criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Can DICE release one last patch which deletes the EE-4 and Bacta Bomb?

Title
PSN: this_old_mouse

Replies

• RyanK388
    2012 posts Member
    Wahahaha sorry 😐. No that’s quite unlikely, it’s as likely as the DLC content getting added to the main game playlists. Because everyone knows that the DLC content has its own separate playlist, no mixing of the two. This makes DLC maps have low population except for Outer rim, and occasionally Bespin.

I know their annoying, ee4, ee3 are meta rifles, and coupled with bactaguards or Bactazerkers It makes for near-impossible foes to gun down, they either pop shields and fly away or hit adrenaline and tank hits
  • its not that bad.
  • its not that bad.
    You get one or two of those EE-4 Bacta-Guard spammers on the other team and you might as well quit. It completely ruins the balance of the lobby.

• its not that bad.
    You get one or two of those EE-4 Bacta-Guard spammers on the other team and you might as well quit. It completely ruins the balance of the lobby.

its more of an issue in the smaller game modes. but you just have to teach them a lesson. bacta guard doesnt bother me that much. the ee4 can be a pain, but just give em a taste of their own medicine (use it on them).

if anything one time i popped into a match and these guys were being ***** camping up on top the rebel depot shooting us with explosive shot whenever we tried to get the cargo. 2v2 they were just killin the poorguy i joined with but they werent anything special, just exploiters. 1v1 or even 1v2 gunfight i could take em on. they didnt wanna do that though, just be cheap.

some people just suck
  • CJ9 Bo-rifle melee always kills infantry except for Hero bodyguards, and Bactaguards no matter what level trait they’ve got. It even goes through Shield rushers

Bactaguards are the meta of this game, EE-3/4 are considered the top tier of weapons due the burst and excellence across most ranges
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    CJ9 Bo-rifle melee always kills infantry except for Hero bodyguards, and Bactaguards no matter what level trait they’ve got. It even goes through Shield rushers

Bactaguards are the meta of this game, EE-3/4 are considered the top tier of weapons due the burst and excellence across most ranges
    Once people realize you have a bo rifle it becomes increasingly hard to kill them with it.