criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

The OOM-9 Campaign's Over 2 And A Half Year Anniversary Thread

ROMG4
4051 posts Member
edited December 2019
I can't believe it guys It's been 940 days since I created the very first OOM-9 thread and started my campaign to get him into the game. It's been an awesome adventure and So much has changed since early 2017. However upon making this I realized one thing has not changed

For two years now I've watched Ben reply to everyone else and their questions and I have not minded it at all. I am but one person and there are many important matters he must see to

But gosh darn it man! Someone complains about BB8 getting added and they don't just get one reply. Oh no they don't just get one, or two, or THREE

They get 5 replies from Ben in a few hours!

Two years have I waited for just a single reply! The dozens of threads, thousands upon thousands of word documents, art, debating and argument

I have yet to get a single reply! Do I smell?

Replies

• Long have i waited...
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• ROMG4
    4051 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Nooooo!!!
    h4zjwlvdqe2v.jpeg
    Continue, you must.

I....But for so long is there.....no. Now is not the time for giving up, there is and will always be hope!

giphy.gif

The Season Of The OOM IS NOW!
  • Boohoo. It’s clear he doesn’t care
  • Boohoo. It’s clear he doesn’t care

Silence anakinlord

Vaderlord*
  • The devs don't care krlrsjig0808.gif
  • OoiiHooked_22
    4868 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Got a chuckle outta “open fire” t, can’t lie.
  • They could at least make him one of the droid voices? That would be nice.

But then the full hero would be even better. I'm all for OOM-9, played a lot with his army invading Naboo on my childhood
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • When BB-8 gets added over ODM-9. Im all for ODM-9 at this point. Cause with a Battle Droid we can also get a Clone Commander Hero
  • ROMG4
    4051 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    They could at least make him one of the droid voices? That would be nice.

But then the full hero would be even better. I'm all for OOM-9, played a lot with his army invading Naboo on my childhood

Yeah! People remember Tie-Fighter for being the first star wars game to allow you to play from the villains side

But OOM-9 was in the first Star Wars RTS game that allowed you to play as the villain, which expanded a ton of his backstory and the events on Naboo that were not mentioned in the movie

OOM-9 is the phantom menace
  • I had to look up OOM-9... never knew this droid ever existed
  • ROMG4
    4051 posts Member
    relleuM wrote: »
    I had to look up OOM-9... never knew this droid ever existed

Tell me would you like to learn about OOM-9?
  • bfloo
    16760 posts Member
    OOM-9 vs Bombad General Jar Jar could save this dumpster fire
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Great pair to get as heroes! I don't understand why this game lacks gungans...
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • +1 for gungans
  • ROMG4
    4051 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Like him or not Jar Jar Binks is an integral part of the Star Wars universe. He's a creation of George just like all the others, he played a large part in the prequels, and all things considered he has the potential to be one of the more unique heroes in the game

Even just visually he would stand out and actually make the game look interesting

Besides just imagine the hilarity Jar Jar would bring it would be glorious

@F8RGE It would be brilliant if you made Trooper heroes

This is my concept you add one Light side and Dark side trooper hero to the game, it doesn't matter what their default skin is because no matter what skin was applied everything would be the same

This would allow the team to add so many minor and cool characters that aren't big enough to demand their own slot but would work great as a skin

Light Side: Wedge, Commander Cody, Captain Panaka, Captain Rex,
    Dark Side: OOM-9, Nute Gunray, The Episode 2 shape changer assassin, TR-8R

Yes there would still be the manner of some different animations, voice work, regions and all that. But I think this would be a great way to add some new cool monetization into the game that will actually get people buying crystals

• Santa when he sees OOM-9 desires on everyone’s list
    ld6ktq3ju5fr.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • ROMG4
    4051 posts Member
    You can’t even get a response about OOM after 2 1/2 years of straight LOY-AH-LTY yet they’ll add a white droideka without hesitation? That just doesn’t seem right to me

If nothing is done, OOMtos may be forced to take jurassic measures
    wew7eg28p8re.jpeg

"The Clone cycle ends Here. We must have better content"
  • ROMG4
    4051 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    3ixgin.jpg

@F8RGE
    I've been waiting since 2017, I actually HAVE waited two years

You have made the meme TRUE!
  • ROMG4
    4051 posts Member
    Dread it, run from it. The OOM arrives all the same and now he's here

3lafgn.jpg
  • ArchAngeL_777
    2455 posts Member
    edited January 6
    And the last episode of Resistance added a hilarious B1 battle droid. So there's some PT/battle droid recent momentum lol
    The pirates on the ship buy some B2s to help them take over. A B1 is tossed in without them knowing. They get Neeku to fix all the droids, but he suspects foul play. So he programs the B1 as the commander of all of them LOL!!