criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Co-op

I have read the first updates notes and i am disappointed why have you not added AI droidekas and Ai Vehicles to co-op yet? i had to have a glitch put me on the opposite team just so my buddies would go up against me in a tank. Also why did you not add more Eras to Co-op? this update could be so much more with them!

Replies

• I’m itching to boost xp with Vader in co op
  • I’m itching to boost xp with Vader in co op

Palps and Kylo for me. I'm gonna kill soooo many bots lol
  • Personally, I would not enjoy vehicles in Co-op.
  • Gotta agree with this. I've got a friend who's trying to get into the game and the pvp modes can be somewhat of a brick wall for new players. Co-op is the one mode where he can have fun and learn the ropes.
  • EpicTrev wrote: »
    Personally, I would not enjoy vehicles in Co-op.

may i ask why?
  • I think Co-Op is difficult enough without 3 AI tanks camping in one spot.
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • polarition wrote: »
    I think Co-Op is difficult enough without 3 AI tanks camping in one spot.

What’s funny is I could totally see this happening, worse still with how their aim works they’d kill you before you knew what hit you on a regular basis. Remember all those times you shot at a bot and ten others shot back?

ynb6sk5iyuip.gif
  • CT_93921 wrote: »
    polarition wrote: »
    I think Co-Op is difficult enough without 3 AI tanks camping in one spot.

What’s funny is I could totally see this happening, worse still with how their aim works they’d kill you before you knew what hit you on a regular basis. Remember all those times you shot at a bot and ten others shot back?

ynb6sk5iyuip.gif

For every AI death there is 10 player deaths.
    The strongest defense is a swift and decisive offense.

h7h8ytswwwyx.jpg
  • instant action needs them
  • It drives me nuts in co op when a teammate uses a tank and takes up my whole screen.😒
  • It drives me nuts in co op when a teammate uses a tank and takes up my whole screen.😒

I’d love it if we had the option to hop in the gunner hatch for the TX tanks.

the tank kept messing me up in coop, reading as an enemy. spinning around like an **** to see whos behind me.

the tank kept messing me up in coop, reading as an enemy. spinning around like an ***** to see whos behind me.

That's every mode. Day 1 bug I believe. It's annoying

I’d love it if we had the option to hop in the gunner hatch for the TX tanks.

Yeah that would be cool. But not when I'm Chewy trying for 100 bot killstreaks.

I will point out their are multiple games we would have lost had I not pulled out a tank, the last defense phase of felucia especially because any time I play that someone takes bossk on a camping trip to snipe instead of using him for crowd control