criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Every skin the community wants

2Next

Replies

• You can't have a Star Wars game without the Jedi who Taught the Force to Anakin Skywalker
    before Obi-Wan

02azqfe8dgzn.png
  • Whoops I just remembered this the Skin Discussion not the Suggestion Category! :lol:
  • Lemonn wrote: »
    Many playable Heroes and Villains of the Star Wars Battlefront II lineup have an abundance of skins, and many have close to none or 0 skins. This list will consist of every skin the community wants and needs(Does not include every character), and YES, every skin I post is canon!

Villains:

Darth Vader
    There are not many canon appearances for Darth Vader, but there is one that could even have a similar effect to General Grievous' Shattered Armor skin.
    ksaayd593tp1.png

Darth Maul
    Darth Maul has many canon skin possibilities thanks to the Clone Wars series and Rebels.
    8vjl15k6ncnc.png

nwk5hghhrz5x.png

Another easy concept is Darth Maul with his sith hood up, if yoda has one he should too!

Boba Fett
    Boba Fett is also another character that only has one canon appearance, but he was originally designed to look like this
    yib4xdeyo2xb.png
    Instant buy for any Boba Fett fan.
    Another concept could be making Jango Fett's armor a Boba Fett skin.
    ctb3w0zmzpz1.png

Bossk
    Bossk is another one of those characters that is well loved but doesn't have many different canon appearances.
    8vu6pkl3sjor.png
    This oufit is when Bossk was imprisoned during the Clone Wars.

Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious or Emperor Palpatine has a very well recognizable canon outfit from Revenge of The Sith
    0o2xbpxvgh49.png

Captain Phasma
    Captain Phasma has a very nice skin concept taken from Star Wars The Last Jedi
    e4u8pgwdkw5j.png

Heroes:

Luke Skywalker
    Luke Skywalker has just received a new skin, but there is one other that I think the community would like to see from Star Wars Return of The Jedi.
    exf1atb5vgi5.png

Anakin Skywalker
    Anakin NEEDS this skin.
    vmlpeuxwxwhy.png

Chewbacca
    This skin would be a really cool concept. C3P0 on Chewie's back and during battle he says lines related to who he is fighting, would be a lot of work.
    gyliddqa0ktg.png

In general I think this list is pretty much done. Feel free to comment any other skin ideas!

BUMP POST IF YOU WANT THE DEVS TO SEE THIS!

Thanks for literally reposting the entire thread I made earlier...
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/151010/new-skin-ideas/p1?new=1
    Many playable Heroes and Villains of the Star Wars Battlefront II lineup have an abundance of skins, and many have close to none or 0 skins. This list will consist of every skin the community wants and needs(Does not include every character), and YES, every skin I post is canon!

Villains:

Darth Vader
    There are not many canon appearances for Darth Vader, but there is one that could even have a similar effect to General Grievous' Shattered Armor skin.
    ksaayd593tp1.png

Darth Maul
    Darth Maul has many canon skin possibilities thanks to the Clone Wars series and Rebels.
    8vjl15k6ncnc.png

nwk5hghhrz5x.png

Another easy concept is Darth Maul with his sith hood up, if yoda has one he should too!

Boba Fett
    Boba Fett is also another character that only has one canon appearance, but he was originally designed to look like this
    yib4xdeyo2xb.png
    ctb3w0zmzpz1.png

Bossk
    Bossk is another one of those characters that is well loved but doesn't have many different canon appearances.
    8vu6pkl3sjor.png

Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious or Emperor Palpatine has a very well recognizable canon outfit from Revenge of The Sith
    0o2xbpxvgh49.png

Captain Phasma
    e4u8pgwdkw5j.png

Heroes:

Luke Skywalker
    Luke Skywalker has just received a new skin, but there is one other that I think the community would like to see from Star Wars Return of The Jedi.
    exf1atb5vgi5.png

Anakin Skywalker
    Anakin NEEDS this skin.
    vmlpeuxwxwhy.png

Chewbacca
    This skin would be a really cool concept. C3P0 on Chewie's back and during battle he says lines related to who he is fighting, would be a lot of work.
    gyliddqa0ktg.png

In general I think this list is pretty much done. Feel free to comment any other skin ideas!

These ideas come from a video on youtube / my personal wish list. I only signed up to the forums to post this. I didn't use the forums beforehand, I appreciate you recognizing my original work :)
  • All of these would be incredible and many have long been fan favorites. Speaking of "Ben Kenobi", there's also all of the older skins of the original trilogy members in the new trilogy as well.

Han Solo has two:
    First
    https://bamfstyle.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/hansolo7-main2.jpg

Second
    https://www.vestry.com/images/products/5733/imageLarge1_171.jpg

General Leia Organa Solo has several from The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi which could work:
    The Force Awakens
    First
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/21/bd/c921bd4bbe99399a765014fa5cc18dcf.png

Second
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/fa/f9/43faf9304f6bfed46c0a654314f8e1ac.jpg

and

The Last Jedi
    First
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61R5smGzsyL._SY741_.jpg

Second
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/95/1c/2a951c716491c25bcc8fd1d896ae6f23.png

Luke Skywalker has a number from The Last Jedi that could be used:

First
    https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5a3aa292577ffb294a25338c/1:1/w_960,h_960,c_limit/star-wars-last-jedi-luke-skywalker-character-change.jpg

Second
    https://media.comicbook.com/2017/05/luke-skywalker-the-last-jedi-998658-1280x0.jpg

Third
    https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/starwars-lastjedi-luke-magazinecover-nographics.jpg

(with rucksack and cane)
    https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-ptvounu/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/220/3663/luke-skywalker-deluxe-version_star-wars_gallery_5c4d07c63ace3__07982.1548807196.jpg?c=2

Fourth
    https://fsmedia.imgix.net/fb/a3/c3/c8/23a6/4170/9a7d/ece931ed7b4b/luke-skywalker-on-crait-in-the-last-jedi.png?rect=29,0,1123,562&auto=format,compress&dpr=2&w=650

Very good ideas.
  • ShadowWolf wrote: »
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg
    I loved the Design of Darth Vader from Forced Unleashed. So much damage! So much Awesomeness!
    I love to see this as a Skin for Darth Vader on Battlefront 2

Great Idea.
    Lemonn wrote: »

Villains:

Darth Vader
    ksaayd593tp1.png

Darth Maul
    8vjl15k6ncnc.png

nwk5hghhrz5x.png

Boba Fett
    yib4xdeyo2xb.png
    ctb3w0zmzpz1.png

Bossk
    8vu6pkl3sjor.png

Darth Sidious
    0o2xbpxvgh49.png

Captain Phasma
    e4u8pgwdkw5j.png

Heroes:

Luke Skywalker
    exf1atb5vgi5.png

Anakin Skywalker
    Anakin NEEDS this skin.
    vmlpeuxwxwhy.png

Chewbacca
    gyliddqa0ktg.png

These ideas come from a video on youtube / my personal wish list. I only signed up to the forums to post this. I didn't use the forums beforehand, I appreciate you recognizing my original work :)

I have looked over your skin list and I to agree with your ideas. Many are the same, this is why these skins should be added to the game. This post isn't to "copy" some one's ideas. This is to universally make the game more enjoyable for every player including myself. In all honesty, like I said, I never saw your post. Unfortunately, what I have created is a cleaner, morge organized version of your post, and this is why it is successful on the boards. May the force be with you.
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg
    I loved the Design of Darth Vader from Forced Unleashed. So much damage! So much Awesomeness!

Well that battle damaged Vader is not canon anymore, nor is the entirety of the force unleashed game, it's all legends now...... plus for the battle damaged Vader skin they would have to get another actor for him, because he's too damaged that he's missing more than half of his armor, including his helmet. There's the battle damaged Vader that could be a skin from the Rebels show.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    ShadowWolf wrote: »
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg

Well that battle damaged Vader is not canon anymore, nor is the entirety of the force unleashed game, it's all legends now...... plus for the battle damaged Vader skin they would have to get another actor for him, because he's too damaged that he's missing more than half of his armor, including his helmet. There's the battle damaged Vader that could be a skin from the Rebels show.

would the skin make him vulnerable?
    Grievous15 wrote: »
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg

Nah
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg

No, the canon battle damaged Vader skin from the Rebels show is only a piece of his mask missing, to where you can see his exposed sith colored eye..... but the other non canon battle damaged Vader skin would probably be a little difficult to do, he is too exposed in the legend version of it.
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg

No, the canon battle damaged Vader skin from the Rebels show is only a piece of his mask missing, to where you can see his exposed sith colored eye..... but the other non canon battle damaged Vader skin would probably be a little difficult to do, he is too exposed in the legend version of it.

Yup!
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg

Not every skin needs to be canon, the Shattered Armor on General Grievous isn't canon, Dice just asked for permission to use it.
    This is NOT a SKIN but something I like to See in Battlefront 2
    that being Character Customization like in other Mass Multiplayer Online games (MMO)
    such as The Elder Scroll Online, DC Universe, Star Wars Old Republic, etc.
    the image you see I'm just using as an example, but if it becomes a reality in the game I would make
    him cuz he's my Jedi Sona
    iv01ga24ksp0.png

You're talking about a completely different game then
  • MiloSW wrote: »
    This is NOT a SKIN but something I like to See in Battlefront 2
    that being Character Customization like in other Mass Multiplayer Online games (MMO)
    such as The Elder Scroll Online, DC Universe, Star Wars Old Republic, etc.
    the image you see I'm just using as an example, but if it becomes a reality in the game I would make
    him cuz he's my Jedi Sona
    iv01ga24ksp0.png

You're talking about a completely different game then

I don't agree with character customization to this point. The whole feel of Star Wars Battlefront 2 is to be able to be Darth Vader against Yoda, Darth Maul against Anakin.
  • I'm pretty sure Yoda had grey robes on Clone Wars Cartoons, we could use that.

For Anakin, instead of sith (Eh, doesn't make much sense), we could get EP2 and EP2 w/ Robe
    For Obi-Wan, in order to also get his old skin, we could have two tabs, young and old, young will also have EP2 and EP2 w/ robe (AKA Jesus Obi-Wan), Old will have Ben, Ben w/Robe and Ben w/Robe Hooded (Death Star Ben)

For the rest of the ones you suggested:
    I'm ok with Damaged Vader, White Boba, Prisoner Bossk, Unlimited Power Palpatine, Damaged Phasma (I'm specially ok with this), Endor Luke and C3PO Chewie

For the others:
    Maul doesn't make much sense because of the combat style, so maybe we could get hooded one and maybe the rebels appareance
    Jango one doesn't make any sense, maybe if we somehow got another army being either royal naboo army or the gungans, adding Qui-Gon as a hero too
  • Forgot to add to my post, as an extra for Clone Troopers, for Clone Troopers, we get to change their face and have them helmetless once we reach gold rank on the class. We can only choose maybe between five or so hairstyles, because the face will be the same lol (this face could also work as Jango's Face for an alt helmetless skin for Jango)
  • Threule wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Yoda had grey robes on Clone Wars Cartoons, we could use that.

For Anakin, instead of sith (Eh, doesn't make much sense), we could get EP2 and EP2 w/ Robe
    For Obi-Wan, in order to also get his old skin, we could have two tabs, young and old, young will also have EP2 and EP2 w/ robe (AKA Jesus Obi-Wan), Old will have Ben, Ben w/Robe and Ben w/Robe Hooded (Death Star Ben)

I'm ok with Damaged Vader, White Boba, Prisoner Bossk, Unlimited Power Palpatine, Damaged Phasma (I'm specially ok with this), Endor Luke and C3PO Chewie

For the others:
    Maul doesn't make much sense because of the combat style, so maybe we could get hooded one and maybe the rebels appareance
    Jango one doesn't make any sense, maybe if we somehow got another army being either royal naboo army or the gungans, adding Qui-Gon as a hero too

In Revenge of the Sith Yoda has a grey robe with a red one under, weve discussed within the comments that it would be a great idea. Jango Fett like I stated should be a Boba Fett skin, not an entirely new character.
    Threule wrote: »

For the others:

In Revenge of the Sith Yoda has a grey robe with a red one under, weve discussed within the comments that it would be a great idea. Jango Fett like I stated should be a Boba Fett skin, not an entirely new character.

Jango had different weapons, thats why I don't agree with the skin thing
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg

Not every skin needs to be canon, the Shattered Armor on General Grievous isn't canon, Dice just asked for permission to use it.

How are you so certain about that? There's a lot of things that they wont add to this game for the reason of it not being canon.... also the shattered armor skin is not something that legends or anything, Grievous could've just gotten banged up pretty badly during a battle, that doesn't make it not canon. The battle damaged Vader skin from the force unleashed is not canon, those entire games are not canon, and would be to difficult to make, they would have to work around Vader's real character inside the suit, that would probably be too difficult.
    w6vjst3ky9zm.jpg

How are you so certain about that? There's a lot of things that they wont add to this game for the reason of it not being canon.... also the shattered armor skin is not something that legends or anything, Grievous could've just gotten banged up pretty badly during a battle, that doesn't make it not canon. The battle damaged Vader skin from the force unleashed is not canon, those entire games are not canon, and would be to difficult to make, they would have to work around Vader's real character inside the suit, that would probably be too difficult.

The definition of canon within star wars in my opinion is any material used between Star Wars: The Clone Wars 3D animated Series, and every live-action Star Wars film ever made. This is how Disney recognizes it aswell. You can look it up, Dice asked for permission to put that Grievous skin in the game, no where in the movies or the clone wars series does he ever look like this. I am agreeing with you that the Vader concept from Force Unleashed wouldn't make sense for Dice to create because 1. It would require a complete re-model of the in-game sprite, and 2. It is non-canonical. Just because something isn't canon, doesn't mean it's out of reach, Dice just has to want it.
  • Threule wrote: »
    Threule wrote: »

For the others:

Jango had different weapons, thats why I don't agree with the skin thing

That is true, as a Boba main though, I am desperate for any kind of different appearance within the game.
  • Didn't read all the comments, so I don't know if they're mentioned.
    But I want to add these to the list.
    Helmetless Vader (End of Return of the Jedi)

You mean the one with Mashed Potato face?
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • Asguyerz wrote: »
    z07ktcto4byb.jpg

This could be fun...

HAH!! Do you know what that's from? Haha!!
    Yeah, you know who I am...
  • I'd really love to see these skins for Darth Maul. The shirtless version, showing the tattoos, the Crimson Dawn Maul from Solo, and Mandalore Maul. I'm also all for the classic hooded version, and for the cybernetic legs. He just needs some variant skins. That's one of my only gripes about the game, other than a lack of Asajj Ventress.

mpu9qtgc5uf3.jpg
    z8glwwwedwxc.jpg
    j413i2eq5kbx.jpg

• Ordo_Veth wrote: »
    I'd really love to see these skins for Darth Maul. The shirtless version, showing the tattoos, the Crimson Dawn Maul from Solo, and Mandalore Maul. I'm also all for the classic hooded version, and for the cybernetic legs. He just needs some variant skins. That's one of my only gripes about the game, other than a lack of Asajj Ventress.

mpu9qtgc5uf3.jpg
    z8glwwwedwxc.jpg
    j413i2eq5kbx.jpg

There's also his Rebels show appearance, he has the same saber blade as the one in the crimson dawn one.
    jnb3jr0y9b3n.png
    Here's what he looks like in the Rebels show, would make a good skin along with his crimson dawn skin.
    odeisbux5t3x.png

• Agreed. I really do like that Rebels skin.
    I'd really love to see these skins for Darth Maul. The shirtless version, showing the tattoos, the Crimson Dawn Maul from Solo, and Mandalore Maul. I'm also all for the classic hooded version, and for the cybernetic legs. He just needs some variant skins. That's one of my only gripes about the game, other than a lack of Asajj Ventress.

mpu9qtgc5uf3.jpg
    z8glwwwedwxc.jpg
    j413i2eq5kbx.jpg

I agree, so many variations they could use.
    Ordo_Veth wrote: »

mpu9qtgc5uf3.jpg
    z8glwwwedwxc.jpg
    j413i2eq5kbx.jpg

There's also his Rebels show appearance, he has the same saber blade as the one in the crimson dawn one.
    jnb3jr0y9b3n.png
    Here's what he looks like in the Rebels show, would make a good skin along with his crimson dawn skin.
    odeisbux5t3x.png

Great.
    Agreed. I really do like that Rebels skin.

!!
  • What about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??

or as well the possibility of including new game modes where you could fight either from the sky and help ground troops as to the space destroying big spaceships like in the films not just over the maps. that would be fun
    related to heroes there is still the chance of introducing PALPATINE fighting with the lightsaber now only sparks and as well; JANGO FETT, MACE WINDU, AYLA SECURA, MAGNAGUARDS, KIT FISTO, ASSAJ VENTRESS...

those addigs will create much more hype to the game

don't forget as well about the possibility of map selecction
  • Alvarofb wrote: »
    What about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??

or as well the possibility of including new game modes where you could fight either from the sky and help ground troops as to the space destroying big spaceships like in the films not just over the maps. that would be fun
    related to heroes there is still the chance of introducing PALPATINE fighting with the lightsaber now only sparks and as well; JANGO FETT, MACE WINDU, AYLA SECURA, MAGNAGUARDS, KIT FISTO, ASSAJ VENTRESS...

Great Idea.
    What about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??

My favorite jedi is Kit Fisto.
  • So first of All, Hi all. Since Star Wars the Clone Wars season 7 is coming out or already out as of this post.

-My input for SKINS is for the REPUBLIC Clone Army(pretty common requests)

-The skins would be based off the CLONE FORCE 99 also known as the BAD BATCH

-Skins would APPLY as follows:

Leader
    -Hunter: Assault/ARC trooper skin

Heavy
    -Wrecker: Heavy/Commando

Marksmen
    -Crosshair: Specialist

Techy
    -Tech: Officer/JetTrooper
    aag24rbsnzat.png

• So first of All, Hi all. Since Star Wars the Clone Wars season 7 is coming out or already out as of this post.

Leader

Heavy

Marksmen

Techy
    aag24rbsnzat.png

Love this!

Leader

Heavy

Marksmen

Techy
    aag24rbsnzat.png

Wait, where did that picture come from?
    So first of All, Hi all. Since Star Wars the Clone Wars season 7 is coming out or already out as of this post.

Leader

Heavy

Marksmen

Techy
    aag24rbsnzat.png

Reveal trailer for season 7 Star Wars the Clone wars:

So first of All, Hi all. Since Star Wars the Clone Wars season 7 is coming out or already out as of this post.

Leader

Heavy

Marksmen

Techy
    aag24rbsnzat.png

Reveal trailer for season 7 Star Wars the Clone wars:

This is so sick! Cant wait.

I'm pretty sure the game mode you're describing has been done in the first battlefront 2.
  • Bespin Luke, Pilot Luke, Stormtrooper Luke, Hermit Luke
    General Leia, Slave Leia
    Old Lando
    Leaky Bag Finn
    Yellow Lightsaber and Hooded Rey
    Old Obi Wan, EP2 Obi Wan, Padawan Obi Wan, Hooded
    EP3 Yoda
    Padawan Anakin, Hooded
    Old Han, Unfrozen Han
    Chewie carrying C3-P0

Hooded Dooku
    Caped Grievous
    Prisoner Bossk
    Prototype Boba Fett
    Battle Damaged Phasma
    Emperor Sideous (RoS), Chancellor
    Battle Damaged Vader (like Grievous battle damaged skin), Shattered Armour Vader (like Grievous Shattered Skin), Colour Selector for Vader, Fallen Anakin (legendary with Anakin's animations)
    Hooded Maul, Crimson Dawn Maul, Rebels Maul, CW s7 Maul, Death Watch Maul, Nightsister Maul

Cant think of any Iden skins
  • Bespin Luke, Pilot Luke, Stormtrooper Luke, Hermit Luke
    General Leia, Slave Leia
    Old Lando
    Leaky Bag Finn
    Yellow Lightsaber and Hooded Rey
    Old Obi Wan, EP2 Obi Wan, Padawan Obi Wan, Hooded
    EP3 Yoda
    Padawan Anakin, Hooded
    Old Han, Unfrozen Han
    Chewie carrying C3-P0

Hooded Dooku
    Caped Grievous
    Prisoner Bossk
    Prototype Boba Fett
    Battle Damaged Phasma
    Emperor Sideous (RoS), Chancellor
    Battle Damaged Vader (like Grievous battle damaged skin), Shattered Armour Vader (like Grievous Shattered Skin), Colour Selector for Vader, Fallen Anakin (legendary with Anakin's animations)
    Hooded Maul, Crimson Dawn Maul, Rebels Maul, CW s7 Maul, Death Watch Maul, Nightsister Maul

Cant think of any Iden skins

Great List
  • I forgot Shirtless Kylo Ren
    Officer skin for the Empire
    g6euo22ias1e.jpg

Wow! Great idea, currently the best skins for officers are alien species but this would be an instant cop!

Would like to see them more as a reinforcement. Would be epic
  • I forgot Shirtless Kylo Ren

yuck no lol
  • CC42069 wrote: »
    Officer skin for the Empire
    g6euo22ias1e.jpg

Wow! Great idea, currently the best skins for officers are alien species but this would be an instant cop!

Would like to see them more as a reinforcement. Would be epic

That would be epic!