criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Twin Hero Glitch

Where do I report this cheating scum?85xvtg91h3qs.jpeg

Replies

• I could have taken them B)
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Not with the random teammates I had 😆
  • Setgang6 wrote: »
    Not with the random teammates I had 😆

Oh boy yes that is very true. I recall seeing somewhere that this is a glitch and not a cheat/hack.Hopefullyy it gets patched on the 5th.
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• If it’s a glitch they sure didn’t mind exploiting it game after game
  • HAHA, I know your playing on PS4!!!!!

REDI_GAMING......that dudes a JOKE!

He just dodges all day long as ANAKIN because the game is so broken now that it makes it impossible to connect with him. He can't use anyone other than ANAKIN.

He constantly does one hit dodge......one hit dodge.....etc....etc!

• Multi hero glitch has been around for a while.....they still haven't fixed it and people still exploit it.

It's DICE's fault really, it's a bug in the game that they can't seem to fix.

This is from June early this year:

Best advice I can give you is:
    1. Just quit the game if you aren't experienced enough to take on the toughest one in the group by yourself.....they can be stopped! It's just difficult to do.
    2. If you kill them enough.....the glitch tends to break and it prevents them from multispawning in as that character again. The have to rotate to another character and if you force them to cycle through all the saber users then one of the people will have to switch to a blaster hero and then they generally quit. Just like my video above shows.
    3. Another way to take care of it is to do the exploit yourself and take them both on as double vader or double maul. I won't teach the process to do it here, but it's super easy to learn. Just takes coordination.
    4. maul is the most helpful to take on multi-Anakin's because he's still fast enough to attack and move around and he also gets the saber throw that does damage on return path even if they are blocking.
    5. If they are using multi-Anakin it's generally because they are going to do a bunch of dodging. Especially back-pedal dodging, so just keep dodging with them until they are out of dodges. However it's really hard to get to Anakin even after he runs out of dodges sometimes because he regens dodges so fast. Anakin and a few other characters are impossible to affect inbetween dodges.....because in dice's "INFINITE WISDOM" they decided that people should be able to chain dodges together and not be affected in the transition from one dodge to the next dodge, even though a lot of characters use to be like that, then they also stacked on quick regen for dodging which adds to the problem. Again a lot of sith have this problem now too, so use it back again them.
    6. Last thing and this takes COORDINATION by the entire team. Two people have to be sith taking on and blocking both Anakins. Sith also have to deplete jedi stamina. Then you get the other two people on your team as blaster heroes. ONE CHARACTER HAS TO BE PHASMA and the other can be Bossk or Iden. The two blaster heroes sit in phasma's droid circle. Far enough away to not be hit by jedi powers, but still close enough to hit Anakin's with blasters and abilities. Phasma continues to fire on Anakin the entire time NONSTOP to break his block. IDEN/BOSSK uses secondary fire/abilities to affect anakin through block. That's really the best way to take care of them. Blaster heroes just have to learn to roll at the proper time to avoid anakin pull and stay far enough away to prevent retribution happening to you. That's why I would suggest Iden and Phasma because their stuns cancel Anakin's retribution altogether.
    7. REDI_GAMING.....likes to save up retribution and use it on the blaster heroes that try to end his streak. He likes to pull them out the circle then use it or surprise them and get close enough to droid circle but not in it to use it on them. JUST scoping in an out regularly and checking the radar to keep an eye on where he's at.

HvV and Hero combat of every kind is basically a complete disaster at this point. They really need to take another month to fix it again.....IT'S THAT BAD.
  • Always remember if you can see Anakin far away using retribution you AIM FOR HEAD as a blaster villian because he's stuck in position and only gets some damage reduction now. Once he exits retribution the barrage of gun fire heading towards his head will deplete a ton of heath in the fractions of a second after he exits retribution.... before he can dodge.

• I have no issue fighting Anakin, but having bad teammates & two Anakins by two guys with the same screen name is frustrating
  • This thread is gonna get removed since there is a pic of his name :/. You will possibly get jailed too.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    1807 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    This is a glitch from Day 1. Curiously this guy is still around, I thought he had quit SWBFII.

This guy shared most of his glitch findings on his YT channel, but I thought he had stopped long ago.

DICE can't seem to be able to fix this issue which plagues the game from Day 1.

@Bubbywhaleslayer
    Not necessarily. This glitch must be performed first by the one who picks the hero first. So it's not a glitch where you pick a hero that someone else already picked. It's a glitch where you pick a character that you allow others to pick a duplicate of.

If 3 players do the same glitch, then the last player will be able to pick a duplicate of the hero these 3 picked and glitched forward, and this is how we can face teams of 4 of the same hero.

So, although we know this guy is a glitcher, this evidence isn't enough to prove he was the one that exploited the glitch
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • allow

So, although we know this guy is a glitcher, this evidence isn't enough to prove he was the one that exploited the glitch

Sure it is, him & his duplicate psn named friend whether they initiated the glitch or not they chose to continue playing as duplicate heroes game after game which is exploiting a glitch regardless when you know twin heroes aren’t an in game feature.
  • This is a glitch from Day 1. Curiously this guy is still around, I thought he had quit SWBFII.

This guy shared most of his glitch findings on his YT channel, but I thought he had stopped long ago.

@Bubbywhaleslayer
    Not necessarily. This glitch must be performed first by the one who picks the hero first. So it's not a glitch where you pick a hero that someone else already picked. It's a glitch where you pick a character that you allow others to pick a duplicate of.

If 3 players do the same glitch, then the last player will be able to pick a duplicate of the hero these 3 picked and glitched forward, and this is how we can face teams of 4 of the same hero.

Actually the first person has to initiate it to allow the second person to do it......that's the only way it works. SO either he allowed the other person to do it......or he was the one doing it.
  • Setgang6 wrote: »
    allow

Sure it is, him & his duplicate psn named friend whether they initiated the glitch or not they chose to continue playing as duplicate heroes game after game which is exploiting a glitch regardless when you know twin heroes aren’t an in game feature.

Like I said earlier, this guy is notorious for glitching the game, so I have no doubts he was doing this on purpose. But the issue here is not if he had the intention to do it or not. The issue here is the Naming and Shaming policy in this forum, that do not allow you to give an account's name and shame it publicly. However, as what you showed isn't evidence enough of purposefully glitching, you can avoid getting the topic down by a moderator because of not complying with the Naming and Shaming Policy. See how I call him a glitcher but never mention his account's name? This is the way.
    Setgang6 wrote: »

Actually the first person has to initiate it to allow the second person to do it......that's the only way it works. SO either he allowed the other person to do it......or he was the one doing it.

The first person has to glitch a character so it can still be available after he chose it, and then the second person can normally pick his character. Which implies that the second person can have nothing to do with it (it happened to me recently BTW). So the second person can't take the blame for playing a character he normally chose from the roster, independently of knowing if someone else was already playing it. With that doubt, showing someone playing the same character as another player doesn't imply he's glitching. If you don't know who picked the character first, you can't know who triggered the glitch.

And even if both names were displayed here, this glitch can happen at random, so people can avoid being considered glitchers no matter how many duplicate heroes we see on screen. Once again, the issue here is the Naming and Shaming Policy. I'm just making sure the thread doesnt get locked unnecessarily.
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • This is a glitch from Day 1. Curiously this guy is still around, I thought he had quit SWBFII.

@Bubbywhaleslayer

& this new information will bring the total number of people banned on PS4 from zero to zero
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    This is a glitch from Day 1. Curiously this guy is still around, I thought he had quit SWBFII.

@Bubbywhaleslayer

& this new information will bring the total number of people banned on PS4 from zero to zero

Doesn't matter to me.....I was just informing you of THEIR MISTAKE!