criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

Terra Nova TV show.

Has anyone else seen this show? It only had one season but was really good. Had so much potential to be a great show. It's too bad it was cancelled.

Replies

• ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    Ah yes I remember this show. It had awesome Dinosaurs
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

• ROMG4 wrote: »

Yes it did, and also good potential for a sort of Star Trek like show set in the Jurassic period (or whatever period it was set in).
  • ROMG4
    3482 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

Yes it did, and also good potential for a sort of Star Trek like show set in the Jurassic period (or whatever period it was set in).

I believe it was the late Cretaceous Period I believe 80-70 million years ago it was said?

I forget what continent the colony was on actually though
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/150464/the-oom-9-campaigns-over-2-and-a-half-year-anniversary-thread

• ROMG4 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »

I believe it was the late Cretaceous Period I believe 80-70 million years ago it was said?

I forget what continent the colony was on actually though

I see. I remember from the intro they had all our continents merging back to that one giant one. So whatever that big all-in-one continent was called is what it was I suppose.
  • It's too bad the show didn't come out when the streaming services were huge like now. It definitely would of done well.
  • hsf_
    1948 posts Member
    The first episode was good, but then you can tell that they had their budget slashed half way through the season. As the CGI stops being as good, the locations aren't as diverse and the script became tedius.

A real shame because it was an interesting concept that could have been more.