criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Love the look of the new update. Thank you devs.

From what I've read regarding the new update I'm really liking what I see. The biggest thing is giving Vader that 25% DR on force choke. Thank you for that devs. Many people wanted that change reverted and this seems like the perfect fix.

Grievous also gets a buff for his sith trained card, making him an even better hero for GA. I've been meaning to start using Grievous so that's a cool update.

Luke got a nerf on intensify. Boba got a slight buff. Palpatine got a slight nerf. Han and Lando got slight buffs. All of these were great changes. And the commando skins for both droids and clones look amazing.

Those were the things that stuck out initially and I am really looking forward to this update. Good job, Dice.

Replies

• Some of the skins do look cool but I'm disappointed they didn't add all eras to Co op or CS
  • I can’t lie the arc trooper skins look sweet
  • Batman20 wrote: »
    Some of the skins do look cool but I'm disappointed they didn't add all eras to Co op or CS

If they added all eras to CS that would be the best update of the BF2 life cycle.
  • The proposed hero changes are very good. I still fear bugs on release though :S
  • fear? expect, surely
  • Personally I am most looking forward to the UI changes. They sound great.

Unfortunately it is another bundle of skins I couldn't care less for but I hope those players they were created for enjoy them :)

Oh .. the Palpatine alterations look spot on too.

• fear? expect, surely

Both
  • Well, I am awaiting the real content drop to come with the second update. So while this brings some new skins to play with, the next update will bring a new map, new reinforcements and so on. Balanced, as all things should be.

To be honest, if the game is getting back to life and devs are coming back more and more, I would like to see 2 updates per month tbh. One focused on cosmetics only and maybe some balancing tweaks and one with real content within, like a ported map, new map, new reinforcement, ...

Would be awesome
  • Well, I am awaiting the real content drop to come with the second update. So while this brings some new skins to play with, the next update will bring a new map, new reinforcements and so on. Balanced, as all things should be.

To be honest, if the game is getting back to life and devs are coming back more and more, I would like to see 2 updates per month tbh. One focused on cosmetics only and maybe some balancing tweaks and one with real content within, like a ported map, new map, new reinforcement, ...

Would be awesome

Two updates per month would be a dream come true.

Beginning of month: New content.
    End/Middle of month: Bug Fixes and QoL changes.