polarition wrote: »

Yeah.... but you're also trying to start a pointless argument. Which I'm not interested in doing, so this will be my last response to you on this thread. Best of luck, dude. I hope you enjoy the new skins and map :)

Not everything has to be an argument bud. But it’s okay for you coming to ME about complaining about the devs, but now it’s pointless 😂. Okie dokie adios my guy

Great, will it be for starfighters as well?
  • Genin wrote: »

Great, will it be for starfighters as well?

No.

Possibly Astromechs

Omg

Possibly Astromechs

Well how it feel to be completely right?
  • If it really is their biggest content update like what's being said, then it should have a new map, new reinforcement, new skins for them and for heroes. That's all I really expect.

Basically called it. New reinforcements, new skins for reinforcements, new skins for heroes and a new map (planet). Insightful me more :p

Possibly Astromechs

Omg

Damn close. Astromechs won't be in this update but they're still coming even if it is BB8 and clone