criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

One year ago

I left this game one year ago. It was totally broken with no end in sight to countless bugs. I came back 2 days ago and everything is still broken. There has been no improvement to this ***** game whatsoever. Anakin is still not affected by almost any force abilities and saber spamming is still the only way to win. ***** everyone at DICE and everyone who thinks this game is worth the $5 it's on sale for now. It's trash and everyone involved in its development and promotion should be unemployed. This game is an abortion.

Replies

• You’re half wrong and half right. There’s ALOT wrong with this game, that’s easy to see. There’s also ALOT of improvement in 1 year, that’s also easy to see. Maybe try to do that.
  • Just buy the the celebration edition upcoming.
  • You’re half wrong and half right. There’s ALOT wrong with this game, that’s easy to see. There’s also ALOT of improvement in 1 year, that’s also easy to see. Maybe try to do that.

Yeah as much as I loathe how much they still wont do anything about saber spam, I won't act like they haven't done anything. There are quite a few things they did finally improve on.
  • I left this game one year ago. It was totally broken with no end in sight to countless bugs. I came back 2 days ago and everything is still broken. There has been no improvement to this ***** game whatsoever. Anakin is still not affected by almost any force abilities and saber spamming is still the only way to win. ***** everyone at DICE and everyone who thinks this game is worth the $5 it's on sale for now. It's trash and everyone involved in its development and promotion should be unemployed. This game is an abortion.

These are some pretty ignorant comments. I mean sure this game still has a lot of issues, but to say there has been no improvements is ridiculous. And Anakin not being affected by force powers? What are you on about?
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• in some respects the game is worse than a year ago: hvv and Extraction, for example

Yeah as much as I loathe how much they still wont do anything about saber spam, I won't act like they haven't done anything. There are quite a few things they did finally improve on.

Use "Parry" on spammers. They'll either back off or get killed.
  • I have a question at this juncture: If you take away everything Clone Wars related since launch ....... what else has been a significant addition/improvement since 2017?
  • I have a question at this juncture: If you take away everything Clone Wars related since launch ....... what else has been a significant addition/improvement since 2017?

Crait Jabbas and Kessel. Finn and Phasma. Dqar. Lots of combat improvement. Oh and of course Ewok Hunt....

Crait Jabbas and Kessel. Finn and Phasma. Dqar. Lots of combat improvement. Oh and of course Ewok Hunt....

Yep fair .... all except Ewok Hunt.. I still struggle to see the point of that but there you go. The rest are good additions

Yep fair .... all except Ewok Hunt.. I still struggle to see the point of that but there you go. The rest are good additions

What do you mean? Ewok Hunt brought people loads of fun....for a week

What do you mean? Ewok Hunt brought people loads of fun....for a week

I do still sometimes play Ewok Hunt. The credit payout is amazing, I once got 3,000 in one round. However, it needs some more modes like Wampa Hunt if they want us to play it regularly.