criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Make These 4 Changes and Boba Will Be Balanced

adamjbamford
1515 posts Member
edited December 2019
-Increase blaster bolt damage by 3 (in order to headshot heavies with 1 burst)

-Revert jetpack speed to launch (less erratic, cheesy movement)

-Buff concussion missile significantly

-Remove air recovery and stop explosive shot taking him out of the sky

Boom - balanced!

Replies

• You forgot remove air recovery

Whoops forgot. Added now my friend.

Whoops forgot. Added now my friend.

Awesome. Now I can click agree.
  • SadderJoker
    1607 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Need a fair bit more than that, tbh.

These wouldn’t help him enough in GA, nor do they solve the problem of how horrible his cards are.
  • Idk I played him today. Feels fine. Air recovery could be removed. Cuncussion missle just needs to have the same effect as the old officer flash grenade
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Idk I played him today. Feels fine. Air recovery could be removed. Cuncussion missle just needs to have the same effect as the old officer flash grenade

Fine is a generous term.

He can’t push an OBJ nearly as effective as others. He’s a glorified Aerial in GA.

Fine is a generous term.

He can’t push an OBJ nearly as effective as others. He’s a glorified Aerial in GA.

Well no he's bad in GA but hes fine in HvV.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

Fine is a generous term.

Absolutely. I play a lot of Boba, I know he’s stupid good in HvV.

However, there are more modes than just HvV to balance around.

Fine is a generous term.

Absolutely. I play a lot of Boba, I know he’s stupid good in HvV.

However, there are more modes than just HvV to balance around.

Hmm. Then Yeah I agree with the changes presented up top

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Remove Air recovery or only give him a limited number of times he can use it per life and a slight buff to his blaster and I think he’s fine.
  • Yesterday in Mos Eisly, GA there was Boba terrorizing my team. For the first and second phases. He was having little trouble buzzing around wiping out my team.

I picked Lando and took Boba out with Sharp Shot. It took a few tries but I finally landed the kill shot.

This has very little to do with the thread. I just wanted to throw that in there because it was awesome.
  • Yesterday in Mos Eisly, GA there was Boba terrorizing my team. For the first and second phases. He was having little trouble buzzing around wiping out my team.

I picked Lando and took Boba out with Sharp Shot. It took a few tries but I finally landed the kill shot.

This has very little to do with the thread. I just wanted to throw that in there because it was awesome.

Noice!
  • make his jet pack work like an Aerial's, the same way it does in the movies (a jump boost, not an infinite fuel flying mode)