criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Blast needs serious tweaks and updates

The current state of blast right now is unbearable, not only is reinforcement spam an issue but also the awful spawns.

I can’t count how many times I killed players because they spawned right in front of me. If you learn all the spawns, spawn camping is a big issue.

Reinforcements are atrocious, I hate that they are unequal unbalanced units that’s are way better than the normal infantry. They possess superior damage and health compare to any other blaster a trooper can use.

The game has nor gotten updates since January, all the new maps are added for Heroes vs Villains, but none have been added to blast.

Don’t even get me started on geonosis and Naboo palace.

What madman came up with the idea of making a 20v20 phase as a playable map on an 8v8 mode. Literally running all the way to the other side of the map to find enemies, only to be killed by a jet trooper afterwards.

Really hope dice improves the spawns, remove reinforcements, and adding more maps. Right now we can only hope.

Replies

• d0kRX
    1490 posts Member
    Hate to be negative but it probably won't happen. I do want it to happen though, I like trooper play.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • I like the first and third ones, but not the reinforcement removal.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • CC_1010
    2648 posts Member
    edited December 3
    I am very tired of this game atm to be honest with you.
    Post edited by CC_1010 on
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    I very tired of this game atm to be honest with you.

We all are.
  • CC_1010
    2648 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »

We all are.
    Right! Everything feels so boring and repetitive. Wins don’t matter. No ranked matchmaking. Always the same characters in hvv. Ga is really bad imo. CS is booring.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »

We all are.
    Right! Everything feels so boring and repetitive. Wins don’t matter. No ranked matchmaking. Always the same characters in hvv. Ga is really bad imo. CS is booring.

If it didn’t have Star Wars in the name, it would’ve been canned already
  • Reinforcements really have no business being in blast. It’s common sense