criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

HvV always winning agains light side

This game mode is unplayable now i never lost with dark side all dark side heroes so op that when u play vs light side its like playing vs bots and when i play with light side its so so hard to win.All light side heroes need a buff except Anakin

Replies

  • You wanna be on my team... I win on both sides. :)

    giphy.gif

  • I am not playing with light side any more its useless=)
  • I win on either side. Just finished a match and us heroes dominated to the point that the entire villain team quit for the next round. It's not the characters but the players that make the difference.
    "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me, aaaand now I have a lightsaber!"
  • Daijooky wrote: »
    I win on either side. Just finished a match and us heroes dominated to the point that the entire villain team quit for the next round. It's not the characters but the players that make the difference.

    Agreed. It a user issue. I lose no less on either side... Luke is a boss and Han is great too. People need to practice more.

    giphy.gif

  • I win on either side along with others. Though I do have to say the power is more weighed to the Villans l, heroes are right beside them equally in power.
  • I just played this mode steadily for the first time this past week.
    From my minimal experience, it really depends on your team and whether you stick together and can utilize your powers/abilities.
    The main one that I experienced, was the team who stuck together most of the time would win.
    If it became a brawl, it would be the one who had some good blaster heroes outside of the melee and could pick off heroes from flanks.
    Neither side seemed to dominate.
    However, as stated, this is the most I played it, and it was only about a weeks worth of personal xp.
    I will say, it's so inconsistent about light saber blocking. Some attacks go through, and next thing you know, you're dead. Or blocking everything, enough time to have your health regen. It's a weird and unbalanced scale.
  • bfloo
    16587 posts Member
    My win loss is about equal for both sides.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • The Dark Side is just better, not really sure how people think it is balanced. Sure a premade LS team is going to destroy a group of random DS players. At the same time a really good player can carry a LS or DS group against randoms. Since this game doesn't have a ranked mode or E-Sport community, it is easy for balance to remain whatever it is.

    A premade team made up of Vader, Palpatine, General Grevious and Kylo, as an example, is just superior in my opinion than any team comp from the LS.
  • yoda901 wrote: »
    The Dark Side is just better, not really sure how people think it is balanced. Sure a premade LS team is going to destroy a group of random DS players. At the same time a really good player can carry a LS or DS group against randoms. Since this game doesn't have a ranked mode or E-Sport community, it is easy for balance to remain whatever it is.

    A premade team made up of Vader, Palpatine, General Grevious and Kylo, as an example, is just superior in my opinion than any team comp from the LS.

    The li
    yoda901 wrote: »
    The Dark Side is just better, not really sure how people think it is balanced. Sure a premade LS team is going to destroy a group of random DS players. At the same time a really good player can carry a LS or DS group against randoms. Since this game doesn't have a ranked mode or E-Sport community, it is easy for balance to remain whatever it is.

    A premade team made up of Vader, Palpatine, General Grevious and Kylo, as an example, is just superior in my opinion than any team comp from the LS.

    The lightside have luke anakin and finn
  • I am not talking about player skills i am talking about hero balance.When i playing with Emperor its a free win this hero can take 1vs1 against every one even i can take 1 vs3.Then Vader this killing machine is a god with his choke and defensive skills that u need 2 or 3 ppl to kill him and what heroes light side have only anakin that still not so good vs Vader or Emp.Even i veteran player have alot of problems againts Vader or Emp.Emperor biggest counter its a fin but when he mets saber heroes its a gg for him
  • LordMuro wrote: »
    I am not talking about player skills i am talking about hero balance.When i playing with Emperor its a free win this hero can take 1vs1 against every one even i can take 1 vs3.Then Vader this killing machine is a god with his choke and defensive skills that u need 2 or 3 ppl to kill him and what heroes light side have only anakin that still not so good vs Vader or Emp.Even i veteran player have alot of problems againts Vader or Emp.Emperor biggest counter its a fin but when he mets saber heroes its a gg for him

    It’s my opinion that (in HvV) Palpatine throws off the balance the most. Games that he is not in feel better - not that it’s perfectly balanced without him just closer to balanced. Player skill does play a huge roll here. A lobby full of new players will feel the imbalace more than a lobby of vets
  • Only one hero can counter palp its finn but he is so bad vs light saber heroes.Finn needs so good def cards and cc skill or a huge rework to his buff and pistol skills.
  • Agreed that it depends on teams sticking together, but that's unreasonably tough when the game respawns teammates on opposite sides of the map. If the spawn mechanics were fixed to allow people to stick together without running halfway around the map first, then i think any perceived balance issues would be significantly less noticeable.
  • LordMuro wrote: »
    Only one hero can counter palp its finn but he is so bad vs light saber heroes.Finn needs so good def cards and cc skill or a huge rework to his buff and pistol skills.

    Anakin can do pretty good against Palp since he can pull towards him and knock around with heroic might. As you noted, Finn is great too, just needs a team to help support and keep saber heroes off him.

    I wouldn’t say DS always wins, it probably is easier for them to do so when both teams are not coordinating and staying grouped, because I feel DS has more single damage focus and LS has more group damage/defense focus.
  • LordMuro wrote: »
    This game mode is unplayable now i never lost with dark side all dark side heroes so op that when u play vs light side its like playing vs bots and when i play with light side its so so hard to win.All light side heroes need a buff except Anakin

    Obiwan is good too, but that is true that heroes from the light side are a little bit weaker,they are similar gamestyle.
  • yoda901 wrote: »
    The Dark Side is just better, not really sure how people think it is balanced. Sure a premade LS team is going to destroy a group of random DS players. At the same time a really good player can carry a LS or DS group against randoms. Since this game doesn't have a ranked mode or E-Sport community, it is easy for balance to remain whatever it is.

    A premade team made up of Vader, Palpatine, General Grevious and Kylo, as an example, is just superior in my opinion than any team comp from the LS.

    The li
    yoda901 wrote: »
    The Dark Side is just better, not really sure how people think it is balanced. Sure a premade LS team is going to destroy a group of random DS players. At the same time a really good player can carry a LS or DS group against randoms. Since this game doesn't have a ranked mode or E-Sport community, it is easy for balance to remain whatever it is.

    A premade team made up of Vader, Palpatine, General Grevious and Kylo, as an example, is just superior in my opinion than any team comp from the LS.

    The lightside have luke anakin and finn

    I agree that those heros are good but unless the whole LS team gets pulled by Anakin (noob move), then I don't see how Anakin, Luke and Finn compare with Vader, Palpatine and GG or Kylo. Obviously you add one to each team but yeah. Finn is defenseless against saber heroes, I mean Iden does well against him even.
  • it really depends but if the dark side has Palpatine and Vader or Kylo working in concert it does put the light side at a significant disadvantage

    yes, anyone can win if the opposing team is potatoes, but what gives the impression of imbalance is that the dark side has a lot of possibilities to amplify team play to ridiculous levels if played well

    but you can also get stuck being the ***** in a light side badminton match with Luke, Obiwan, Anakin, and Yoda
  • by the way the censored word is the totally polite term for the projectile in badminton, word filter please sort yourself out!
  • LordMuro wrote: »
    Only one hero can counter palp its finn but he is so bad vs light saber heroes.Finn needs so good def cards and cc skill or a huge rework to his buff and pistol skills.

    Wrong, depends on the user. I counter him with Han.

    giphy.gif

  • ...but you can also get stuck being the ***** in a light side badminton match...

    Lol...he said *****!

  • OcDoc
    2093 posts Member
    Personally, I have no trouble on either side.

    But DICE probably has stats on the topic so why not share and settle some of this debate?
  • OcDoc wrote: »
    Personally, I have no trouble on either side.

    But DICE probably has stats on the topic so why not share and settle some of this debate?

    Because it would only make the debate worse. If you add any stats on how HvV turns into a 4v3/2/1 stomp fest for most matches after the first encounter then we will just continue to complain about the matchmaking, no ranked mode, no private matches, and no penalty for leaving...
  • OcDoc
    2093 posts Member
    yoda901 wrote: »
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Personally, I have no trouble on either side.

    But DICE probably has stats on the topic so why not share and settle some of this debate?

    Because it would only make the debate worse. If you add any stats on how HvV turns into a 4v3/2/1 stomp fest for most matches after the first encounter then we will just continue to complain about the matchmaking, no ranked mode, no private matches, and no penalty for leaving...

    They could remove any statistics from matches that finish with less than 8 total players.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!