criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

142 Killstreak w Anakin

2Next

Replies

• moistboii wrote: »
    CS don't count
    Nexor wrote: »
    CS
    Anakin

ok
    moistboii wrote: »
    142 Killstreak with Anakin I just got. Played a bit sloppy at points but a pretty exciting gameplay overall

CS=not interesting

CS has bots and killing bots is not impressive

You guys really should not assume things....

Did you not read my second post? @moistboii Go look at my post on the first page
  • MC_XIX
    2429 posts Member
    Good work there @moistboii , that is a very high killstreak even for Anakin.

Ignore the presumptuous haters who are clearly jealous of your streak. I love how they instantly thought it was a CS killstreak, and then hurriedly tried to invent another way of demeaning you when you corrected their assumptions.

If they're so good themselves, let's see their 142 Anakin kill streaks? I'll wait.
  • CS don't count

It's GA. You never seem to get things right hey.
    CS don't count
    CS
    Anakin

ok
    142 Killstreak with Anakin I just got. Played a bit sloppy at points but a pretty exciting gameplay overall

CS=not interesting

Did you not read my second post? @moistboii Go look at my post on the first page

I see, my bad. Not sure why you didn't just ask what mode it was though.
    CS don't count
    CS
    Anakin

ok

CS=not interesting

Well I assumed no one could get 142 kills in GA sooo makes you look even better ;)
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    Good work there @moistboii , that is a very high killstreak even for Anakin.

Ignore the presumptuous haters who are clearly jealous of your streak. I love how they instantly thought it was a CS killstreak, and then hurriedly tried to invent another way of demeaning you when you corrected their assumptions.

If they're so good themselves, let's see their 142 Anakin kill streaks? I'll wait.

Appreciate that. I put a lot of effort into getting this and had a lot of fails as well believe it or not. Anakin may be the best hero (imo) but getting high streaks are still difficult regardless. When the entire enemy team wants you dead, atsts are following you around, and all 19 of your teammates are invisible to the enemy heroes, it can get frustrating lol. But It makes it that much more rewarding when you get a nice gameplay.
  • CS don't count

It's GA. You never seem to get things right hey.

Aww look more baiting ;)
    CS don't count
    CS
    Anakin

ok

CS=not interesting

Well I assumed no one could get 142 kills in GA sooo makes you look even better ;)

There is a few out there lol I know those battlefront youtubers (pauljohn, oldjabbajabba, etc) have some crazy killstreaks as well
    CS don't count
    CS
    Anakin

ok

CS=not interesting

There is a few out there lol I know those battlefront youtubers (pauljohn, oldjabbajabba, etc) have some crazy killstreaks as well

Biggest I had in GA was around like 120 with Palps on Crait. 142 is a bit better though :D
    CS don't count
    CS
    Anakin

ok

CS=not interesting

Biggest I had in GA was around like 120 with Palps on Crait. 142 is a bit better though :D

That's still very impressive. Imo once you start getting into the 80s and 90s that's very good. And depending on the hero it's either more or less impressive. 80 killstreak with Anakin or Luke? Pretty good. 80 killstreak with Chewy or Finn? Legendary. I'm lucky to get 10 kills w those heroes (never use them but still).
  • Very impressive.
    I'm just getting comfortable with heroes play. Looking forward to even a 40 killstreak nevermind 142 lol. 👍
  • Nice work OP.

All the people who keep saying it's CS:

bj8lsba31pyb.gif
    "Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak

• StarLillie wrote: »
    Very impressive.
    I'm just getting comfortable with heroes play. Looking forward to even a 40 killstreak nevermind 142 lol. 👍

When I started I was ecstatic to get over 20 kills with a hero 😅
    StarLillie wrote: »
    Very impressive.

When I started I was ecstatic to get over 20 kills with a hero 😅

Same here lmaoo
  • moistboii
    1758 posts Member
    edited April 4
    Deleted
    Post edited by moistboii on