criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Death Star {cant play or find a game}

I purchased these products at full price. I cannot play death star because its multiplayer only. Lets do the right thing and either port this to bf2 or enable single player for death star.

Replies

• What are you on? on Xbox there's full games daily, ive just been playing there last 2 hrs
  • still should get some of the dlc offline. wouldnt hurt anyone, only benefit the game.
  • The PC players, when are they online and what timezone? To have a lot of games, that is.
  • I purchased these products at full price. I cannot play death star because its multiplayer only. Lets do the right thing and either port this to bf2 or enable single player for death star.
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. The truth is, it’s quite easy to find DLC games if you know where to look. If you’re interested, you can join our Discord community of active PS4 and Xbox players. We’ve designed a notification system by which players send out alerts to others when they’ve found a DLC lobby or need a few others to start one. There’s flexibility in a sense that all players can subscribe/unsubscribe to these notifications anytime they want!

I’ve been able to play all DLCs every day in recent weeks because of this!

Here’s the invite link:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/99FJQzR