criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Please add Empire and Rebellion to co-op

I'd really like to play this era aswell, is there a reason why it's not playable?

Replies

• yeah that would be cool.

btw i would like to know that as well why is it not in the co-op part of the game yet?
  • It'll happen guaranteed. Just a matter of how and when though.
  • yeah that would be cool.

btw i would like to know that as well why is it not in the co-op part of the game yet?

They added Prequel era because nostalgia and Sequel Era because toy selling
  • Threule wrote: »
    yeah that would be cool.

I think they added Clone Wars because it was in high demand for the longest time. They added sequel era because of Rise of Skywalker being released.
    Apparently they're supposed to be working on OG trilogy being added now, and should be a matter of time.
    The question now is, when?
  • JrFett wrote: »
    Threule wrote: »
    yeah that would be cool.

I think they added Clone Wars because it was in high demand for the longest time. They added sequel era because of Rise of Skywalker being released.
    Apparently they're supposed to be working on OG trilogy being added now, and should be a matter of time.

I think it will be added in May. 40 years ESB! With maps of Hoth and Bespin. But I would like if it was much earlier. Tomorrow or so.....
  • We need galactic civil war era coop. Love clone wars era hate the force awakens era
  • JrFett wrote: »
    Threule wrote: »
    yeah that would be cool.

I think it will be added in May. 40 years ESB! With maps of Hoth and Bespin. But I would like if it was much earlier. Tomorrow or so.....

Exactly that.

Also considering that co-op is a mode that has not the same map design requirements as GA or CS, I think this could be the perfect moment to bring back some OT maps we don't have, maybe from BF1 maybe from the camp. like Sullust, Bespin City or Scariff. Just sayin' here Dice...
  • Not having original trilogy in co-op is like having a pb and j sandwich without the pb and j
  • It would be great to see Hoth, Endor or Tatooine there, as well as burn crowds of enemies by Emperor Palpatine :)
  • Dear Dice devs - could someone please just drop a line in on one of these forum threads to confirm that original Trilogy Co Op and Instant Action content is definitely on the way and if so when we're likely to see it? I hate being left in suspense 😬
    I really, REALLY want to play some Co Op on the Death Star kicking ***** as Darth Vader. Many thanks!
  • I'm with these guys! Really keen to use Empire's villains in Co-Op, which is the best mode lately introduced in this game.
  • Dear Dice devs - could someone please just drop a line in on one of these forum threads to confirm that original Trilogy Co Op and Instant Action content is definitely on the way and if so when we're likely to see it? I hate being left in suspense 😬
    I really, REALLY want to play some Co Op on the Death Star kicking ***** as Darth Vader. Many thanks!

We should get news soon, they got back mid-January from winter break.
    “There is always hope.”
  • They haven't added it yet because they try to justify it as being "more content"...
  • Threule wrote: »
    They've added the Sequel era because of the new Disney movie. No one really cares about the Disney era, no one is buying the toys related to that trilogy.
    People want more PT and OT content because that's the heart of Star Wars.