criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

The reason baby yoda is op (potential spoilers and meme material)

Cane_danko
1269 posts Member
edited December 2019
The real reason baby yoda is op is because he is a clone of yoda but he has mini-chlorians instead of midis. Minis are better and can use the force of cute babies. Darth darth binks of course used palpatine as a puppet to achieve this goal. Change my mind.

Replies

• Ahhhhhh I see, make a "change my mind" joke thread right after I make mine, except you arent joking, you are trying to make people mad, GL buddy.
  • Ahhhhhh I see, make a "change my mind" joke thread right after I make mine, except you arent joking, you are trying to make people mad, GL buddy.

No, i was trying to make other people mad on another thread. This thread is meant to bring balance to the force. If darth darth binks won’t reveal himself now then baby yoda will have to be our unifier.
  • ImAGr8Panda
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh I see, make a "change my mind" joke thread right after I make mine, except you arent joking, you are trying to make people mad, GL buddy.

No, i was trying to make other people mad on another thread. This thread is meant to bring balance to the force. If darth darth binks won’t reveal himself now then baby yoda will have to be our unifier.

You have made 3 threads today to make people mad. That is all I will say.
  • He's 50yo. We don't know what he could have learned in his life
  • SQJACKIE wrote: »
    He's 50yo. We don't know what he could have learned in his life

Good point. When 50 yo you reach, as cute you will not be, hmmm?