criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

If you could have one hero/villain added who would it be?

Prev1
Title, mine Jango fett

Replies

• Meebur Gascon
  • Sabine.

Because LS needs a jetpack.
  • I know I joked about it in the past, but I'd definitely be open to someone like Wicket or Thrawn being added to the game. I feel like it'd give some variation to the game rather than everyone just having a blaster or saber.
    THIS has all been foreseen.
    j2p7umsm2f8x.jpg
  • Sabine.

I change my answer you're right about light side. But I would rather have buzz lightyear than Sabine since it's all Disney.
  • Sabine.

this and I like Sabine.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Sabine.

I change my answer you're right about light side. But I would rather have buzz lightyear than Sabine since it's all Disney.

Buzz is the best. We should definitely get him in this game.
  • Sabine.

Yeah, I get that.

I don’t mind the character, but I mostly want her for the jetpack. Wildly imbalances that DS gets a jetpack and LS doesn’t.
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Sabine.

this and I like Sabine.

Same. She’s pretty cool.
  • I mean in defense of the whole jet pack issue, I’d gladly trade jango for Mace or Qui Gon
  • Raices
    1503 posts Member
    Jango and Windu
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4347 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Padme Mace Jango and ventress
  • I cheated but it’s for the greater good
  • anidriX
    1404 posts Member
    Thrawn.

And Sabine just because she is on Rebels like Thrawn and the idea of air combat in HvV vs Boba sounds great.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    Thrawn.

And Sabine just because she is on Rebels like Thrawn and the idea of air combat in HvV vs Boba sounds great.

I probably should give rebels another chance. It's on my to-do list after I finish the Clone Wars again
    Thrawn.

I probably should give rebels another chance. It's on my to-do list after I finish the Clone Wars again

The only good parts are when Characters from other shows or movies show up. The only bright spot is Thrawn but he was legends in the first place sooo
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Thrawn.

The only good parts are when Characters from other shows or movies show up. The only bright spot is Thrawn but he was legends in the first place sooo

I mean I've had rebels spoiled by my friends 47 times so I already pretty much know everything that happens.
  • Im going to get ***** on for this but I would love a Clone Commander as a Hero. Even if it means they have to add ODM-9 lmao
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• anidriX
    1404 posts Member
    anidriX wrote: »
    Thrawn.

Contrary to popular preference, I prefer Rebels to TCW.

Why? Because TCW focuses on a many-fronts war with a wide variety of characters while Rebels focuses on one group that gets progressively developed as the show moves on. The characters really grew on me, even Ezra.
    The first season is rather slow (as is TCW’s first season as well). The second is better and had a great season finale. After that, it only gets better with Thrawn as the main villain. And it had a pretty good ending so, yes, check it out. Don’t know how much your friends spoiled though.

My favorite characters from the gang are Kanan and Hera.

• Mando or Dengar.
    anidriX wrote: »
    Thrawn.

Contrary to popular preference, I prefer Rebels to TCW.

Why? Because TCW focuses on a many-fronts war with a wide variety of characters while Rebels focuses on one group that gets progressively developed as the show moves on. The characters really grew on me, even Ezra.
    The first season is rather slow (as is TCW’s first season as well). The second is better and had a great season finale. After that, it only gets better with Thrawn as the main villain. And it had a pretty good ending so, yes, check it out. Don’t know how much your friends spoiled though.

My favorite characters from the gang are Kanan and Hera.

My friends spoiled all of it lol. I'm still gonna watch it though
  • IG-88 for villians and 4LOM for heroes.
  • Just dont ever add nien numb or greedo to any game, ever again
  • The mandalorian would be badass
  • Admiral Piett.
  • Jyn and Krennic
  • Nobody
  • lowell
    1866 posts Member
    Saber: Ahsoka and Ventress

Blaster: The Mandalorian and Moff Gideon
  • Hero: Chirrut

29uuggumipre.jpeg

Villain: Zuckuss

mx7nvw4bariy.jpeg
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Baby Yoda.

I know others have complained about too much Clone Wars content, but I would like to see Ahsoka and Ventress. I don’t know how many skins they could have, but I’m sure female skins for these characters would do well.
  • moistboii wrote: »
    Just dont ever add nien numb or greedo to any game, ever again

greedo was my boy what are you talking about
  • lowell
    1866 posts Member
    relleuM wrote: »
    Baby Yoda.

I know others have complained about too much Clone Wars content, but I would like to see Ahsoka and Ventress. I don’t know how many skins they could have, but I’m sure female skins for these characters would do well.

I don't know if it's because most of the player base is likely male but we seem to be getting a lot more demand of male characters on these forums and Reddit for future heroes like Mace, Qui-Gon, Jango, Poe, Hux, etc. The current heroes offered in the game is majority a sausage fest and there are a lot of female heroes all over the canon that should come to the game, ranging from film to TV to comics to novels to VR to theme park experiences, etc.

I do think with more female heroes brought to the game, we could gain more gamers into the player base, no matter what their background, because outside of Reddit and these forums like Twitter, for example, there is a general demand for more female heroes in this game.
  • CT_93921
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    lowell wrote: »
    Baby Yoda.

I don't know if it's because most of the player base is likely male but we seem to be getting a lot more demand of male characters on these forums and Reddit for future heroes like Mace, Qui-Gon, Jango, Poe, Hux, etc. The current heroes offered in the game is majority a sausage fest and there are a lot of female heroes all over the canon that should come to the game, ranging from film to TV to comics to novels to VR to theme park experiences, etc.

I do think with more female heroes brought to the game, we could gain more gamers into the player base, no matter what their background, because outside of Reddit and these forums like Twitter, for example, there is a general demand for more female heroes in this game.

One word for you then Kreia
  • lowell
    1866 posts Member
    CT_93921 wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Baby Yoda.

One word for you then Kreia

Could you explain that?
  • CT_93921
    371 posts Member
    edited December 2019

She’s easily one of the best written characters in all of Star Wars and she has a unique fighting style of using the force to swing multiple sabers. I’d go into more detail but she’s literally the definition of a strong female character
  • DarthLando
    1816 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Heroes I’d like to see added off of the top of my head

Mace Windu
    Qui Gon Jin
    Ahsoka
    Sabine
    Jyn

Ventress
    Thrawn/Krennic/Tarkin (DS support hero)
    IG-88
    Cad Bane
    PSN: DarthLando-
  • lowell
    1866 posts Member
    CT_93921 wrote: »

She’s easily one of the best written characters in all of Star Wars and she has a unique fighting style of using the force to swing multiple sabers. I’d go into more detail but she’s literally the definition of a strong female character

Oh, Kreia from KOTOR II. Now, I understand who you were talking about but you do know it's Legends, right? But that doesn't mean there isn't a possibility Lucasfilm won't bring her or other elements from The Old Republic in Legends into canon when they will touch upon that era.
  • Dark Helmet
  • Right now I think Poe and Hux would be the right hero additions
  • Hero- Mace 'this party's over' Windu

Villian- 'I can't believe I'm getting paid for this' Dengar
  • lowell
    1866 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Right now I think Poe and Hux would be the right hero additions

We still don't know if his new X-Wing will be a skin for Black One or a new playable vehicle in the game.

The odd thing is we haven't seen much of Hux in TROS yet, especially in the trailers or TV spots but he is in a Season 2 episode of Resistance the Sunday before TROS comes to theaters so wondering if he becomes the next Phasma of the ST (next character to get killed off without any major impact).

"Sunday, Dec. 15

Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney XD and Disney Channel

Star Wars Resistance “Station to Station”

(6:00-6:30 P.M. EST on Disney XD/10:00-10:30 P.M. EST on Disney Channel)

Kaz and Neeku sneak onto a First Order refueling station in order to take an important piece of tech. Plans go awry when they run into Tam and General Hux.

*Elijah Wood (“The Lord of the Rings” trilogy) returns as Jace Rucklin."

https://www.wdtvpress.com/disneychannel/press-releases/

And we're also likely getting the main characters of the show wearing radar technician disguises in that episode:

oiaerkj0fgg31.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b91a25d4eabe33d11f9c0e177bc6f2a19e74c528
  • coleman trebor
  • Honorable mention to Matt the radar technician as a hero. That orange vest legit could hold a lot of different explosives ;)
  • Starkiller,idk if the idea of having him on the lightside and then have a clone on the darkside sounds good or not
  • I change my mind,savage oppress
  • Palpa wrote: »
    moistboii wrote: »
    Just dont ever add nien numb or greedo to any game, ever again

greedo was my boy what are you talking about

Greedo is just the second worst character in all of history behind nien numb of course.
  • lowell
    1866 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Honorable mention to Matt the radar technician as a hero. That orange vest legit could hold a lot of different explosives ;)

Considering Bobby Moynihan from SNL (Also voices Louie on Ducktales (2017)) is on the show as Orka, I wouldn't be surprised if he persuaded the showrunners and the Story Group to make radar technicans be actually part of the canon:

tumblr_o14pdjOHdf1qepy6ko4_500.gif

resistance-db-orka-main_e07f2730.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=960

Also, another interesting piece of trivia, the showrunners have confirmed he and Flix are the first on-screen LGBTQ characters in Star Wars (Doctor Aphra is the first notable LGBTQ character in the overall canon):

screen-shot-2019-09-30-at-2.07.53-pm-e1569879346286.png?w=681&h=383&crop=1

https://deadline.com/2019/09/star-wars-resistance-gay-orka-flix-lgbtq-disney-marvel-1202748524/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
  • Gonk Droid and the Ogdo Bogdo
  • baze.
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • Dash Rendar😎
  • Lobot