criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Immersion or customization

What’s more important to all of you? I have to say that seeing every clone legion and phase 2 skin on every map already diminished the “immersion” so we should be allowed to once again pick shock troopers, snowtroopers, scout troopers, sandtroopers, shadow troopers and Death Star skins once again. Throw in some pauldron colors and finally free the shoretrooper from campaign and I think OT fans will be pleased

Replies

• I couldn't give two craps about "immersion". I wish this game had all the customization options that 2015 had.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    The game needs content of actual substance. Skins are a nice compliment, but should be far from the focus they are in this game.

This game needs maps, better modes, trooper updates with blasters and cards before it needs more skins.

While I wholeheartedly agree, I just want to know who actually called for this level of immersion and restriction, specifically and only applied to anything other than the PT
    The game needs content of actual substance. Skins are a nice compliment, but should be far from the focus they are in this game.

This game needs maps, better modes, trooper updates with blasters and cards before it needs more skins.

While I wholeheartedly agree, I just want to know who actually called for this level of immersion and restriction, specifically and only applied to anything other than the PT

Ironically a lot of us OT fans wanted the immersive stuff (and a new large scale conquest type mode) and caught a double slap
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • As whacky as it seemed at times, I didn’t mind the variety of skins. There still is however a way to maintain immersion and offer skin variety specifically through pauldrons and other small touches. Personally I say throw caution to the wind and let people have fun since galactic assault isn’t even era locked. How immersed can you be with Darth Vader exchanging blows with himself

Because it’s been an ignored era for 10+ years and has more content to offer. Not saying one era is better, just MORE content to be had 🤷🏻‍♂️. I personally think it’s better content but I know I can’t objectively say it’s 100% true