criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What Reinforcement Skins Would You Want To See In The Future In Battlefront II?

I've been thinking about Reinforcement skins a lot recently, and with the skins revealed today. They look pretty cool, and can't wait to get them on the first December update. And I was wondering, what skins will we see for reinforcements in the future? Would like to see some skins for the B2 Super Battle Droid and the B2-RP battle droid, and maybe skins for reinforcements in the original trilogy, like the original Rebel Rocket-Jumper skin before they updated it a few months ago. What do you think? What reinforcement skins would you like to see in Star Wars Battlefront II?

Replies

• Clone Paratrooper, B2 rocket droid from TCW episode “the unknown”, imperial Skytrooper, Chimera imperials, all aliens for rebel and resistance Rocket jumpers
  • I was pretty excited at the prospect of skins for reinforcements, but I just knew it would be more clone wars nonsense. Where are the Jet pack skins for Rebels and Resistance? Are we supposed to believe that these characters are triplets? Is there only one other Wookiee in the galaxy other than Chewie? Where are the emotes and victory poses?

I'm just so tired of clone wars content. What a let down.
  • I was pretty excited at the prospect of skins for reinforcements, but I just knew it would be more clone wars nonsense. Where are the Jet pack skins for Rebels and Resistance? Are we supposed to believe that these characters are triplets? Is there only one other Wookiee in the galaxy other than Chewie? Where are the emotes and victory poses?

I'm just so tired of clone wars content. What a let down.

The thing that makes me mad is that they have most of these assets in-game. It’s super easy to add.

All the aerial reinforcements combined have a ton of victory poses.

For all the clone reinforcement emotes, you can just use the regular trooper emotes.

For all the Wookiee emotes, you can just use Chewbacca’s.

For all the rebels, you can just use the trooper emotes, and the same thing with stormtroopers and the FO and Resistance.

Only a few pose a challenge, and the Droideka doesn’t need any.

Why don’t we have this @F8RGE
  • MoAr CLoNe SkiNs PLz ItS nOt LiKe tHe ComMuNiTy iS siCk oF iT YeT
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Lyc4n
    1790 posts Member
    Tbh i love clone skins and would love to have more, if ahsoka comes out along side season 7 i would like a 332nd skin and then skins with orange markings for all clone reinforcements to go with it.

I would like an aqua b2 sb droid for kamino

I would like to see a rebel and resistance new reinforcement where you could choose any race as a skin for it. And i woukd like all the current alien races from each class to be available for every class.
  • Clone Paratrooper, B2 rocket droid from TCW episode “the unknown”, imperial Skytrooper, Chimera imperials, all aliens for rebel and resistance Rocket jumpers

Yeah. would be cool to see those in the game.
  • I know they weren’t arc troopers but they should’ve had all the legion commanders be skins for arc troopers. That’d be dope.
  • I know they weren’t arc troopers but they should’ve had all the legion commanders be skins for arc troopers. That’d be dope.

The jungle clone Commando is hawt😍

Agreed. On a night map that’s gonna be dope see with his blue eyes coming at you from the jungle 😂😂. I’m in love with ALL the skins. The arcs look amazing I can’t lie. And I’ll be rocking that white commando droid. Score +1 for DICE

Agreed. On a night map that’s gonna be dope see with his blue eyes coming at you from the jungle 😂😂. I’m in love with ALL the skins. The arcs look amazing I can’t lie. And I’ll be rocking that white commando droid. Score +1 for DICE

Im rocking the Dark ARC Trooper and Both the Commando skins. They are beautiful. Love the Droids getting some love too. 10 skins is awesome

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

I'm rocking target practice commando Droid FTW

I'm rocking target practice commando Droid FTW

Same. Im going with Dark ARC Trooper, Urban CC and Practice Commando

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Moar training droids
  • Moar training droids

Yeah. Maybe on for the B2 Super Battle Droid.