criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Time to get down on my knees and beg for Bespin again

Dice add Bespin.
Reasons:
Blowing things up in a metropolitan city with a sterile aesthetic makes our monkey brains happy
Fun maps from 2015 with a lot of replayability
Cloud cars
Allows player to bask in the viscous stank cloud of the Lando Calrissian aesthetic
The carbon freezing chamber looks like that
Feel free to add
I don't know what Battlefront II is.

Replies

• Additional reasons:
    Sometimes appears in my dreams and I wake up with no momentum bc I can’t do anything about this itch
    Blue cloud cars
    Jabba the Hutt’s gay southern uncle from the cartoon said it was his favorite
    My father said “Child, I want nothing more for you than to live in a tibanna gas mining colony when you’re grown” right before he passed and this is the closest I can get to realizing his vision
    This is really the least we could do for Billy Dee Williams after all he’s done for us
    Two cloud cars dating each other
  • I would love this, Bespin is my favorite HvV map
  • bespin for instant action.
  • Bespin GA
    Bespin SA
    Bespin Extraction
  • I think we can all agree this thread could easily be renamed “Time to get on our knees and beg for Battlefield 2015 content again.”
    I wonder just how many posts have been made time and time again asking for the porting over of the last games content... maybe one day
  • CT_93921 wrote: »
    I think we can all agree this thread could easily be renamed “Time to get on our knees and beg for Battlefield 2015 content again.”
    I wonder just how many posts have been made time and time again asking for the porting over of the last games content... maybe one day

Maybe for u clowns but I don’t care abt Scarif and Jabba’s Palace and whatever. Just give me Bepis, DICE. Just give me Bepis.
  • “Bow, to the First Order”
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Bespin GA would be majestic
  • Bespin GA would be the best thing since Return of the Jedi (1983).
  • Additional reason:
    Kamino does the sterile cityscape thing but worse and I think we should remind them what a real manicured false utopia looks like
  • Bespin is so 'Star Warsy'. Everytime I play HVV on Bespin I feel strong Star Wars vibes, unlike any other map in a game. Almost like Battlefront 2015...
  • Its already in the game. Shouldn't be that hard
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Bespin is so 'Star Warsy'. Everytime I play HVV on Bespin I feel strong Star Wars vibes, unlike any other map in a game. Almost like Battlefront 2015...

The bespin dlc is still fairly active on PS4, nothing quite like walker assault or supremacy on that map. Also sabotage
  • This thread's getting worse all the time.
  • w4qoyiplxxs1.gif
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• Additional reason: THE ENERGY. The people saying that none of the BFII maps feel like Star Wars are right. It doesn’t capture the junky space agey semi-splendor of it. Bespin really has it all:
    -Sci-Fi metroscape that looks neat
    -Made out of dinky little bits and pieces and ugliness like Star Wars does
    -Lando Calrissian
  • Would love bespin and scarif back