criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

I’m officially a member of the forums!

Last night I had both a thread closed and a title edited, I think it’s safe to say I’m a “real” part of the community now. I’ve posted sarcastic threads, I’ve posted serious ones, I’ve posted helpful and toxic ones, and now I’ve added these two achievements to my career here! Just thought I’d share with all of you wonderful people out there on the interwebs!

Replies

• Just wait until they ban you that's the best part. Welcome to this forum where people only play on console and hvv 24/7. We will all call for buffs on the best characters and nerfs on the worst. The devs are mostly cool except for iron soldier. Enjoy your stay and don't get banned 😉
  • where people only play on console and hvv 24/7.

The accuracy of this statement is astounding! The only time I see posts about PC it’s about hacking. Too bad the reddit presence seems to be the preferred medium. I’ll try to rabble rouser there and get some good SA support then hope and pray they’ll actually notice how many people enjoy the ignored modes
  • CT_93921 wrote: »
    where people only play on console and hvv 24/7.

The accuracy of this statement is astounding! The only time I see posts about PC it’s about hacking. Too bad the reddit presence seems to be the preferred medium. I’ll try to rabble rouser there and get some good SA support then hope and pray they’ll actually notice how many people enjoy the ignored modes

Good luck young grasshopper.
  • hnxu3xrnluju.gif

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• IIPrest0nII
    4994 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Last night I had both a thread closed and a title edited

I think you could avoid that last night if you would follow the rules. I'm also closing this thread as discussion of moderation is not allowed on the forums. Again, you could avoid it too.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76222/star-wars-battlefront-forum-rules-guidelines#latest
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!