criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

January Community Calendar

2Next

Replies

• What about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??

or as well the possibility of including new game modes where you could fight either from the sky and help ground troops as to the space destroying big spaceships like in the films not just over the maps. that would be fun
    related to heroes there is still the chance of introducing PALPATINE fighting with the lightsaber now only sparks and as well; JANGO FETT, MACE WINDU, AYLA SECURA, MAGNAGUARDS, KIT FISTO, ASSAJ VENTRESS...

those addigs will create much more hype to the game

don't forget as well about the possibility of map selecction
  • Looks fun! I'm curious to see of night-fighting goes in the upcoming "Dark Mode".

Nice to see updates rolling out. I'm really looking forward to Classic Era being added to Co-Op!

Unpopular Opinion: I'm glad fast respawn is temporary. There should be an actual consequence of dying during normal times ;-) thanks for all the hard work. Keep at it!
  • More reinforcements allowed... We better see emperor palpatine lead a battalion of sith troopers
  • Susie wrote: »
    There are far too many bad players here asking for instant respawns all the time. You'd never be able to take an objective if every second someone was respawning on it, they respawn like 3 feet away. You could also try not constantly dying, that might help.

I agree with instant respawn, most people would rather play the game then spend 50% of the match on the loading screen
    There are far too many bad players here asking for instant respawns all the time. You'd never be able to take an objective if every second someone was respawning on it, they respawn like 3 feet away. You could also try not constantly dying, that might help.

Agreed, there should be some kind of disadvantage to getting killed. It would be way too easy to defend otherwise. I love this game and think you guys do a great job. Of course bug fixes are always appreciated and I am sure you guys are working on them. Thanks!

• I've been playing battlefront 2 for a while and I like where the game is standing right now, but there's a few things that may need tweaking.

1. The amount of credits you get in a game, now that we're seeing more content and higher pricing on "skins" for classes and hero's/Villain's that go anywhere from 40,000 to 80,000 credits a pop in a 20 + minute game I would come out on top of the leaderboards with the most points which would earn me the most credits. I feel that for playing an extensive game I would receive more credits, I don't know if its just me thinking this but maybe it would be a good idea to up the amount of credits earned at the end of a match.

With all the double, triple XP events happening I don't see as many Credit boosters so I could get the skins I like for which ever characters I play. It takes an excessive amount of time to gain in credits saving up, would it be a good idea to shorten this?

2. The new "First Order Jet Trooper" You guys hit the park with this one, such a great unit and it's so smooth to play the mobility is astonishing and abilities are outstanding. Do you have any plans to edit the other Aerial Reinforcements to be as mobile as the "First Order's".

3. Buff Boba Fett to be more Mobile, the first order jet trooper moves at amazing speeds and it would be best to match that to an air based villain. I also think that boba needs to get another ability like how Anakin has retribution, this ability boba would use would be his wrist flame thrower much like his mele, the ability would shoot flames out at great range from his wrist wherever he aims as he flies with great mobility. Thoughts on this?
    pixq2qlxa0qt.gif
  • Honestly, the faster respawn and the day/night mode for more maps would make fantastic additions in a future update. Take note, DICE.
  • Luck wrote: »
    I've been playing battlefront 2 for a while and I like where the game is standing right now, but there's a few things that may need tweaking.

1. The amount of credits you get in a game, now that we're seeing more content and higher pricing on "skins" for classes and hero's/Villain's that go anywhere from 40,000 to 80,000 credits a pop in a 20 + minute game I would come out on top of the leaderboards with the most points which would earn me the most credits. I feel that for playing an extensive game I would receive more credits, I don't know if its just me thinking this but maybe it would be a good idea to up the amount of credits earned at the end of a match.

With all the double, triple XP events happening I don't see as many Credit boosters so I could get the skins I like for which ever characters I play. It takes an excessive amount of time to gain in credits saving up, would it be a good idea to shorten this?

2. The new "First Order Jet Trooper" You guys hit the park with this one, such a great unit and it's so smooth to play the mobility is astonishing and abilities are outstanding. Do you have any plans to edit the other Aerial Reinforcements to be as mobile as the "First Order's".

3. Buff Boba Fett to be more Mobile, the first order jet trooper moves at amazing speeds and it would be best to match that to an air based villain. I also think that boba needs to get another ability like how Anakin has retribution, this ability boba would use would be his wrist flame thrower much like his mele, the ability would shoot flames out at great range from his wrist wherever he aims as he flies with great mobility. Thoughts on this?

Credit earning, especially in CS, is really not that well balanced - hasn't been from the very beginning
  • T0TALfps wrote: »
    We'll be back during the latter half of this month with a Community Transmission covering what to expect with the arrival of the brand new astromech heroes, BB-8 and BB-9E
    83najcpuwfjd.gif

6nui7576t8fk.gif
  • I could care less about it at this point because I'm playing BF2015 more anyway. You guys can keep playing the 7-hour CS matches and spend your days counting down the seconds just to run 12 miles to get back into battle. I'm playing Sabotage in the Carbon Freezing Chambers. Enjoy the Jakku choke points.
    Susie wrote: »

I agree with instant respawn, most people would rather play the game then spend 50% of the match on the loading screen

• There needs to be a Battlefront 1 event where only 1 Hero is allowed per side with their BP cost being 8000.
  • I like the periodic night time rotations. It gives you something different which I like.
    I've played this game since day one and its changed a ton for the better but my biggest thing is not having content to unlock or works toward.
    Iv had every gun and ability unlocked except for a few heros for a really long time and not being able to work towards something or upgrade tends to get boring and old.

If you spend that much time in the screen then you are dying way to much
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• I could care less about it at this point because I'm playing BF2015 more anyway. You guys can keep playing the 7-hour CS matches and spend your days counting down the seconds just to run 12 miles to get back into battle. I'm playing Sabotage in the Carbon Freezing Chambers. Enjoy the Jakku choke points.
    Susie wrote: »

Enjoy empty lobbies lmao
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• 1) Every map/mode should already have a "dark mode" and it be in rotation. Always playing daytime is getting stale and too easy. Night time would mix it up, and we've had night scopes all this time but hardly any night modes... Ideally, maps should automatically change to day/night after the first match is won/lost. So if you play two rounds, you will have played the map both day and night.

2) Bugs bugs bugs. Pushes not working (either not registering at all or pushing people sideways), major server issues (constantly getting kicked when playing in a group), etc... we need these fixed. Will this new update address these issues? Are fixes even being worked on? Should we expect these bugs to continue through the release of the new heroes?

3) Will the update include further balancing to Capital Supremacy?

Dark modes are in rotation

Do I just have bad luck or something? I haven't played a single map at night. Foggy endor in HvV is the only variant I've played
  • Or will this be a separate night ops playlist to GA as a tile on the homepage (regular GA to remain)?

You must be new around here, partner. ;)
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Alvarofb wrote: »
    What about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??

or as well the possibility of including new game modes where you could fight either from the sky and help ground troops as to the space destroying big spaceships like in the films not just over the maps. that would be fun
    related to heroes there is still the chance of introducing PALPATINE fighting with the lightsaber now only sparks and as well; JANGO FETT, MACE WINDU, AYLA SECURA, MAGNAGUARDS, KIT FISTO, ASSAJ VENTRESS...

don't forget as well about the possibility of map selection

Still waiting on this update! This would "up-the-ante" making the game delve in more to its other CORE predecessor characters & maps.

Would make the game feel even bigger than it already is lol but please the entire community of star wars fans!!

I wonder if Devs read these forums? would be cool to know if they can spark this idea in their board meetings. lol

(btw lets not forget Qui-Gon-Jinn ;) )
  • Game modes are getting a bit stale. Kasshyyk is a really stale map now and so is Geonosis.

I really want to play OT Co-Op mode, and be able to use all heroes on Capital Supremacy!

• JohnColt78 wrote: »

I really want to play OT Co-Op mode, and be able to use all heroes on Capital Supremacy!

Han, Leia, and Lando would get a hell of a lot more play in Co-op style where they shine. Rampage w/ the farm boy would also be sweet.
  • When are we will get the droids update?(BB8 and BB9-E)
  • Are we going to ever see any content from rogue one? Honestly that's the best film Disney came out with so far.
  • AlphaBenge wrote: »
    Are we going to ever see any content from rogue one? Honestly that's the best film Disney came out with so far.

I prefer Han Solo, but it is people that like more Rogue One, and I don't want excuses like han solo isn't starring by Harrison Ford.
  • BucksawBoushh
    5840 posts Member
    edited January 16
    Once again, what at a snore fest. Y’all need a serious influx of creativity over there at DICE.

Also, yes, every map in every mode should have a dark mode permanently in the rotation. Dynamic weather would be a nice touch.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Make twilight at Hoth great again.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Alvarofb wrote: »
    what about introducing new maps from the prequel such as UTAPAU, NABOO FOREST, DROIDS SPACESHIP, MUSTAFAR??

Qui-Gon Jinn as well World have been cool

• Lame....

We want content not these silly events!