criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

January Community Calendar

2Next

Replies

• Looks fun! I'm curious to see of night-fighting goes in the upcoming "Dark Mode".

Nice to see updates rolling out. I'm really looking forward to Classic Era being added to Co-Op!

Unpopular Opinion: I'm glad fast respawn is temporary. There should be an actual consequence of dying during normal times ;-) thanks for all the hard work. Keep at it!
  • More reinforcements allowed... We better see emperor palpatine lead a battalion of sith troopers
    Captain Rex is better than Commander Cody
  • Susie wrote: »
    There are far too many bad players here asking for instant respawns all the time. You'd never be able to take an objective if every second someone was respawning on it, they respawn like 3 feet away. You could also try not constantly dying, that might help.

I agree with instant respawn, most people would rather play the game then spend 50% of the match on the loading screen
    Captain Rex is better than Commander Cody
    There are far too many bad players here asking for instant respawns all the time. You'd never be able to take an objective if every second someone was respawning on it, they respawn like 3 feet away. You could also try not constantly dying, that might help.

Agreed, there should be some kind of disadvantage to getting killed. It would be way too easy to defend otherwise. I love this game and think you guys do a great job. Of course bug fixes are always appreciated and I am sure you guys are working on them. Thanks!

• I've been playing battlefront 2 for a while and I like where the game is standing right now, but there's a few things that may need tweaking.

1. The amount of credits you get in a game, now that we're seeing more content and higher pricing on "skins" for classes and hero's/Villain's that go anywhere from 40,000 to 80,000 credits a pop in a 20 + minute game I would come out on top of the leaderboards with the most points which would earn me the most credits. I feel that for playing an extensive game I would receive more credits, I don't know if its just me thinking this but maybe it would be a good idea to up the amount of credits earned at the end of a match.

With all the double, triple XP events happening I don't see as many Credit boosters so I could get the skins I like for which ever characters I play. It takes an excessive amount of time to gain in credits saving up, would it be a good idea to shorten this?

2. The new "First Order Jet Trooper" You guys hit the park with this one, such a great unit and it's so smooth to play the mobility is astonishing and abilities are outstanding. Do you have any plans to edit the other Aerial Reinforcements to be as mobile as the "First Order's".

3. Buff Boba Fett to be more Mobile, the first order jet trooper moves at amazing speeds and it would be best to match that to an air based villain. I also think that boba needs to get another ability like how Anakin has retribution, this ability boba would use would be his wrist flame thrower much like his mele, the ability would shoot flames out at great range from his wrist wherever he aims as he flies with great mobility. Thoughts on this?
    pixq2qlxa0qt.gif
  • Honestly, the faster respawn and the day/night mode for more maps would make fantastic additions in a future update. Take note, DICE.
  • Luck wrote: »
    I've been playing battlefront 2 for a while and I like where the game is standing right now, but there's a few things that may need tweaking.

1. The amount of credits you get in a game, now that we're seeing more content and higher pricing on "skins" for classes and hero's/Villain's that go anywhere from 40,000 to 80,000 credits a pop in a 20 + minute game I would come out on top of the leaderboards with the most points which would earn me the most credits. I feel that for playing an extensive game I would receive more credits, I don't know if its just me thinking this but maybe it would be a good idea to up the amount of credits earned at the end of a match.

With all the double, triple XP events happening I don't see as many Credit boosters so I could get the skins I like for which ever characters I play. It takes an excessive amount of time to gain in credits saving up, would it be a good idea to shorten this?

2. The new "First Order Jet Trooper" You guys hit the park with this one, such a great unit and it's so smooth to play the mobility is astonishing and abilities are outstanding. Do you have any plans to edit the other Aerial Reinforcements to be as mobile as the "First Order's".

3. Buff Boba Fett to be more Mobile, the first order jet trooper moves at amazing speeds and it would be best to match that to an air based villain. I also think that boba needs to get another ability like how Anakin has retribution, this ability boba would use would be his wrist flame thrower much like his mele, the ability would shoot flames out at great range from his wrist wherever he aims as he flies with great mobility. Thoughts on this?

Credit earning, especially in CS, is really not that well balanced - hasn't been from the very beginning
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    We'll be back during the latter half of this month with a Community Transmission covering what to expect with the arrival of the brand new astromech heroes, BB-8 and BB-9E
    83najcpuwfjd.gif

6nui7576t8fk.gif
  • I could care less about it at this point because I'm playing BF2015 more anyway. You guys can keep playing the 7-hour CS matches and spend your days counting down the seconds just to run 12 miles to get back into battle. I'm playing Sabotage in the Carbon Freezing Chambers. Enjoy the Jakku choke points.
    Susie wrote: »

I agree with instant respawn, most people would rather play the game then spend 50% of the match on the loading screen

• There needs to be a Battlefront 1 event where only 1 Hero is allowed per side with their BP cost being 8000.
  • I like the periodic night time rotations. It gives you something different which I like.
    I've played this game since day one and its changed a ton for the better but my biggest thing is not having content to unlock or works toward.
    Iv had every gun and ability unlocked except for a few heros for a really long time and not being able to work towards something or upgrade tends to get boring and old.

If you spend that much time in the screen then you are dying way to much
  • I could care less about it at this point because I'm playing BF2015 more anyway. You guys can keep playing the 7-hour CS matches and spend your days counting down the seconds just to run 12 miles to get back into battle. I'm playing Sabotage in the Carbon Freezing Chambers. Enjoy the Jakku choke points.
    Susie wrote: »

Enjoy empty lobbies lmao
  • 1) Every map/mode should already have a "dark mode" and it be in rotation. Always playing daytime is getting stale and too easy. Night time would mix it up, and we've had night scopes all this time but hardly any night modes... Ideally, maps should automatically change to day/night after the first match is won/lost. So if you play two rounds, you will have played the map both day and night.

2) Bugs bugs bugs. Pushes not working (either not registering at all or pushing people sideways), major server issues (constantly getting kicked when playing in a group), etc... we need these fixed. Will this new update address these issues? Are fixes even being worked on? Should we expect these bugs to continue through the release of the new heroes?

3) Will the update include further balancing to Capital Supremacy?

Dark modes are in rotation

Do I just have bad luck or something? I haven't played a single map at night. Foggy endor in HvV is the only variant I've played
  • Or will this be a separate night ops playlist to GA as a tile on the homepage (regular GA to remain)?

You must be new around here, partner. ;)
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Alvarofb wrote: »
    What about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??

or as well the possibility of including new game modes where you could fight either from the sky and help ground troops as to the space destroying big spaceships like in the films not just over the maps. that would be fun
    related to heroes there is still the chance of introducing PALPATINE fighting with the lightsaber now only sparks and as well; JANGO FETT, MACE WINDU, AYLA SECURA, MAGNAGUARDS, KIT FISTO, ASSAJ VENTRESS...

those addigs will create much more hype to the game

don't forget as well about the possibility of map selection

Still waiting on this update! This would "up-the-ante" making the game delve in more to its other CORE predecessor characters & maps.

Would make the game feel even bigger than it already is lol but please the entire community of star wars fans!!

I wonder if Devs read these forums? would be cool to know if they can spark this idea in their board meetings. lol

(btw lets not forget Qui-Gon-Jinn ;) )
  • Game modes are getting a bit stale. Kasshyyk is a really stale map now and so is Geonosis.

I really want to play OT Co-Op mode, and be able to use all heroes on Capital Supremacy!

• JohnColt78 wrote: »

I really want to play OT Co-Op mode, and be able to use all heroes on Capital Supremacy!

Han, Leia, and Lando would get a hell of a lot more play in Co-op style where they shine. Rampage w/ the farm boy would also be sweet.
  • When are we will get the droids update?(BB8 and BB9-E)
  • Are we going to ever see any content from rogue one? Honestly that's the best film Disney came out with so far.
  • AlphaBenge wrote: »
    Are we going to ever see any content from rogue one? Honestly that's the best film Disney came out with so far.

I prefer Han Solo, but it is people that like more Rogue One, and I don't want excuses like han solo isn't starring by Harrison Ford.
  • BucksawBoushh
    6250 posts Member
    edited January 16
    Once again, what at a snore fest. Y’all need a serious influx of creativity over there at DICE.

Also, yes, every map in every mode should have a dark mode permanently in the rotation. Dynamic weather would be a nice touch.
  • Make twilight at Hoth great again.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Alvarofb wrote: »
    what about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??
    or as well the possibility of including new game modes where you could fight either from the sky and help ground troops as to the space destroying big spaceships like in the films not just over the maps. that would be fun

related to heroes there is still the chance of introducing PALPATINE fighting with the lightsaber now only sparks and as well; JANGO FETT, MACE WINDU, AYLA SECURA, MAGNAGUARDS, KIT FISTO, ASSAJ VENTRESS...

those addigs will create much more hype to the game
    Qui-Gon Jinn as well World have been cool

• Lame....

We want content not these silly events!
  • Nerf Palpatine,
    the dark side is very powerful compared to the bright side :s
  • Nerf Palpatine,

It is called the light side by the way .. :D
    Wanna read how Starfighters could be introduced to CS in a fair manner? Read-up on it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/153390/how-to-properly-introduce-starfighters-to-cs#latest

Want to support Starfighter content in general? Help us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/evnc78/starfighters_reborn/
  • Triple XP should be active every weekend or something like that. It takes too long to lvl up a hero. Or maybe it could be active more often
  • Its depressing that R2-D2 is playing second fiddle to BB-8. The droid that survived the Trade Federation blockade of Naboo, the entirety of the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil war as well as the First Order - Resistance war. And a ball with a head gets more attention than R2. Disney Why?
  • Nerf Palpatine,

Tell that to Skywalker
  • End of the month pretty much now, where is this additional update, and the Community Communication regarding it?
  • AlphaBenge wrote: »
    Are we going to ever see any content from rogue one? Honestly that's the best film Disney came out with so far.

I heartily agree, and the Rogue One related maps released for the last SW Battlefront were great, even just a port of them to the current game would be great.

In addition to that we really need to see new maps from all eras, in space as well as on the ground to keep things fresh. Look to the original SW: Battlefront games for inspiration if you need it, there is still so much untapped potential.

Prequel era: Coruscant (land and space), Naboo (grass plains battle and space), Utapau, Mygeeto, Mustafar

Original era: Tatooine (Jundland Wastes [On the Star Wars mod, First Strike for Battlefield 2142 that I used to work on we had a cracking Jundland Wastes map that had a little of everything, wide open desert, canyons, the Lars Homestead, the Tosche Station and Anchorhead, which included a secret hidden Rebel cell's hideout hidden beneath a Cantina, not to mention a nice variety of indigenous vehicles to take command of, T-16 Skyhoppers and a Sandcrawler, with a disabled one as a point to capture, that the mobile one really helped with, and then we also had a Sentinel Lander for the Imperial side as well as AT-PT Walkers and various speeders and the MLC-3 tank for the Rebels, needless to say that map was a lot of fun, and had good and varied gameplay, just make that with our blessing, and space could involve a Star Destroyer chasing down a Rebel Blockade Runner with a little additional Rebel fleet support to make it more interesting with starfighters getting involved, not exactly canon, I know, but gameplay and all that, not to mention, this might not be the Tantive IV being captured, could just be a similar scenario, and then have that map climax with the Star Destroyer capturing the Corvette and have the action move into a boarding sequence with Imperial troops having to assault the smaller ship and capture it, could make for a fantastic and dynamic map)

Death Star Trench Run ( I'd like a more authentic feeling one than the one we got with the last Battlefront, just appropriate lore accurate fighters [X & Y-Wings for the Rebels and TIE Fighters and a Hero TIE Advanced for the Empire, perhaps also a Hero Iden Versio too, and balance that with Luke X-Wing and the Falcon as the Rebel Hero options], just make it feel like an authentic feeling version of that battle, have Deflection Towers as additional targets for the Rebels to hit, and once those are down open up the trench for the climatic trench run, and make it right, no additional stuff, just a straight run and a hard to hit target at the end, perhaps make the point defense Turbolasers man-able to help make the Death Star surface and trench even more lethal).

Hoth ( land and space, as pretty as the Hoth maps are, neither the one from the current or previous Battlefront really struck me as a truly authentic recreation of the battle from the movie, I'd love them to have another crack at it and give us the ultimate version of this fantastic battle. Walkers advancing on the base in a landscape that more fits the look from the film, secondary targets could be the planetary defense Ion Cannon as well as the Generator, both these targets need to be taken out before they can advance on the base proper. Have an extensive Echo Base interior to be battled through including all the authentic locations in the base, and then have the battle climax on the far side of the base on the plains that the last transport is launching from, have that be the last flag as Rebel troops try to hold off the enemy long enough for this last ship to escape. Then with Hoth space you could have a similar scenario to the last Battlefront's Scarif space map which had U-Wings trying to get to the shield gate, in this scenario you'd have Rebel Transports trying to run the blockade of Hoth with Rebel fighters trying to keep the things alive as Imperial fighters try to take them out, also have the Star Destroyer have auto heavy turbolasers that the transport pilots need to avoid the firing arcs of, there could also be Ion Cannon fire coming from the surface that disables those cannons for a while, also give the transports Falcon style quad turrets for additional gameplay opportunities and defense, have the Rebels have to get so many Transports away to the jump point to gain a victory)

Bespin (land and air. Lots of potential here, Bespin Cloud City was one of the most fun maps of the original Battlefront, try and capture that again with great urban warfare amongst those beautiful streets and spires, with a little diversion into the more industrial underbelly of the city where we find the Carbon Freezing Chamber, Detention Center and that massive central shaft. The air battle could be epic battling over the city, what's not to like?)

Asteroid Field (some sort of space chase like starfighter map? Don't know exactly how this could work, but it could be fun).

Endor (land and space. An authentic representation of the battle we saw in the movie, and the same in space, would just be beyond epic. Have an earlier phase of the map involve having to take out the Super Star Destroyer, taking out shields and then the bridge, and then once that happens move on to a Death Star II attack, first phase leading to an above the surface with targets to take out which leads you into going into the superstructure and then leading to the core, same targets as seen in the movie. Perhaps also have an additional map specifically for a forest Speederbike chase sequence, that would be a whole lot of fun, and a chase/race type of mode would be a great addition, could use the same mode to create a Pod Race map for the Prequel era for example.)

Sequel Era: Jakku (land and air, a few map possibilities here, the Battle of Jakku that we've heard so much about, and that already features in the campaign, just make a multiplayer map of this for the air, for the ground the Jakku map from the first Battlefront was pretty good. Might be Original era rather than Sequel era. Also do a Sequel era Jakku Village Raid map that emulates the opening sequence of TFA.

Starkiller Base (air battle above the base, maybe a Heroes vs Villains map set in the forest where the climatic duel happens?)

Dreadnought (starfighter battle based on the opening sequence of TLJ, bombing run on the Dreadnought with those useless bombers, gotta keep them alive until they can reach the drop point. Have players also pilot these and have gunner positions for them)

Space Chase (starfighter battle based on that daft space chase between the Raddus and the Supremacy, have First Order Starfighters trying to penetrate the Rebel capital ships shields, and Rebel starfighters trying to protect it, similar to the current Endor space map with the Rebel MC80 under attack)

Supremacy (that ship is so big, why not have a land battle in there? Those massive hangars could be the location of a great battle, mix it up with some CQB action in corridors and the like, also could include Snoke's throne room, which would also make a good HvV map location)

Pasaana (Land and chase map. Chase Sequence map with those speeders and Jet Troopers. Also set a battle map on the planet featuring key locations from the movie)

Kijimi (Land map, urban guerrilla warfare through those rustic snow dusted streets, featuring those new First Order Walkers)

Exegol (Land and space. Could have a cool land battle and HvV map in the Sith Citadel and surrounding area, perhaps out to where that beacon was, and the space battle could just do it's best to represent the battle seen in the movie, a good few Star Destroyers and Resistance ships, with the First Order Flagship as the primary target).

....And I'm spent.

• Narpman wrote: »
    Its depressing that R2-D2 is playing second fiddle to BB-8. The droid that survived the Trade Federation blockade of Naboo, the entirety of the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil war as well as the First Order - Resistance war. And a ball with a head gets more attention than R2. Disney Why?

Well complain to the Devs...... the only reason why they're adding BB-8 is because they're doing ST content only right now, maybe if they had added R2 in 2019 then it would've been better... but the whole PT content year of 2019 was drip fed, so i wouldn't count on it.
    Ahsoka for Battlefront 2. Kanan Jarrus for Battlefront 2.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »
    Narpman wrote: »
    Its depressing that R2-D2 is playing second fiddle to BB-8. The droid that survived the Trade Federation blockade of Naboo, the entirety of the Clone Wars and the Galactic Civil war as well as the First Order - Resistance war. And a ball with a head gets more attention than R2. Disney Why?

Well complain to the Devs...... the only reason why they're adding BB-8 is because they're doing ST content only right now, maybe if they had added R2 in 2019 then it would've been better... but the whole PT content year of 2019 was drip fed, so i wouldn't count on it.
    Even if he did complain or even give constructive criticism to the devs they won’t listen because their heads are so far up their **** they’ve lost touch with the community.
  • Am I just doomed or something? Still haven't gotten a night ops map... I've played CS and HvV and GA. Good thing I'm not a vampire...
  • Am I just doomed or something? Still haven't gotten a night ops map... I've played CS and HvV and GA. Good thing I'm not a vampire...

I played Night Ops in GA on Kashyyyk.... but i played a match of CS and it wasn't night time and the sun, or 'suns' were still out.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
    Kanan is more of your cool kinda Jedi... not so weird/wise as most of the Jedi were like on the council. Kanan also owned a cantina at some point before he met Hera.

Yeah, but a single voice in a crowd is often lost...
    Grievous15 wrote: »

Even with a HUGE crowd...... the Devs will always for the most part do what they want, and not what's requested.
    rcar0gljuaad.png

Even with a HUGE crowd...... the Devs will always for the most part do what they want, and not what's requested.

Your not wrong, they can do whatever they want honestly, its just what makes the most money.

Your not wrong, they can do whatever they want honestly, its just what makes the most money.

Even then, a couple of the Devs are clone wars fans, so they'll agree with Ahsoka and Ventress being heroes..... but there's the other Devs that just don't care for them, then we have BB-8 over someone like Poe, so that choice, no matter how much people are hating on it, i think that's their own personal choice.
    rcar0gljuaad.png
  • TALON1138 wrote: »
    AlphaBenge wrote: »

I heartily agree, and the Rogue One related maps released for the last SW Battlefront were great, even just a port of them to the current game would be great.

In addition to that we really need to see new maps from all eras, in space as well as on the ground to keep things fresh. Look to the original SW: Battlefront games for inspiration if you need it, there is still so much untapped potential.

Prequel era: Coruscant (land and space), Naboo (grass plains battle and space), Utapau, Mygeeto, Mustafar

Original era: Tatooine (Jundland Wastes [On the Star Wars mod, First Strike for Battlefield 2142 that I used to work on we had a cracking Jundland Wastes map that had a little of everything, wide open desert, canyons, the Lars Homestead, the Tosche Station and Anchorhead, which included a secret hidden Rebel cell's hideout hidden beneath a Cantina, not to mention a nice variety of indigenous vehicles to take command of, T-16 Skyhoppers and a Sandcrawler, with a disabled one as a point to capture, that the mobile one really helped with, and then we also had a Sentinel Lander for the Imperial side as well as AT-PT Walkers and various speeders and the MLC-3 tank for the Rebels, needless to say that map was a lot of fun, and had good and varied gameplay, just make that with our blessing, and space could involve a Star Destroyer chasing down a Rebel Blockade Runner with a little additional Rebel fleet support to make it more interesting with starfighters getting involved, not exactly canon, I know, but gameplay and all that, not to mention, this might not be the Tantive IV being captured, could just be a similar scenario, and then have that map climax with the Star Destroyer capturing the Corvette and have the action move into a boarding sequence with Imperial troops having to assault the smaller ship and capture it, could make for a fantastic and dynamic map)

Death Star Trench Run ( I'd like a more authentic feeling one than the one we got with the last Battlefront, just appropriate lore accurate fighters [X & Y-Wings for the Rebels and TIE Fighters and a Hero TIE Advanced for the Empire, perhaps also a Hero Iden Versio too, and balance that with Luke X-Wing and the Falcon as the Rebel Hero options], just make it feel like an authentic feeling version of that battle, have Deflection Towers as additional targets for the Rebels to hit, and once those are down open up the trench for the climatic trench run, and make it right, no additional stuff, just a straight run and a hard to hit target at the end, perhaps make the point defense Turbolasers man-able to help make the Death Star surface and trench even more lethal).

Hoth ( land and space, as pretty as the Hoth maps are, neither the one from the current or previous Battlefront really struck me as a truly authentic recreation of the battle from the movie, I'd love them to have another crack at it and give us the ultimate version of this fantastic battle. Walkers advancing on the base in a landscape that more fits the look from the film, secondary targets could be the planetary defense Ion Cannon as well as the Generator, both these targets need to be taken out before they can advance on the base proper. Have an extensive Echo Base interior to be battled through including all the authentic locations in the base, and then have the battle climax on the far side of the base on the plains that the last transport is launching from, have that be the last flag as Rebel troops try to hold off the enemy long enough for this last ship to escape. Then with Hoth space you could have a similar scenario to the last Battlefront's Scarif space map which had U-Wings trying to get to the shield gate, in this scenario you'd have Rebel Transports trying to run the blockade of Hoth with Rebel fighters trying to keep the things alive as Imperial fighters try to take them out, also have the Star Destroyer have auto heavy turbolasers that the transport pilots need to avoid the firing arcs of, there could also be Ion Cannon fire coming from the surface that disables those cannons for a while, also give the transports Falcon style quad turrets for additional gameplay opportunities and defense, have the Rebels have to get so many Transports away to the jump point to gain a victory)

Bespin (land and air. Lots of potential here, Bespin Cloud City was one of the most fun maps of the original Battlefront, try and capture that again with great urban warfare amongst those beautiful streets and spires, with a little diversion into the more industrial underbelly of the city where we find the Carbon Freezing Chamber, Detention Center and that massive central shaft. The air battle could be epic battling over the city, what's not to like?)

Asteroid Field (some sort of space chase like starfighter map? Don't know exactly how this could work, but it could be fun).

Endor (land and space. An authentic representation of the battle we saw in the movie, and the same in space, would just be beyond epic. Have an earlier phase of the map involve having to take out the Super Star Destroyer, taking out shields and then the bridge, and then once that happens move on to a Death Star II attack, first phase leading to an above the surface with targets to take out which leads you into going into the superstructure and then leading to the core, same targets as seen in the movie. Perhaps also have an additional map specifically for a forest Speederbike chase sequence, that would be a whole lot of fun, and a chase/race type of mode would be a great addition, could use the same mode to create a Pod Race map for the Prequel era for example.)

Sequel Era: Jakku (land and air, a few map possibilities here, the Battle of Jakku that we've heard so much about, and that already features in the campaign, just make a multiplayer map of this for the air, for the ground the Jakku map from the first Battlefront was pretty good. Might be Original era rather than Sequel era. Also do a Sequel era Jakku Village Raid map that emulates the opening sequence of TFA.

Starkiller Base (air battle above the base, maybe a Heroes vs Villains map set in the forest where the climatic duel happens?)

Dreadnought (starfighter battle based on the opening sequence of TLJ, bombing run on the Dreadnought with those useless bombers, gotta keep them alive until they can reach the drop point. Have players also pilot these and have gunner positions for them)

Space Chase (starfighter battle based on that daft space chase between the Raddus and the Supremacy, have First Order Starfighters trying to penetrate the Rebel capital ships shields, and Rebel starfighters trying to protect it, similar to the current Endor space map with the Rebel MC80 under attack)

Supremacy (that ship is so big, why not have a land battle in there? Those massive hangars could be the location of a great battle, mix it up with some CQB action in corridors and the like, also could include Snoke's throne room, which would also make a good HvV map location)

Pasaana (Land and chase map. Chase Sequence map with those speeders and Jet Troopers. Also set a battle map on the planet featuring key locations from the movie)

Kijimi (Land map, urban guerrilla warfare through those rustic snow dusted streets, featuring those new First Order Walkers)

Exegol (Land and space. Could have a cool land battle and HvV map in the Sith Citadel and surrounding area, perhaps out to where that beacon was, and the space battle could just do it's best to represent the battle seen in the movie, a good few Star Destroyers and Resistance ships, with the First Order Flagship as the primary target).

....And I'm spent.

All fantastic ideas. The reality in this is that if EA actually does listen, they'll add two maps this year, at most. It's ridiculous how long it takes them to release new heroes and maps. I wish they had the work ethic of Epic Games or Bethesda tbh, those guys shove out new content (even if it's just cosmetics) every week.
  • Just one question, and not that I am complaining but why am I getting Triple XP on Heroes vs. Villains modes?
  • Alwe15
    2400 posts Member
    Just one question, and not that I am complaining but why am I getting Triple XP on Heroes vs. Villains modes?

Triple? It's Wed so should be double.
  • B_Man wrote: »

All fantastic ideas. The reality in this is that if EA actually does listen, they'll add two maps this year, at most. It's ridiculous how long it takes them to release new heroes and maps. I wish they had the work ethic of Epic Games or Bethesda tbh, those guys shove out new content (even if it's just cosmetics) every week.

Well I don't expect them to do all of this, but it would be nice if even a little bit of it stuck and got some traction, I think for one giving Starfighter Assault some new content is essential as they've just practically abandoned that mode, and it is in serious need of new content or it'll end up dying off, and after all this is Star Wars is it not? C'mon, space battles are a huge part of what makes the franchise great, and should be a key part of this game.

Either that or give us a dedicated next gen X-Wing game.
This discussion has been closed.