criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

3rd person camera lock sucks

Every single situation I’m a reinforcement in a crowded space with my team bunched up around me I might as well be a placeholder unit because I can’t see or shoot anything reliably. This has become most apparent to me in chokepoint gameplay lately and it’s almost as bad as the level up badge blocking the screen.

Replies

• The level up badge (battle log msg) size can be resized to "small" under "gameplay" options. Speaking of which, the 3rd person cam is a BIG problem for boba fett when he is up on buildings as his rocket and jetpack is blocking his view.
  • CT_93921
    383 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Macrick wrote: »
    The level up badge (battle log msg) size can be resized to "small" under "gameplay" options. Speaking of which, the 3rd person cam is a BIG problem for boba fett when he is up on buildings as his rocket and jetpack is blocking his view.

Well I appreciate that I had no idea about it being in the options menu! As for the camera it often gets in the way of bossk while zoomed in he blocks his own shots and I wouldn’t doubt similar things happen with others
  • How hard could it be to make 1st person for the Reinforcements. And if they did this they could add the T shape visor to the commandos
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2