criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

EA support useless or something?

They banned my account after it got hacked and refuse to refund the game that the hacker bought from my own paypal, then went on holiday so they won't even answer any of my support tickets...
Been almost a week now, what a joke. Only got to play the new update for one day :(

Replies

• They ban all hacked accounts. There should be a process by which they review the account, refund items, and then unban it. If you contact their support and get an Indian agent, request that it get escalated to their next tier of support. If they won’t, keep calling until you get an Irish or American agent.
  • They ban all hacked accounts. There should be a process by which they review the account, refund items, and then unban it. If you contact their support and get an Indian agent, request that it get escalated to their next tier of support. If they won’t, keep calling until you get an Irish or American agent.

I will wait until the 27th because they are all probably on holiday (I don't want to put much workload on people over christmas anyway) but it's still so dumb that they're banning my account for this after I get it back, my account was NOT banned when it was hacked, only after I reclaimed it.