criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Heroes: 4,000 Battle Points?

Penguin_Space_PN
posts Member
edited December 3
I'm not going to lie, I've only been playing this game for about 5 days now. I am a Star Wars fan, just heard about the loot system and wasn't pleased with that. But that's not what I'm discussing today.

I started to play this game when the Heroes were 80,000 Battle Points. Now why did I like this a lot more than 4,000 Battle Points? Because now, there are Hero's everywhere I go. I spawn, run out there and die. I spawn, and snipe and die within a couple more seconds than when I ran out there.

Within those 5 days I've played, I have only gotten one Hero (80,000BP). That's only because Capital Supremacy match I was in literally lasted about 3 hours (Both teams were really that good). But when you take away that 80,000 and replace it with 4,000, now we have an issue. It's like Heroes and Villains, with extra people to kill.

I think the players actually getting the high scores should be getting the Heroes, not people that get 5 kills, and now we have Jedi's flying everywhere, slaughtering people who actually enjoy a good ole Droid vs Clone Troopers battle.

All I'm saying is, I hope it changes because I was actually enjoying the game until I died by flying Jedi's every minute.

What would I like to see:

50,000-80,000 BP's
or a 30 or so kill streak

something like that.

Thank you for reading.

Replies

• Lol. That's so funny
  • It was a boots on ground event for 80000bp only a weekend, it’s always been 4000, & its only two heros per side, play strike or blast if your sick of em
  • HAKSORUS wrote: »
    It was a boots on ground event for 80000bp only a weekend, it’s always been 4000, & its only two heros per side, play strike or blast if your sick of em

Always the same arguments, go play Blast or Strike. Sounds like a broken record.
    Blast and Strike are not grand scale battles. They do not have the same appeal as GA or CS.
    Heroes are a plague, an infestation, they are disruptive, and in this game particually they took away the focus from what the previous Battlefront games used to be, an infantry centric Star Wars shooter.
  • PGombi wrote: »
    HAKSORUS wrote: »
    It was a boots on ground event for 80000bp only a weekend, it’s always been 4000, & its only two heros per side, play strike or blast if your sick of em

Always the same arguments, go play Blast or Strike. Sounds like a broken record.
    Blast and Strike are not grand scale battles. They do not have the same appeal as GA or CS.
    Heroes are a plague, an infestation, they are disruptive, and in this game particually they took away the focus from what the previous Battlefront games used to be, an infantry centric Star Wars shooter.

Go play COD then lmao
  • Heroes are the whole fracking reason there is a "Star Wars."

Frack off.
  • Seriously...you've only owned the game for five days and you already feel entitled to complain?

Better. Get. Good.