criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Does Anyone Regret Stomping On Enemies?

2Next

Replies

• polarition wrote: »
    Only in 1 v 1s. It's more personal, and they are likely in the party because they requested to fight you. I only fight the 1% that are even worth the time in the first place, but I get the occasional rare mistake of assuming the guy with 60 days played can actually keep up with me

In HvV, no, It's written off as "On to the Next One". Bad players or randoms get out and make room for the off chance that we'll actually find a team.

Who do you main?

HvV: Anakin, Yoda // Kylo, Palpatine
    Infantry Modes: Yoda, Anakin // Palpatine, Dooku

For 1v1s: my most selected are:
    Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan
    Dooku, Kylo, then either Maul or Vader last

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Only in 1 v 1s. It's more personal, and they are likely in the party because they requested to fight you. I only fight the 1% that are even worth the time in the first place, but I get the occasional rare mistake of assuming the guy with 60 days played can actually keep up with me

In HvV, no, It's written off as "On to the Next One". Bad players or randoms get out and make room for the off chance that we'll actually find a team.

Exactly that.

If I’m playing weaker players, I just want to move onto the next game. No point dragging it out.
  • But I play everyone against randoms. From Obi Wan to Leia to Boba to Vader to Han to Luke

Only characters I tend to stay away from are Grievous, Rey, Bossk, Phasma, and Finn

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• DiamondxStyles
    1968 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Only in 1 v 1s. It's more personal, and they are likely in the party because they requested to fight you. I only fight the 1% that are even worth the time in the first place, but I get the occasional rare mistake of assuming the guy with 60 days played can actually keep up with me

Exactly that.

If I’m playing weaker players, I just want to move onto the next game. No point dragging it out.

Yeah lol. HvV with randoms should honestly be renamed Chatroom Simulator

It's almost like a dynamic waiting lobby

• Only in 1 v 1s. It's more personal, and they are likely in the party because they requested to fight you. I only fight the 1% that are even worth the time in the first place, but I get the occasional rare mistake of assuming the guy with 60 days played can actually keep up with me

Exactly that.

Lmao. Pretty well.

It’s back ground noise until we run into a stack and actually have to do anything.

Who do you main?

Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan

I forget who it was but I was reading earlier this morning that Yoda has too slow of speed to attack enemies in HVV allowing them to dodge his attacks before they land. Is that true? I don't main Yoda so I wouldn't really know lol
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg
    polarition wrote: »

Who do you main?

Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan

I forget who it was but I was reading earlier this morning that Yoda has too slow of speed to attack enemies in HVV allowing them to dodge his attacks before they land. Is that true? I don't main Yoda so I wouldn't really know lol

I haven't played him as often since they glitched his Presence out. But nah, as far as hit registration goes, Yoda is my favorite for his insane lunge attack. His base attack is pretty clunky by itself but the lunges, air attacks, and his dashes make up for it

Who do you main?

Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan

I haven't played him as often since they glitched his Presence out. But nah, as far as hit registration goes, Yoda is my favorite for his insane lunge attack. His base attack is pretty clunky by itself but the lunges, air attacks, and his dashes make up for it

That's what I was thinking. Cause I know from a distance it can be difficult for him to hurt anyone, but that kinda goes for anyone who doesn't have a blaster. And up close, he's really difficult to defend against when he's all over the place. At least from what I've seen.
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg

Exactly that.

Troof lol. BSing with people is my favorite part of partying up.I'm only half paying attention most of the time. If I want to try hard I play solo.

Exactly that.

Troof lol. BSing with people is my favorite part of partying up.I'm only half paying attention most of the time. If I want to try hard I play solo.

Speaking of playing solo. I haven't been on BF2 often the past two weeks due to MW and Disney +, but I queued with Toon Squaad on the enemy team yesterday in the one solo game I played 😂

Who do you main?

Anakin, Yoda, Obi Wan

That's what I was thinking. Cause I know from a distance it can be difficult for him to hurt anyone, but that kinda goes for anyone who doesn't have a blaster. And up close, he's really difficult to defend against when he's all over the place. At least from what I've seen.

Yeah, nobody wants to be in the cuts against a Yoda that has dashes and dash strike movements down to a science. Best to start dashing away and turtle out if it gets too hot😂

Exactly that.

Speaking of playing solo. I haven't been on BF2 often the past two weeks due to MW and Disney +, but I queued with Toon Squaad on the enemy team yesterday in the one solo game I played 😂

LOL that's funny. Yeah he's on all the time I've actually teamed up with him a few times since we dueled. He's an okay player. he's decent at talking Star Wars though so I'll play with him on occasion but definitely not my first choice LOL.

Exactly that.

LOL that's funny. Yeah he's on all the time I've actually teamed up with him a few times since we dueled. He's an okay player. he's decent at talking Star Wars though so I'll play with him on occasion but definitely not my first choice LOL.

Yeah lmao, I almost straight up quit the game from the very beginning purely out of principle because:

We all spawned on Republic Cruiser and as Kylo, I peeked the very first corner at an Anakin that was straight rushing towards our team, specifically the Palpatine and Vader. I popped out from behind cover and immediately froze the lone Anakin.

Vader and Palpatine looked at him, turned left, and ran up the walkway at spawn

Exactly that.

Yeah lmao, I almost straight up quit the game from the very beginning purely out of principle because:

We all spawned on Republic Cruiser and as Kylo, I peeked the very first corner at an Anakin that was straight rushing towards our team, specifically the Palpatine and Vader. I popped out from behind cover and immediately froze the lone Anakin.

Yeesh LOL. That's the story of playing solo. that's weird too because usually on that map Anakin and kylos first move is to run out into the middle platform and try to pull people into the pit.

Exactly that.

Yeesh LOL. That's the story of playing solo. that's weird too because usually on that map Anakin and kylos first move is to run out into the middle platform and try to pull people into the pit.

Lmao it was great we were all doing that earlier and I could just see that team getting so frustrated.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• I got invited to a group last night and was soo excited about it! But my head set wouldn't connect and I couldn't text for whatever reason and I got kicked. Sad days for StarLillie lol
  • StarLillie wrote: »
    I got invited to a group last night and was soo excited about it! But my head set wouldn't connect and I couldn't text for whatever reason and I got kicked. Sad days for StarLillie lol

LOL

Do you play Xbox? I play regularly with friends if you need peoples

Exactly that.

Yeah lol, I just learned life as a solo player yesterday. I don't really remember the last time I played HvV purely solo without at least one other friend to chill with

I got invited to a group last night and was soo excited about it! But my head set wouldn't connect and I couldn't text for whatever reason and I got kicked. Sad days for StarLillie lol

LOL

I do play on Xbox!
    I would love an invite next time your grouping up.
    I'm definitely not VERY good. But if you're okay with decent I'll make sure my head sets working haha
    StarLillie wrote: »

LOL

I do play on Xbox!
    I'm definitely not VERY good. But if you're okay with decent I'll make sure my head sets working haha

😂 I don't mind. I pretty much know everyone on xbox and I play with the best along with newer players that just wanna enjoy hero modes. Got a GT?

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

😂 I don't mind. I pretty much know everyone on xbox and I play with the best along with newer players that just wanna enjoy hero modes. Got a GT?

If you roll with like Diamond, Lawnmower or me you should be fine lol. Practice makes perfect. Add me IXPrometheusIX

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

You can add me too. SWSLAWNMOWERMAN
  • 3charzo

jrdamhhze3a2.gif
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • No because dems the breaks. When I get stomped I know the enemy doesn't feel bad for me. Why should I feel bad for them?

You win some, you lose some.

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

Awesome I'll add each of you! I play in the evenings, and whenever I can on weekends on Pacific Mountain time. It's my only hobby outside of kids and work lol.

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

Awesome I'll add each of you! I play in the evenings, and whenever I can on weekends on Pacific Mountain time. It's my only hobby outside of kids and work lol.

Sounds good

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

GT DiamondxStyles like name 👌🏼

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

Added, thanks 🙂
    I'll be on after dinner and settled kiddies!

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

Added, thanks 🙂

@StarLillie I didn't catch your name when you added me. Whats your GT?

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

LOL

I do play on Xbox!

Added, thanks 🙂

@StarLillie I didn't catch your name when you added me. Whats your GT?

@IXPrometheusXI it's StarLillie007 . GT = gamertag not game time. I'm such a noob
  • @IXPrometheusXI @StarLillie Good games lol. Always fun when you're winning. I know my buddy SheevPal talks some crazy stuff but he's one of the best players I know lol. We'll do it again for sure👍
  • StarLillie
    365 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    @IXPrometheusXI @StarLillie Good games lol. Always fun when you're winning. I know my buddy SheevPal talks some crazy stuff but he's one of the best players I know lol. We'll do it again for sure👍

Lots of fun. Looking forward to doing it again sometime. Sheevs all good 😀