criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[PC] - The 501st. Join a Fun + Active Community, Playing Every Day!

Aussielicous
14 posts Member
edited January 2
nyjl63nopedt.png
- The 501st -

Hello there! I'm Ausilios, I manage The 501st Community.

The 501st play together regularly, primarily the main game modes GA / CS / SA / HvV and occasionally Co-Op.

We value playing together over Clan Tags or representation in-game. However, just like Anakin's Lightsabers above, a balance between the Light and Dark, we use dashes either side of our name as a symbol of unity. -Name-

If you're a new player from the Celebration Edition, or a Veteran from release day like myself; looking to play causally or competitive with an established, welcoming, fun and active PC Battlefront Clan like no other - join The 501st!
xqxvorvqqvk2.png
About Us:
  • Established since Battlefront 2015. The first, OG 501st Clan in SW Battlefront.
  • We use Discord to hang out and play together, Europe and U.S. time zones.
  • Your username, your choice. Our Clan Tag is optional.
  • One Main Rule - Treat others how you wish to be treated yourself.
  • Active Voice Coms on a daily basis. Talk or Listen in - up to you!
  • Win or lose. We play together to have fun and complete objectives.
  • Teamwork. Taking turns using Heroes and Reinforcements is appreciated.
  • Play Fair: We do not tolerate hackers, or playing with them.
  • Maturity. We love having fun, joking around too - but we all know when to move on.
  • Friendship. Personally speaking - built real friendships I deeply care for, from all over the World.
  • Strong Community. We're not going away anytime soon.
  • Cool Discord emotes too!
kge8ddjua3b4.png
Activities and Achievements:
  • Average 10+ Player Group Ups in GA / CS! Even had a full team of 20!
  • In-game challenges, everyone only use: Homing Shot / Stinger / Flash Pistols!
  • PC World Record holders. 1000+ elm CS and 100+ elm GA / SA games!
What We're Looking For:
  • 18+ to ensure a level of maturity. (Exceptions made on a case-to-case basis).
  • Common sense and be respectful of others. Toxicity is not welcomed.
  • Ideally, some previous FPS experience. If you're new to FPS, this is probably not the group for you.
To Get Started:
  • Your Discord ID - and we'll make contact, otherwise add / message Dank Magician#2500 on Discord.
  • One reason why you're looking to join a Clan / The 501st gaming community.
  • What's your favourite Star Wars movie or character? (Optional).
qbosi76s64rp.png
Looking for a (PC) Community to play Star Wars with on a daily basis?
Competitive or casual; We play objective, use teamwork and most importantly - have lots of fun.
Join The 501st
Post edited by Aussielicous on

Replies

• Sounds great
  • Good community. Good players. Good activity. Good memes.
  • Good discord. Good people. Good memes. DOM's diary. Good movie spoilers.
  • Good times. Good impressions. Good emotes. Good star wars fans. Good happy birthdays.

I have spoken.
  • I would love to join, my Discord is: SandCream#1275 - I also send a friend request to Dank Magician. I hope to hear from you soon o/
  • Hey, I am looking to join the 501st. Just bought the game and trying to find people to play with and communicate with. Huge fan of the original games. Also as much flak as this will get me my favorite hero is Jar Jar Binks. Favorite villain is Darth Maul. xJuGxHeaDx#9110
  • Hello I would like to join the 501st legion group. Im recently playing this game again and i wanted to play some good and friendly players aswell. My discord is: HollyWood#9458. I hope to hear from you soon.
  • ID: Nopeles#5079 , please add me, i want to join and pium pium :)
  • ID: Azaeluu#1556. I want to join because it starts to be boring playing this game on my own. I want to have more fun with people playing this game casually. ^^

PS: My favorite character is Obi-Wan Kenobi. :D
  • Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a team, it's way funny to play with a community. My Discord ID is Deadphroad#7164 .
    Favorite character? Wedge I suppose
  • DonPablo#0196 is my discord username
    Im looking to join a guild with friendly fun players to win some battles with !
    Favorite Character is Darth Maul
  • Azaeluu wrote: »
    ID: Azaeluu#1556. I want to join because it starts to be boring playing this game on my own. I want to have more fun with people playing this game casually. ^^

PS: My favorite character is Obi-Wan Kenobi. :D
    Deadphroad wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a team, it's way funny to play with a community. My Discord ID is Deadphroad#7164 .
    Favorite character? Wedge I suppose
    DonRico604 wrote: »
    DonPablo#0196 is my discord username
    Im looking to join a guild with friendly fun players to win some battles with !
    Favorite Character is Darth Maul

Friend requests and messages sent! Check your discords. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Obi-Wan, Darth Maul and Wedge are some of my fav characters too!
    qbosi76s64rp.png
    Competitive or casual; We play objective, use teamwork and most importantly - have lots of fun.
    Join The 501st
  • northerner #4635

I want to join because playing with guys like you is enjoyable i think. It is always good to have friends with you while you are playing games like SWBF2 or the other fps games.

And my fav character is ofc Ani. :)
  • hey wassup, i want to join and play with u guys, maybe the only problem here is that i dont speak english fluently at least, yes i can understand it and have a basic conversation about the game, so i will follow orders and complete objetives following the team.
  • Hello, my discard is Meowman#6261. I am looking forward to joining the 501'st for game activity and fun. I am respectful and value teamwork. My favorite character is Luke due to his virtues of optimism and determination.
  • Quick Update: Recruitment is currently closed.

A lot of new people have recently joined, and The 501st as a community would like to ensure they feel welcomed and have a chance to get to know the new members.

We open recruitment for a few weeks, then have a few months pass by before re-opening.

If you're interested in joining The 501st, please continue to post and we'll contact when we re-open.

May the force be with you!
    qbosi76s64rp.png
    Join The 501st
  • Hey I am 16 But hold that against me my discord Id is Macca#3158. I want to join the 501st because i'v been playing for years and haven't played with a squad before and it would be nice to play with some people. My favorite character is Admiral Thrawn Because the way he thinks and Because he is a imperialist yet not a Murdering psycho.
    Hopefully i am worthy of being in the 501st.
  • Hello there!

This looks like my kind of people! I am a 29 year gamer, SW fan since I was a kid and been looking for a community to hang out with and enjoy SW as much as I do. Would love to get to know you awesome people and let the geekin go lose!

I'll be waiting for when you re-open the Recruitment. Cheers to all! And May the Force Be with You.
  • Hey!

I'm new to the PC community, it would be awesome to join a community of like minded gamers that are into starwars BF2 as much as I am. I'm not new to gaming but am new to PC gaming, I come from the Xbox community and would like to meet new people on this platform. Thanks, you guys can reach out to me via Discord @metalrock419#1667

Thanks,

Metalrock419
  • Discord: Magic Miah#4846

I was looking to join people that I can play with on SWBF2, Im 20. my buds aren't really in to the game so I don't have many I know that play. My favorite Character other than the new Mandalorian guy is prob Cpt. Fordo, the OG clone. Im new to the PC world (just switched 3 weeks ago from ps4) but I've been playing BF2 since the ps2 days. Currently trying to re-lvl up all my guys bc PS4 data unfortunately doesn't transfer over smh. But, anyways thanks and excited to be able to play with others who enjoy the game as much as I do. Here for the re-opening. :)