criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

PC Hotfix - 19th Dec

F8RGE
1050 posts EA Community Manager
We'll be deploying a PC hotfix this morning at 10:00 UTC, this will fix the black screen issue that some players are experiencing.

If you switched your settings to DX12 as a workaround, we recommend switching them back via the in-game menu.

Replies

• RogueZeroRendar
    2622 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Finally! Thank you @F8RGE

I guess sleeping will have to wait
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Ok so I've just downloaded the Hotfix and it works! I'm in the menu!
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • It's now available. Yay.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    Hi @F8RGE, are the team aware that some challenges are not registering progress? Ones mentioned are Finn's Glie headshot, the Spy's orbital strike and the Spy's melee.
  • I don't know if it also fixed some performance issues also but today I didn't had a drop like yesterday where I went from 120+ to ~60fps
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • I don't know if it also fixed some performance issues also but today I didn't had a drop like yesterday where I went from 120+ to ~60fps

I'm still having this issue since the last patch
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?

• I was having the black screen issue and I glad to see it fixed thanks!
  • The Ovissian's mini gun does not vibrate the controller in normal fire on XBOX ONE....it feels worse than as if shooting with air....
  • I have a problem where all of my Settings,controls,graphics settings,star cards and appearances are reset to default everytime i close the game. It's making it unplayable rn as i don't have the time to set all these things up everytime i want to play.Anyone know a fix to this?
  • I got endless loading screen, now game is working, thanks.
  • I have a problem where all of my Settings,controls,graphics settings,star cards and appearances are reset to default everytime i close the game. It's making it unplayable rn as i don't have the time to set all these things up everytime i want to play.Anyone know a fix to this?

I've already seen this reported multiple times on EA's BUG reporting forum, but I don't recall seeing a proper solution to this issue there.

However it's probably there (it must have skipped my attention), so I suggest you go there and search for your issue. If you find a report that has the solution label, it'll probably contain a solution to your issue.

This is their BUG reporting forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-battlefront-ii-bug-reports-en
    -----
    Tired of BUGs?